About TheReligionofPeace.com

Please quote my words where I say Islam is inherently violent and evil.

Too much work. If you don't think Islam is inherently violent and evil then say so, we have common ground.

If you think Sharia Law as practiced in Islamic theocracies in the middle east is intolerant and violent we have common ground.

If you think some terrorists use religious rhetoric from the Q'uran to justify violence we have common ground.

If you want to find common ground, do so.

Too much work? To find common ground? You have put words in my mouth in many of your posts on this thread.

For common ground, you must support those posts or back off from them. Show proof of the things you have indicted me on.

You choose to "forget them" and move on with more conversation? And you want me to move to finding common ground with you?

:doubt:

If you agree with any of these statements we have common ground:

If you don't think Islam is inherently violent and evil then we have common ground.

If you think Sharia Law as practiced in Islamic theocracies in the middle east is intolerant and violent we have common ground.

If you think some terrorists use religious rhetoric from the Q'uran to justify violence we have common ground.

If you think there is more than one way to interpret the term, 'surrender', we have common ground.

Last edited:
Too much work? To find common ground? You have put words in my mouth in many of your posts on this thread.

For common ground, you must support those posts or back off from them. Show proof of the things you have indicted me on.

You choose to "forget them" and move on with more conversation? And you want me to move to finding common ground with you?

Not a chance. I have no doubt we have much common ground as soon as you stop putting words in my mouth.

But before that, you must recognize those words you put in my mouth. Too much work?

Too much work to discuss with you then.

Know?

Not a chance. I have no doubt we have much common ground as soon as you stop putting words in my mouth.

But before that, you must recognize those words you put in my mouth. Too much work?

Know?

Fine. We're done.

Know?

Fine. We're done.

I thought you would not stand to your own words Sky Dancer. Philosophers seldom speak to their own acts and thoughts.

They choose to stay up in the air even though they use their words to condemn or condone philosophical acts.

I stick with the acts on the ground and the interpretations that allowed those acts.

So, as you said, no common ground. Not because of the above, but because you are unwilling to stand to your own words on this thread.

You wish to run away from them. Just as you wish to run away from the Islamic acts on the ground and their Islamic interpretations on the ground.

The interpretations of Islamic clerical leaders seem to match the acts 'on the ground'.

So, now I am done with you as well.

Know?

Fine. We're done.

We are not done. You are an Idiot. You have no idea what you are arguing for and against in the same breath. You mis-characterize and argue for pages on your mis-characterization, accusing and pointing fingers, at the same time acknowledging the Threat of World Wide Imposed Sharia Law, when that is tyhe whole point of the Thread.

My problem is not with the Words one uses when they Pray, which is none of my nor your concern Jack Ass. I use that word because I have earned that right, considering the crap you have filled this Thread with. My problem is the Forced imposition of Sharia Law imposed on any unsuspecting body, through Terror, deceit, force of will, in the name of Any God. WTFU. What other Modern Religion do you define as Totalitarian??? The problem with Islam is not that it exists, but that it Must change and learn to respect the Rights of All Human Beings. It was because the diversion from the topic on another Thread that this Thread was started in the first place.

Know?

Fine. We're done.

We are not done. You are an Idiot. You have no idea what you are arguing for and against in the same breath. You mis-characterize and argue for pages on your mis-characterization, accusing and pointing fingers, at the same time acknowledging the Threat of World Wide Imposed Sharia Law, when that is tyhe whole point of the Thread.

My problem is not with the Words one uses when they Pray, which is none of my nor your concern Jack Ass. I use that word because I have earned that right, considering the crap you have filled this Thread with. My problem is the Forced imposition of Sharia Law imposed on any unsuspecting body, through Terror, deceit, force of will, in the name of Any God. WTFU. What other Modern Religion do you define as Totalitarian??? The problem with Islam is not that it exists, but that it Must change and learn to respect the Rights of All Human Beings. It was because the diversion from the topic on another Thread that this Thread was started in the first place.

If you expect me to respond to your posts you'll have to leave out the words 'idiot and jack ass'. Unless you're willing to be civil, we are done.

I don't take abuse, even from moderators.

Last edited:
Fine. We're done.

If you expect me to respond to your posts you'll have to leave out the words 'idiot and jack ass'. Unless you're willing to be civil, we are done.

Those are not my words but your, "Fine, we're done" was posted to me.

Those are not my words. :razz:

:clap2:

I know that. I was responding to Intense. Do you answer for Intense?

Those are not my words. :razz:

:clap2:

I know that. I was responding to Intense. Do you answer for Intense?

You posted to me. "Fine, we're done" I responded to your post to me.

Then 'you' called me an idiot.

Now you complain about Intense doing what you did. :lol:

Pot - Kettle. Wot.

Fine. We're done.

I count 5 Pages of your misplaced abuse. That's pretty impressive, Hypocrite. Too bad you did not try that tack before you hit the Submit Reply button, the first time you posted on this Thread. ;)

I count 5 Pages of your misplaced abuse. That's pretty impressive, Hypocrite. Too bad you did not try that tack before you hit the Submit Reply button, the first time you posted on this Thread. ;)

When you're able to post civilly, without name calling, I will respond to your ideas.

Last edited:
When you're able to post civilly without name calling I will respond to your ideas.

Fine. We're done.

]We are not done. You are an Idiot.
:eusa_hand:

You called me an idiot and now complain about a return from someone else?

Goose - Gander?

Wot?

I did not call YOU an idiot. Intense called ME an idiot. Nice trick though. Editing the post to make it look like I said that to you. Shame on you.

Last edited:
I did not call YOU an idiot. Intense called ME an idiot. Nice trick though. Editing the post to make it look like I said that to you. Shame on you.

My mistake. Edited.

That was not on purpose Sky Dancer.

My apologies.

But for you to blame me for doing that on purpose shows that you are far too assuming about my actions.

Last edited:
For you to blame me for doing that on purpose shows that you are far too assuming about my thoughts and actions.

For you to blame me for doing that on purpose shows that you are far too assuming about my thoughts and actions.

You apologized. I accepted. You made an honest mistake. I'm not a mind reader. I can only respond to what you say.

You assumed that I called you an idiot. I didn't.

Last edited:

When you're able to post civilly, without name calling, I will respond to your ideas.

After 5 Pages of mindless babbling, what else could you possibly have to add??? Face it, your premise was flawed. You will eventually come to terms with that.Funny, my approach was subtle compared to yours. Life is strange, huh.....

You apologized. I accepted. You made an honest mistake. I'm not a mind reader. I can only respond to what you say.

You assumed that I called you an idiot. I didn't.

No, I didn't even assume. I mistook the post for yours.

You don't have to apologize for mistaking and assuming my intent.

That's fine. It was my mistake. I accept and apologized for it regardless of any part you have played.

After 5 Pages of mindless babbling, what else could you possibly have to add??? Face it, your premise was flawed. You will eventually come to terms with that.Funny, my approach was subtle compared to yours. Life is strange, huh.....

When you can post to me without insult I will respond to your ideas. One way to silence the opposition is to label the argument as 'mindless babble'.

Why is it no one ever mentions the religions of the terrorists of Northern Ireland, of Sri Lanka, of Japan, of Germany and of many other countries or people. When Muslims in Bosnia-Herzegovina were being slaughtered by the Serbs, there was no mention of Christian Orthodox terrorists. These Christian Orthodox terrorists killed far more people than were killed on September 11. The world did not mobilise to fight Christian Orthodox terrorists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back