Accomplice In ‘Largest Data Theft In Senate History,’ Lead To Doxxing Of Republicans Gets Probation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
PROBATION?!

Accomplice In ‘Largest Data Theft In Senate History,’ Leading To Doxxing Of Republicans During Kavanaugh Hearings, Gets Probation

"Federal Judge Thomas F. Hogan
sentenced a former Democratic Senate aide to probation Monday for her role in what prosecutors called the “largest data theft in Senate history.”

"All of those events happened not long after a family of Pakistani IT aides, the Awan brothers, committed security violations on the computers of at least 40 congressmen, according to the House Sergeant at Arms. Those IT aides were hired with no background checks, and a congressional chairman said, “We just can’t have this ever happen again.”

:wtf:

Holy crap, Democrats are the most corrupt / criminal organization in existence today...and should be officially labeled as one...

Accomplice In ‘Largest Data Theft In Senate History,’ Leading To Doxxing Of Republicans During Kavanaugh Hearings, Gets Probation

PROBATION?!

"Federal Judge Thomas F. Hogan
sentenced a former Democratic Senate aide to probation Monday for her role in what prosecutors called the “largest data theft in Senate history.”

"All of those events happened not long after a family of Pakistani IT aides, the Awan brothers, committed security violations on the computers of at least 40 congressmen, according to the House Sergeant at Arms. Those IT aides were hired with no background checks, and a congressional chairman said, “We just can’t have this ever happen again.”

:wtf:

Holy crap, Democrats are the most corrupt / criminal organization in existence today...and should be officially labeled as one...

~~~~~~
More evidence that federal government deep state criminals will never receive appropriate sentences. Then only in rare instances they are arrested and convicted. Now had that been one of us 'Deplorables', surely they would being doing hard time for years.

How did public hanging reduce down to a probation?

In 2020 American people will finally wake up and vote in people who hold even Democrats accountable for their crimes.

In 2020 American people will finally wake up and vote in people who hold even Democrats accountable for their crimes.

Norman, they've locked up the election process....you need to be a billionaire (or supported by one) to have any chance.
That means they will ALWAYS get "their man (or woman) in power.

If you managed to get elected to Congress, they will tell you exactly what you can (and cannot) do.

The whole system is a sham now.

in this case a Democrat gave the accomplice the ability to steal data and commit crimes ... just like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz did for the Awans. They downloaded TERA-BYTES of data from classified govt servers. After they were caught & banned from the House DWS re-hired Awan, giving him access again to the server as well as giving him access to Democrat e-mails, usernames, & passwords.

The reason Democrats never handed over their server for analysis is because no 'Russian hacking' happened. It was the Awans...and it is no coincidence that after it came to light DWS had given Awan access to the servers again - the day after she was fired as Dem Party Chairwoman - Hillary hired her to be part of her campaign.

Huge back-to-back data breaches, the largest in history, perpetrated by DEMOCRATS....

Color me 'surprised'...

Bwuhahahaha...

~~~~~~
Boy, do I hope you're right. There's a lot of people in DC that need the power of justice coming down upon them.

Norman, they've locked up the election process....you need to be a billionaire (or supported by one) to have any chance.
That means they will ALWAYS get "their man (or woman) in power.

If you managed to get elected to Congress, they will tell you exactly what you can (and cannot) do.

The whole system is a sham now.

Nah, actually Americans just got to use the word they are afraid of, the word "no". That is all there is to it. They do not have the men, the guns, or anything else. If someone needs to covering in fear and desperate right now, it is them.

Nah, actually Americans just got to use the word they are afraid of, the word "no". That is all there is to it. They do not have the men, the guns, or anything else. If someone needs to covering in fear and desperate right now, it is them.

You don't get it.....
Every day the "Right Wing" news has rightwingers saying 'We got em THIs time".......
Every day the "Left Wing" news has leftwingers cheering "We GOT EM THIS time"!!!

People who understand what's really going on know it's a game. And Most of the American people are not smart enough to see through it.

Keep waiting for your "Justice" at the hands of "Them"........
You go ahead and just wait for your "Justice" to come down from government people....

Because so much justice has been served already.....right?

Good luck

You don't get it.....
Every day the "Right Wing" news has rightwingers saying 'We got em THIs time".......
Every day the "Left Wing" news has leftwingers cheering "We GOT EM THIS time"!!!

People who understand what's really going on know it's a game. And Most of the American people are not smart enough to see through it.

Keep waiting for your "Justice" at the hands of "Them"........
You go ahead and just wait for your "Justice" to come down from government people....

Good luck

Stop reading fake news bullshit is the first step. Then get over your desperation and have some hope. The elite is the tail that is currently wagging the dog. All the dog has to do is wiggle the tail back and stop whining.

Stop reading fake news bullshit is the first step. Then get over your desperation and have some hope. The elite is the tail that is currently wagging the dog. All the dog has to do is wiggle the tail back and stop whining.

Riiiiiight.
And this is how freedom is lost.

People duped into believing the people working against them are working for them.

You see, the Founder Fathers warned about all this. They Never said to wait for GOVERNMENT corruption to save you from GOVERNMENT corruption.

The problem is that duty was CLEARLY placed on We The People.

