About TheReligionofPeace.com

.... Said the Spider to the fly...... ;)
What I say applies to any religion or philosophy. Inflammatory criticism that stems from ignorance is useless "prolefeed" designed to satiate bigotry that stems from the same ignorance.

You need Reform Kalam, desperately. The Predatory characteristics need to go.
Predatory? In the past decade, which of your countries have been occupied by our armies and forced to heel to puppet governments modeled after our own?

The Muslim Horde's Easy Invasion of Iberia
You're a few centuries off. Criticizing a single empire for territorial expansionism is so disingenuous that it hardly deserves a response.

I could post pages and pages of acts on the ground and in the last decade. But we see the same movement we have seen before.

I asked for an example of the sort of action I described in my previous post. You can't provide one because there are none. Western military aggression and intervention in our affairs (rather than 'predation' on our part) has been the norm since World War I.

I am showing what the horde did, what it does and what the future holds with extrapolations of what it has done and is in the process of doing, attached to a view of what the future likely holds if the horde gets its way.

Compass Direct News

ISTANBUL, December 20 (CDN) — Attorneys prosecuting the murder of three Christians in southeastern Turkey are making progress linking the knifemen who slayed them to the masterminds who put them up to it, an attorney representing the family of one of the victims said Friday ....

ISTANBUL, September 30 (Compass) - More than 100 residents of the Turkish village of Karsu last month vandalized a Christian Orthodox quarter of Altinozu after receiving reports that Christians had attacked two Muslims. The Muslim mob descended on Altinosu's Greek Orthodox neighborhood of
Sarilar shortly before 11 p.m. on August 3, chanting "there is no room for infidels here." The vandals damaged 10 houses and injured five people, including the wife of parish leader Spir Bayrakcioglu. Cousins Mitri and Engin Keseroglu, Greek Orthodox Christians from the Sarilar neighborhood,
have been charged with using razors to slash two Karsu youths in a fight earlier that evening that triggered the outbreak of violence. One of the two Muslim youths from Karsu also brandished a knife, but he was not arrested.

This is on the ground Kalam. It is the proof of my extension for the present and which I attach to it's past methods (see above) and it's present methods moving to the future prognostication.

It stands.

The Muslim Horde's Easy Invasion of Iberia

After a short foray in July of 710 AD, Muslim forces from North Africa invaded the Christian Iberian Peninsula (modern day Spain and Portugal) in the spring of 711, and within two years, with the exception of the extreme northwestern portion of the peninsula, had successfully overpowered and conquered the Visigothic Christian realms of Iberia.[1] Not only did it take the Frankish forces under Charles Martel to stop the Muslim horde at the battle of Poitiers in 732 from further intrusions into Western Europe, it would take nearly eight centuries for the Iberian Christians to re-take the peninsula from the Muslims. Why were the Muslims able to so quickly invade, conquer, and subdue nearly the entire Iberian Peninsula, whose Christian forces greatly outnumbered the Muslim forces, yet Charles Martel was able to route the Muslims from his land in just one battle?

Military History Online - The Muslim Horde's Easy Invasion of Iberia

Muslim Horde Vandalizes Orthodox Christian Village in Turkey

ISTANBUL, September 30 (Compass) - More than 100 residents of the Turkish village of Karsu last month vandalized a Christian Orthodox quarter of Altinozu after receiving reports that Christians had attacked two Muslims. The Muslim mob descended on Altinosu's Greek Orthodox neighborhood of
Sarilar shortly before 11 p.m. on August 3, chanting "there is no room for infidels here." The vandals damaged 10 houses and injured five people, including the wife of parish leader Spir Bayrakcioglu. Cousins Mitri and Engin Keseroglu, Greek Orthodox Christians from the Sarilar neighborhood,
have been charged with using razors to slash two Karsu youths in a fight earlier that evening that triggered the outbreak of violence. One of the two Muslim youths from Karsu also brandished a knife, but he was not arrested.

Compass Direct News

I could post pages and pages of acts on the ground and in the last decade. But we see the same movement we have seen before.

Kalam meet Sky Dancer.

Enjoy your philosophies.

I look at the works on the ground and tie them to the words in the book. :)

...When doing so seems to lend credence to your worldview.

Not seems. Truth simply is Kalam. 21 Muslim border wars are only my world view?

Truth eludes you. One-quarter of this world's population is Muslim and you imply that every conflict involving some of those people stems from their professed religious beliefs -- this suggests a basic unfamiliarity with the nature of the so-called 'border wars' you ascribe to Islam. I've told you before that I have no interest in discussing propaganda.

What I say applies to any religion or philosophy. Inflammatory criticism that stems from ignorance is useless "prolefeed" designed to satiate bigotry that stems from the same ignorance.

