Achieving Achiever Achieves Achievement

I know nothing about this case, but I do know that American blacks detest Nigerian-American blacks because the latter values family and education.
Does anyone think this guy actually knows this? 😄 Why are you all so stupid? 😆

Black and female. Now if she happens to also be a lesbian, or transition to a non-binary thing, she'll have achieved America 2022's 'trifecta' and all doors will open, and all red carpets will be rolled out.

How tell us a black teenager got under your skin without telling us a black teenager for under your skin....

She's is pretty impressive though, she hurt your feelings without even trying, imagine she she starts trying... 😆

That's quite an accomplishment, keep this up, and next she'll tackle basic math, and will even be reading Dr Seuss before long.

😄

Prove his assumptions about Nigerian attitudes towards Black Americans are wrong? How about he prove they're right in the first place? Jesus christ you clowns are fucking stupid. 😆
Well, you did not challenge him to provide proof, you just acted like you knew he was wrong and insulted him. You didn't make any point at all and revealed you are not interested in discussing. You come off as pompous and arrogant.

Well, you did not challenge him to provide proof, you just acted like you knew he was wrong and insulted him. You didn't make any point at all and revealed you are not interested in discussing. You come off as pompous and arrogant.
Why would I challenge him for proof I know he can't provide? 😄 You morons think your worth that waste of time? Better just to skip right to the pointing and laughing.

I consider it disturbing that people wants to tear down a woman trying to succeed in life.

Why would I challenge him for proof I know he can't provide? 😄 You morons think your worth that waste of time? Better just to skip right to the pointing and laughing.
Like I said, you are pompous, arrogant and insulting.

I consider it disturbing that people wants to tear down a woman trying to succeed in life.
Succeed at what? She says she wants to 'fix' communities by studying policies. She wants to use 'policy' to 'empower' communities. You do realize all of that is meaningless word-salad? To me she sounds like an aspiring tyrant. Oh yeah, and no one is going 'tear here down' in the leftist-radical atmosphere of Harvard so, don't worry, soon she'll be implementing 'policies' in a community near you.

Forum List

Back