According to most republicans in Congress, MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm a Caucasian, college educated female, and have been a law abiding citizen all my life and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

This a dangerous path, most republicans have taken allegiance to a man , instead of the Constitution.

I will never vote for a republican again, never.

Last edited:
I'm a Caucasian, college educated female and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

This a dangerous path, most republicans have taken allegiance to a man , instead of the Constitution.

Vote for the candidate NOT the party!

I'm a Caucasian, college educated female, and have been a law abiding citizen all my life and MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

They're just throwing a tantrum.

They just can't accept the fact that a majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like they do.

I think they're this angry because, at some level, they know they've been conned.

If you want a civil war, the republican are itching for it. They want a king.

They just can't accept the fact that a majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like they do.

I think they're this angry because, at some level, they know they've been conned.
They have not been conned. They are going to do an attempted coup right in front of our eyes.

Your post is spot on. Republicans are giving the middle finger to anyone that voted against Trump. What the Pubs are attempting is subversion of the will of the people based on lies. They have now set the precedent that if you don’t like the outcome of the election challenge it in courts and do whatever is necessary to undermine the credibility of those that won. It is dangerous times for democracy and truth. But when did Trumpists ever give a damn about democracy or truth.

Last edited:

They have not been conned. They are going to doing an attempted coup right in front of our eyes.
Hard to say. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. Trump has brought out the worst impulses of these people, and their alternate universe "news" sources have calcified it. It's tough to imagine that they would have come up with this madness on their own.

Your vote might count but it doesn't matter

How do you figure that?
because most states force their electors to vote for the winner of the popular vote rather than apportioning the EC votes out by the actual percentages

So even though a candidate might win a state by a margin of 1% he will get 100% of the EC votes therefore the votes of anyone who didn't vote for that 1% winner don't count

Forum List

Back