Predatory? In the past decade, which of your countries have been occupied by our armies and forced to heel to puppet governments modeled after our own?

Good point. Our country on the other hand, occupies Iraq.

Truth eludes you. One-quarter of this world's population is Muslim and you imply that every conflict involving some of those people stems from their professed religious beliefs -- this suggests a basic unfamiliarity with the nature of the so-called 'border wars' you ascribe to Islam. I've told you before that I have no interest in discussing propaganda.

21 border wars and Kalam says, nothing happening here.

Move on folks.

penn-barbrady.jpg

I am showing what the horde did, what it does and what the future holds...

Muslims are not a monolith that acts in total unison with the tenets of the Islamic religion. Discussion is pointless as long as you fail to acknowledge this obvious truth.

Good point. Our country on the other hand, occupies Iraq.

Says the one who loves submission to Islam.

As long as her lesbian ways are not touched. :cuckoo:

Philosophers! They need to taste the acts on the ground. :doubt:

Border wars. Coming to a place near you...

LMAO

Muslims are not a monolith that acts in total unison with the tenets of the Islamic religion. Discussion is pointless as long as you fail to acknowledge this obvious truth.

21 border wars Kalam. All separate with nothing to do with Islamic interpretations?

Poor Muslims. Fighting just happens to them?

:razz:

OMG!!! You are still here Talking to me while appearing to not be talking to me. I am so touched. We are talking about Islam here in this Specific Thread, in answer to a question Posed by Sunni in another Thread, specifically in response to a question Sunni asked of me. This Thread was started, to try to avoid the other Thread, which is about helping the People of Bahrain get the Current News out about the Nonviolent Protest, and to bring Light and awareness, in the hope of saving lives.

Feel free to start a Thread on the Serbs, or the Abuses of Christians, be careful not to step on one of the many currently going on right now, that is so easy to do.

My mistake. Next time you start a thread just be clear that no opposing views are welcome and I won't waste my time.

See ya.

It's not about your opposing views, it is about your lack of comprehension and your form.

Bullshit. You only want people posting here who agree with your prejudicial views toward the Islamic religion.

21 border wars Kalam. All separate with nothing to do with Islamic interpretations.

Let me repeat myself.

21 border wars and Kalam says, nothing happening here.

Move on folks.

Let me repeat myself.

Let me repeat myself...

21 border wars Kalam. All separate with nothing to do with Islamic interpretations?

Poor Muslims. Fighting just happens to them?

penn-barbrady.jpg

Let me repeat myself...

How childish.

If you intend to demonstrate that each of these 'border wars' was and continues to be motivated solely by Islamic scriptural exhortations, please do so. If you intend to respond to my posts with image macros and claims that you refuse to prove, please announce your intention so that I can keep the amount of time I waste in this thread to a minimum.

Ropey--

Do you hate Muslims because of Israel?

I don't hate Muslims. I see that the acts on the ground are tied to their interpretation of the words from their book.

So I question.

And you say, "Don't Question" the above acts and DON'T time them to an Islamic interpretation or that is hate.

Kalam agrees with you. Sunni Man says only Jews and Zionists question.

Let me repeat myself...

How childish.

If you intend to demonstrate that each of these 'border wars' was and continues to be motivated solely by Islamic scriptural exhortations, please do so. If you intend to respond to my posts with image macros and claims that you refuse to prove, please announce your intention so that I can keep the amount of time I waste in this thread to a minimum.

I don't need to demonstrate Kalam.

The Muslims are demonstrating enough. :razz:

Let me repeat myself...

How childish.

I don't need to demonstrate Kalam.

I'm not interested in talking with people who refuse to prove the claims on which they base their arguments. Let me know if you realize that your style of 'debate' is utterly unconvincing to people who don't already share your beliefs and plan to change it accordingly.

Ropey--

Do you hate Muslims because of Israel?

I don't hate Muslims. I see that the acts on the ground are tied to their interpretation of the words from their book.

So I question.

And you say, "Don't Question" the above acts and DON'T time them to an Islamic interpretation or that is hate.

Kalam agrees with you. Sunni Man says only Jews and Zionists question.

I hate acts of terrorism. When terrorist acts are tied to religious rhetoric, it a gross misuse of religion.

Kalam has a point about Western interference in Islamic countries. Muslims are not occupying our lands. From their point of view, it's been one colonial attempt after another.

Rather than try and make some kind of support group out of Sunni Man, Kalam and me, try to see us as individuals.

I'm no particular friend of either poster. Kalam does a great job of countering the arguments on this thread.

Since you are concerned with Islamic teachings, the words themselves, why not ask Kalam and Sunni Man what they mean?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back