According to most republicans in Congress, MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

Stick to the topic.
If you had posted a link to show where you got such a wacky idea from I would be happy comment

as it is no one can tell where your rant is coming from
You haven't heard about all those republicans in Congress voting out the EC??

Now there's a lawsuit against Pence.
Pence asks judge to reject Gohmert lawsuit asking the VP to interfere in the Electoral College count (msn.com)
Ok, now I see whst you are talking about

but if gomert was able to convince a judge to issue the order you would have to agree

right?

I'm a Caucasian, college educated female, and have been a law abiding citizen all my life and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

This a dangerous path, most republicans have taken allegiance to a man , instead of the Constitution.

I will never vote for a republican again, never.
They're just throwing a tantrum.

They just can't accept the fact that a majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like they do.

I think they're this angry because, at some level, they know they've been conned.
They have not been conned. They are going to doing an attempted coup right in front of our eyes.
Hard to say. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. Trump has brought out the worst impulses of these people, and their alternate universe "news" sources have calcified it. It's tough to imagine that they would have come up with this madness on their own.

I don't give them any benefit of a doubt, they know exactly what they are doing.

Your vote might count but it doesn't matter

How do you figure that?
because most states force their electors to vote for the winner of the popular vote rather than apportioning the EC votes out by the actual percentages

So even though a candidate might win a state by a margin of 1% he will get 100% of the EC votes therefore the votes of anyone who didn't vote for that 1% winner don't count

So sorry for them that didn't vote, that is all I have to say. That is only proof my votes counts.

How do you figure that?
because most states force their electors to vote for the winner of the popular vote rather than apportioning the EC votes out by the actual percentages

So even though a candidate might win a state by a margin of 1% he will get 100% of the EC votes therefore the votes of anyone who didn't vote for that 1% winner don't count

So sorry for them that didn't vote, that is all I have to say. That is only proof my votes counts.
you don't understand what I wrote.

I wasn't talking about people who didn't vote

This is a stress test on democracy and we are failing. This attempt to destroy democracy is going to fail but it has laid down the groundwork for it. Literally the only thing keeping this country from plummeting into chaos is a few appointed Judges that have not been compromised by politics over duty. The republicans thought they selected judges who would be compromised. They will work harder at it.

How do you figure that?

Every votes counts, those who don't vote, too bad. There was no excuse not to vote in this election.

How do you figure that?

Every votes counts, those who don't vote, too bad. There was no excuse not to vote in this election.

once again I was not talking about people that didn't vote.

If 49.6% of people in a state vote for one candidate and 49.4% vote for another and that state forces Electors to vote for the one candidate that won by a .2% margin then that state is telling 49.4% of the voters that their vote didn't matter

Last edited:

How do you figure that?

If 49.6% of people in a state vote for one candidate and 49.4% vote for another and that state forces Electors to vote for the one candidate that won by a .2% margin then that state is telling 49.4% of the voters that their vote didn't matter
Then my votes really counts. There are always going to be losers and winners in votes.

Biden won my over 7 million votes.

How do you figure that?

Then my votes really counts. There are always going to be loser and winner in a vote.

you still don't get it.

Your vote may count but it doesn't matter

This is a stress test on democracy and we are failing. This attempt to destroy democracy is going to fail but it has laid down the groundwork for it. Literally the only thing keeping this country from plummeting into chaos is a few appointed Judges that have not been compromised by politics over duty. The republicans thought they selected judges who would be compromised. They will work harder at it.
This is a stress test on democracy and we are failing.
True

The stolen election is testing us to the limit
You know that isn’t correct and so do 62 judge rulings. They held this time but you corrupt fuckers are working hard at corruption I’ll grant you. Right out in the open. It’s sickening.

How do you figure that?

Then my votes really counts. There are always going to be loser and winner in a vote.

you still don't get it.

That is the way it is in 48 of the 50 states.

How do you figure that?

you still don't get it.

That is the way it is in 48 of the 50 states.
exactly those states are saying that only 1 vote matters the rest don't

I know the judges were afraid of liberals rioting in the streets if biden wasnt allowed to steal the election
No you don’t. You actually know a deplorable human lost conservative white people with a brain and it cost him the election because of his unbalanced antics. For fun you’d like to have elections decided by unmasked rally sizes or boat parades and not elections. Well fuck off that ain’t happening. ;)

I know the judges were afraid of liberals rioting in the streets if biden wasnt allowed to steal the election
No you don’t. You actually know a deplorable human lost conservative white people with a brain and it cost him the election because of his unbalanced antics. For fun you’d like to have elections decided by unmasked rally sizes or boat parades and not elections. Well fuck off that ain’t happening. ;)
I dont know if you can assign a brain to a fake ballot or not

But real humans with brains were responsible for all the votes cast for trump

I'm a Caucasian, college educated female, and have been a law abiding citizen all my life and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

This a dangerous path, most republicans have taken allegiance to a man , instead of the Constitution.

I will never vote for a republican again, never.
This is who most Republicans are: nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people – they seek to suppress votes and violate the right to vote in an effort to maintain their minority rule.

Forum List

Back