The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

you’re being played going after illegals and trying to build walls you know won’t work.
haha..the ole "walls don't work" bullshit huh? It's been a while since I've heard that one.
Trillions of linear feet of wall erected worldwide and they don't even work...that's so weird.
Check this out...a fence worked here...weird huh?
The next thing they'll tell us is that wheels don’t work either. The sad part is, most Democrats would believe it.

^^^It’s so funny when right wingers get together to sing the praises of a failed economic system and their love of billionaires. Dupes.
^^^ It's so funny when left-wingers get together, and can't make even one single valid argument, but complain about the economic system that has caused us to be the most wealthy nation on Earth with the highest standard of living. Dupes.
Lol. Read the thread dipshit.

I did. You still can't make a single argument, or contradict a single thing I've said.

The whole thread contradicts your position. I can’t
^^^It’s so funny when right wingers get together to sing the praises of a failed economic system and their love of billionaires. Dupes.
^^^ It's so funny when left-wingers get together, and can't make even one single valid argument, but complain about the economic system that has caused us to be the most wealthy nation on Earth with the highest standard of living. Dupes.

I did. You still can't make a single argument, or contradict a single thing I've said.
The whole thread contradicts your bull shit position. I can’t help it you’re stupid.

No doubt you think trickle down economics works for all Americans. LOL

you’re being played going after illegals and trying to build walls you know won’t work.
haha..the ole "walls don't work" bullshit huh? It's been a while since I've heard that one.
Trillions of linear feet of wall erected worldwide and they don't even work...that's so weird.
Check this out...a fence worked here...weird huh?
The next thing they'll tell us is that wheels don’t work either. The sad part is, most Democrats would believe it.
Like most trump supporters foolishly believe the election was rigged?

The whole thread contradicts your bull shit position. I can’t help it you’re stupid.

No doubt you think higher taxes work for all Americans. LOL

Fascism. You know what is right?

Yes.
And I know what your whining is.........

Yes.
Well one thing I know for sure is you’re an idiot.

Yes.

Waah....taxes are too low, it's fascism........

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

And you're a silly moron.

What tax rates will prevent fascism?

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

Did I ever post anywhere in this thread anything on tax rates. Dip shits?

Do you talk to yourself? Are you lonely?

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

You've been whining like a little bitch about our economic system.......

What's the fix?

Don't be a pussy your whole life.

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

Did I ever post anywhere in this thread anything on tax rates.

The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world... | Page 60 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Alzheimer's?

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world... | Page 60 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Alzheimer's?
Not even close, but your cluelessness is evident. A typical dumb con.

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

Alzheimer's?

"Trickle down economics" isn't about tax cuts? DURR.

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

Alzheimer's?

You have been making you look stupid the entire thread. Rather silly for you, after how idiotic you have posted, to talk about how dumb other people are.

Yes.

You’re blind as a bat.

Alzheimer's?

You have been making you look stupid the entire thread. Rather silly for you, after how idiotic you have posted, to talk about how dumb other people are.
Right back at you dumb con.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back