According to most republicans in Congress, MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

I'm a Caucasian, college educated female, and have been a law abiding citizen all my life and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

This a dangerous path, most republicans have taken allegiance to a man , instead of the Constitution.

I will never vote for a republican again, never.
This is who most Republicans are: nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people – they seek to suppress votes and violate the right to vote in an effort to maintain their minority rule.
you people don't realize that both republicans and democrats got us where we are today.

The mess we are in is a result of the 2 party system but you still think that same 2 party system will solve our problems.

I'm a Caucasian, college educated female and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

This a dangerous path, most republicans have taken allegiance to a man , instead of the Constitution.

Vote for the candidate NOT the party!

I did.
Well if you are educated our school system is indeed failing us the fact you have this retarded logic the gop is to blame for everything

but the dems can do no wrong. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

yeah and then you sold your soul to China and decided to start being a paid shill for them after allegedly getting educated.
There you go lying as always.you always vote for the party over the candidate. I always vote for the candidate over party. Here is the proof.

I was saddened when Carter did not get re-elected a second term,he was the last halfway decent president we had for a long time.I knew Reagan would get the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president all the way up to Obama all expanded on.you going to tell us clinton and bush both were not in favor of nafta like that idiot husband of yours smellybozo try’s to,that it was only bush,Well I already know the answer.grow up.

That was one example where I was in favor of keeping a dem president in office was carter,another example where I cheered on a demo win,notice I said cheered not vote? Until this last election I never voted because both parties are corrupt and have always been the same,a fact you cowardly won’t face.

I cheered on,not voted for Obama the first time because at the time,Bush was the most corrupt president ever.I knew nothing would change with McCain so I cheered on obozo. The second time I did not cheer on obozo because he lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys only expanding them,another fact you refuse to accept,grow the fuck up already.so I voted for neither Obama or Romney sense Romney was pals with Bush and a globalist same as bush and Obama. I was not sure about trump knowing how both parties are corrupt but I secretly wanted trump to win knowing how evil the clintons are.Trump exceeded what I expected of him so for the first time in my life I voted for a president this past election.

I'm a Caucasian, college educated female, and have been a law abiding citizen all my life and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

You're a little confused, sister. Your vote absolutely counts once. It's all the extra times they scanned your vote that doesn't count.

You're a little confused, sister. Your vote absolutely counts once. It's all the extra times they scanned your vote that doesn't count.
There was no wide spread voter fraud in MI. If there was it was in republican areas, which are many.

This is who most Republicans are: nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people – they seek to suppress votes and violate the right to vote in an effort to maintain their minority rule.
you people don't realize that both republicans and democrats got us where we are today.

The mess we are in is a result of the 2 party system but you still think that same 2 party system will solve our problems.
:thankusmile::thup:
That’s a fact these paid shills of China like penny and Clayton refuse to accept despite the facts Clinton and Bush were both in favor of nafta and Obama lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys but was a mass murderer same as him and expanded the Mid East war and dreconian patriot act.trump is the first president sense carter who did not start a new war.a very refreshing change over these last five corrupt administrations.:thup:

this troll op here is clearly living in the past living in a fantasyland that the dem party is still a great party as it was during Carter’s days and when our last great president JFk was president.she won’t accept facts jfk is rolling over in his grave right now on how corrupt his party has become.:cuckoo: Funny that she Denys a fellow dem LBJ,had a huge role in Jfks assassination.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: Jfk was our last real president we had not a puppet for the establishment and that’s why the CIA killed him.

this news will hurt the feelings of penny,Gracie a long time poster here at usmb,she had been a long time democrat going back to her childhood days of jfk.she even voted for Obama the first time,she wised up the second time after he lied to us and contiuned fellow warmonger and his pal,bush’s policys not voting for him then. She has said she will never vote for the democrat party again cause it does not resemble the party anymore she remembers. This little truth is REALLY going to hurt her feelings though,which is the fact there are thousands of Americans just like Gracie fleeing the democrat party in droves like they are california.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Must be lonely on that deserted island you live on penny.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Republicans are now a fascist authoritarian cult of Donald Trump. They hate democracy.

Republicans are now a fascist authoritarian cult of Donald Trump. They hate democracy.
:dig: :blahblah:
Wrong again as always shill.:fu:

Democrats are now a fascist authoritarian cult of Barack Obama.THEY hate democracy.

:dig: :blahblah:
Wrong again as always shill.:fu:

Democrats are now a fascist authoritarian cult of Barack Obama.THEY hate democracy.
Life-long Republicans are rejecting their party in droves and you are a shill shilling for Doofus Donald.

That's a double negative which means you will always vote Republican.

Welcome to the loyal opposition!

Forum List

Back