About USMB

Actually I'm sort of puny, Greg may be larger? Either way, you are what you are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If your gonna act tough it's nice to have the owner cover your back, ain't it.

Does he approve of you calling people names ? Is that the example we are to follow or is it a "do as I say, not as I do" thingy ?

If your gonna act tough it's nice to have the owner cover your back, ain't it.

Does he approve of you calling people names ? Is that the example we are to follow or is it a "do as I say, not as I do" thingy ?
Actually it IS nice having someone to back ya when others are on the attack. There is a difference between calling names and stating facts.

Actually it IS nice having someone to back ya when others are on the attack. There is a difference between calling names and stating facts.

Nice but not really flattering. Maybe someday you can function without some male back-up or position of "authority".

Big talk from someone who locks threads when she gets owned and hides behind men.

I locked that one thread, with nearly 10 minutes of notice for you and yours to get their point(s) across. You managed to just complain about 'what was to come', but had nothing of substance, just like now.

That's not locking or hiding, that's controlling the garbage.

I locked that one thread, with nearly 10 minutes of notice for you and yours to get their point(s) across. You managed to just complain about 'what was to come', but had nothing of substance, just like now.

That's not locking or hiding, that's controlling the garbage.

oh I know how it goes--How about I put a time limit on what you can say and define what "garbage " is. You're not fooling anyone--why push it? It's totalitarian management -pure and simple. You love the power you are given and use it. It's why Jason got canned--he wouldn't kiss ass.

oh I know how it goes--How about I put a time limit on what you can say and define what "garbage " is. You're not fooling anyone--why push it? It's totalitarian management -pure and simple. You love the power you are given and use it. It's why Jason got canned--he wouldn't kiss ass.

Really now, you are crossing lines, so stop it. Yeah, my power, (ooohhh) to warn you.

Forum List

Back