But like you...the vast majority have instead delegated that responsibility from the comfort of home, while watching TV, to the ones committing the crimes against the Constitution.
Sorry Sparky....Freedom was NEVER FREE. It's almost funny. People believe that politicians and appointed officials have their back after all we've seen. wow.

But you'll never see it. Until it's far too late.

Any day now Norman....Your guys in DC GOT EM THIS TIME for SURE !!!! :rolleyes:

Riiiiiight.
And this is how freedom is lost.

People duped into believing the people working against them are working for them.

You see, the Founder Fathers warned about all this. They Never said to wait for GOVERNMENT corruption to save you from GOVERNMENT corruption.

The problem is that duty was CLEARLY placed on We The People.

But like you...the vast majority have instead delegated that responsibility from the comfort of home, while watching TV, to the ones committing the crimes against the Constitution.
Sorry Sparky....Freedom was NEVER FREE.

But you'll never see it. Until it's far too late.

Any day now Norman....Your guys in DC GOT EM THIS TIME for SURE !!!! :rolleyes:

First you complained that nothing can be done, because the deep state is just too powerful.

And now you are complaining that I watch too much TV? I don't even own a TV so that is a lie.

Get over the desperation yourself, that is the state those people who hate America want you in.

First you complained that nothing can be done, because the deep state is just too powerful.
And now you are complaining that I watch too much TV? I don't even own a TV so that is a lie.
Get over the desperation yourself, that is the state those people who hate America want you in.

Wrong. I NEVER said nothing can be done.
I have always said it is up to the American People to fix America. PERIOD.

You don't own a TV? where do you live, a prison cell?

The state I'm in is realizing that just like in Venezuela, people have failed to realize that it is up to We The People to fix out country. it's OUR job. At some point we have to see reality.
Not wait for elected officials and their appointees to do it for us....when have they in the last 50 years?

You REALLY think Barr is on your side??? LMAO
We are FAR past that point now. The Patriot Act, and all kinds of violations of our "Constitutional rights. Every day a court somewhere takes another step in totally decimating your Constitutional Rights.
Hell, Obama Care was a total disregard of the Constitution, but it happened.

What happens when all those you are counting on in DC fail fix things?
Oh, I hear you...wait until after the "next" elections......our guys in DC will DEFINITELY get em next time :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wrong. I NEVER said nothing can be done.
I have always said it is up to the American People to fix America. PERIOD.

You don't own a TV? where do you live, a prison cell?

The state I'm in is realizing that just like in Venezuela, people have failed to realize that it is up to We The People to fix out country. it's OUR job. At some point we have to see reality.
Not wait for elected officials and their appointees to do it for us.
We are FAR past that point now. The Patriot Act, and all kinds of violations of our "Constitutional rights. Every day a court somewhere takes another step in totally decimating your Constitutional Rights.
Hell, Obama Care was a total disregard of the Constitution, but it happened.

What happens when all those you are counting on in DC fail fix things?
Oh, I hear you...wait until after the "next" elections......:rolleyes:

I have better things to do than watch that brain rotting cancer.

Yes, of course it is up to the people, where have I implied anything else? That's exactly why I am telling you to get over your desperation, that attitude is what any plantation owner would like to see. Strong and relentless, not taking no for an answer... that is what the deep state never wants to see.

Yes, of course it is up to the people, where have I implied anything else? That's exactly why I am telling you to get over your desperation, that attitude is what any slave owner would like to see.

You are so INCREDIBLY weak.
You entire message is.....
"We're in great hands ! Our guys in DC are gonna get em!! Woo Hoo!!!! All we The People have to do is wait....and the good guys will win!!
You are waiting for the criminals to bring Law & Order back to town.

Here's a message for you....
All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing. WHAT have "Good Men" done so far? NOTHING !

MY MESSAGE is
'Stop waiting for government to fix itself"...get off your asses and get out there and FIX IT like the Founding Fathers said We The People should.

And I'm not referring to any kind of violence...there's 1000's of peaceful things people could be doing but aren't that could make a big difference.

For example, The right is too damn lazy to stop using Facebook etc even though they clearly censor the Right

Yes, of course it is up to the people, where have I implied anything else? That's exactly why I am telling you to get over your desperation, that attitude is what any slave owner would like to see.

You are so INCREDIBLY weak.
You entire message is.....
"We're in great hands ! Our guys in DC are gonna get em!! Woo Hoo!!!! All we The People have to do is wait....and the good guys will win!!
You are waiting for the criminals to bring Law & Order back to town.

Here's a message for you....
All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing. WHAT have "Good Men" done so far? NOTHING !

MY MESSAGE is
'Stop waiting for government to fix itself"...get off your asses and get out there and FIX IT like the Founding Fathers said We The People should.

And I'm not referring to any kind of violence...there's 1000's of peaceful things people could be doing but aren't that could make a big difference.

This is the politics forum, here we seek political solutions.

Of course there are other solutions as well.

How about pursue all the different solutions?

Wrong yet again. at last you're consistent.
I know what forum this is.

The vast majority of posts here are to bitch, taunt or whine.

OK...NAME SOME OF YOUR "SOLUTIONS".....

Wrong yet again. at last you're consistent.
I know what forum this is.

The vast majority of posts here are to bitch, taunt or whine.

OK...NAME SOME OF YOUR "SOLUTIONS".....

Defeat the enemy if not by peaceful means, then by not peaceful.

Just like in any conflict.

Forum List

Back