Accomplice In ‘Largest Data Theft In Senate History,’ Lead To Doxxing Of Republicans Gets Probation

Defeat the enemy if not by peaceful means, then by not peaceful.
Just like in any conflict.

Ok, Norman. I want to believe you.
But do you really think that enough people to make any kind of difference will put their freedom in jeopardy to go against the govt?

Personally, I think The American People are a large bunch of spoiled, entitled people who never had to fight for their freedom and so they have lost the ability to grasp the situation we are are actually in.

Millennials are taking over and all they want is free stuff and drugs.

Defeat the enemy if not by peaceful means, then by not peaceful.
Just like in any conflict.

Ok, Norman. I want to believe you.
But do you really think that enough people to make any kind of difference will put their freedom in jeopardy to go against the govt?

Personally, I think The American People are a large bunch of spoiled, entitle people who never had to fight for their freedom and so they have lost the ability to grasp the situation we are are actually in.

Yes, they will, absolutely.

Have the attitude of winning and hope, that wins fights. Desperation is what loses any battle before it is even fought.

Have the attitude of winning and hope, that wins fights. Desperation is what loses any battle before it is even fought.

My attitude will make no difference in the course of this country. ZIPPO.

I just hope that people are realistic and finally realize that the people in high government positions are part of the establishment and the problem
I am not waiting for Barr to correct the system. In fact, I think the current DOJ is no different than the others under the last 10 presidents.

If Barr really wanted Epstein to testify he would have personally made sure of his safety.

i think it's a game they play over and over again. Pitting Americans against Americans, making sure we always cling to hope that one of these days We The People will get "Justice". So we remain optimistically hopeful and docile....knowing full well meanwhile, the establishment and "Deep state" continue to pad their own pockets and consolidate power in their hands and not in hands of the people.

I predict NOTHING will come of the things you are hoping will turn things around.
They will throw an insignificant bone is all. No one high up will ever get prosecuted because they are all covering for one another....but making it look like they are fighting each other.

Good cop / bad cop.

My attitude will make no difference in the course of this country. ZIPPO.

I just hope that people are realistic and finally realize that the people in high government positions are part of the establishment and the problem
I am not waiting for Barr to correct the system. In fact, I think the current DOJ is no different than the others under the last 10 presidents.

If Barr really wanted Epstein to testify he would have personally made sure of his safety.

i think it's a game they play over and over again. Pitting Americans against Americans, making sure we always cling to hope that one of these days We The People will get "Justice". So we remain optimistically hopeful and docile....knowing full well meanwhile, the establishment and "Deep state" continue to pad their own pockets and consolidate power in their hands and not in hands of the people.

"It's up to the people to solve the problem"

"My attitude will make no difference"

Your attitude is that of losing, changing that will make a difference. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back