About TheReligionofPeace.com

Ropey--

Do you hate Muslims because of Israel?

I don't hate Muslims. I see that the acts on the ground are tied to their interpretation of the words from their book.

So I question.

And you say, "Don't Question" the above acts and DON'T time them to an Islamic interpretation or that is hate.

Kalam agrees with you. Sunni Man says only Jews and Zionists question.

I hate acts of terrorism. When terrorist acts are tied to religious rhetoric, it a gross misuse of religion.

Kalam has a point about Western interference in Islamic countries. Muslims are not occupying our lands. From their point of view, it's been one colonial attempt after another.

Rather than try and make some kind of support group out of Sunni Man, Kalam and me, try to see us as individuals.

I'm no particular friend of either poster. Kalam does a great job of countering the arguments on this thread.

Since you are concerned with Islamic teachings, the words themselves, why not ask Kalam and Sunni Man what they mean?

I want acts on the ground tied to words from their interpretations. Not words of minimization, external blame, etc. all of which Kalam moves to as he did here.

Move on folks he says. This is not Islam. Just recalcitrant Muslims. I've already discussed with him. There is no movement.

Islam is peaceful. So, everyone else is attacking them.

Fine, but we still see the truth on the ground, regardless of Kalam's protestations and Sunni Man's blame of every bit of in on Jews.

On the ground shall we see the acts we must fight. In the air of philosophy we will find the rationale, obfuscation and minimization of those who wish to blind us.

Move on folks he says. This is not Islam. Just recalcitrant Muslims. I've already discussed with him. There is no movement.

Why did Russia invade Chechnya in 1994?

ISTANBUL, December 20 (CDN) — Attorneys prosecuting the murder of three Christians in southeastern Turkey are making progress linking the knifemen who slayed them to the masterminds who put them up to it, an attorney representing the family of one of the victims said Friday (Dec.17).

Links between Murders in Turkey and

And these are not even the border wars. But these acts have nothing to do with religion. The fact that Muslims are persecuting Christians is not religious.

It's something else Kalam says and not tied to all the other Muslim attacks on Christians world wide.

After Attacks, Christian Leaders in Indonesia Decry Lax Security

Why did Russia invade Chechnya in 1994?

Tell me what you think Kalam.

They teach their young well, don't they.

chechen-rebel.jpg

world.jpg

r

Chechen rebels say they blew up Russian dam

"Glory to Allah, on August 17 through our efforts, a subversive operation was carried out in Khakasia at the Sayano-Shushenskaya hydro-electric dam," said the letter from a group calling itself the Martyrs' Battalion.

"In the machine hall we managed to plant an anti-tank grenade with a timer, the blast of which caused much stronger damage than we could have hoped for," said the letter, which was published on the KAVKAZ CENTER website.

Chechen rebels say they blew up Russian dam | Reuters

Warning!!! Graphic Photo Link.

http://www.doubletruckmagazine.com/issues/dt_003/mediafiles/l7.jpg

Russian School Tragedy Sept. 3, 2004 - Beslan, North Ossetia - After a short confrontation, Chechen rebels blow up a school, killing more than 330 people’Äîhalf of them children. Picture (c) Valery Melnikov/Kommersant/ZUMA Press

DOUBLEtruckMagazine - Issue III - Russian School Tragedy

I know, damn Russians wanting to buffer themselves from the horde.

How dare they.

Tell me what you think Kalam.

I asked you. Instead of answering, you gave me more silly propaganda. That's an easy game to play.

http://gdb.rferl.org/CD766C6F-71FF-41F5-807C-F3A4016A931A_mw800_s.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Massgrave_chechnya.jpg
14.GIF

17.GIF

grozny-city.jpg

Grozny%20March%201995%20(van%20Wessel).jpg

The Guardian said:
Russians 'mowed down fleeing civilian convoy'

As Russian troops completed their encirclement of Chechnya's capital yesterday, new accounts from survivors bolstered accusations that Russian soldiers had killed 40 civilians in an attack on a refugee convoy.

Russian military officials continued to deny the reports, which first appeared on the semi-official Itar-Tass news agency, calling them disinformation.

Asked whether the troops knew that the convoy was composed of civilians, she replied: 'They did see. They checked the cars and saw there were dead people lying all around.

'They did not explain anything. They were all wearing masks.'

NYT said:
Truce That Never Was: Chechens Tricked

GEKALO, Russia, Aug. 14— The latest truce in the war for Chechnya began today at noon.

Fifteen minutes later, two Russian SU-25 attack planes swooped across the azure skies, firing rockets at a caravan of refugees who were trying to take advantage of the announced truce to flee Grozny, the besieged Chechen capital.

''We are refugees passing legally,'' said Yelena Guyilova, as she made her way across the shrub-covered hills with everything left of her home in her arms. ''They kill us. All they ever want is for us to die.''

HRW said:
"NO HAPPINESS REMAINS"
CIVILIAN KILLINGS, PILLAGE, AND RAPE IN ALKHAN-YURT, CHECHNYA

During the two weeks that followed, Russian forces went on a rampage in the village, summarily executing at least fourteen civilians. They first expelled, temporarily, hundreds of civilians from Alkhan-Yurt, and then began systematically looting and burning the village, killing anyone in their way. Among the dead were: centenarian Nabitst Kornukayeva, and her elderly son Arbi, who were found shot to death in the yard of their looted home; fifty-seven-year-old Khamid Khazuyev, who was shot in the yard of his home when he tried to stop looting soldiers; Akhanpash Dudayev, sixty-five, who was killed in his basement, and his body burned in his looted home; and Taus Sultanov, forty-nine, who was shot in a cellar and left to bleed to death while soldiers robbed other civilians with him of their belongings. The killings went on for more than two weeks, without any apparent attempt by Russian authorities to stop it. Aindi Altimirov, the last to die, was killed and beheaded by Russian soldiers on December 18.

According to many witnesses, soldiers also committed rape in Alkhan-Yurt. One woman gave Human Rights Watch the names of two women she personally knew who she said were raped, while a second witness told Human Rights Watch that five or six women had been raped, and that she was forced to hide her own daughters in a hidden earthen pit to prevent a similar fate.

Khassan Baiev said:
Dozens of charred corpses of women and children lay in the courtyard of the mosque, which had been destroyed. The first thing my eye fell on was the burned body of a baby, lying in fetal position... A wild-eyed woman emerged from a burned-out house holding a dead baby. Trucks with bodies piled in the back rolled through the streets on the way to the cemetery.
While treating the wounded, I heard stories of young men - gagged and trussed up - dragged with chains behind personnel carriers. I heard of Russian aviators who threw Chechen prisoners, screaming, out their helicopters. There were rapes, but it was hard to know how many because women were too ashamed to report them. One girl was raped in front of her father. I heard of one case in which the mercenary grabbed a newborn baby, threw it among each other like a ball, then shot it dead in the air.
Leaving the village for the hospital in Grozny, I passed a Russian armored personnel carrier with the word SAMASHKI written on its side in bold, black letters. I looked in my rearview mirror and to my horror saw a human skull mounted on the front of the vehicle. The bones were white; someone must have boiled the skull to remove the flesh.

VOA said:
The people of Elistanzhi buried their dead Saturday, cursing the jets that streaked over the village two days earlier, raining bombs and machinegun fire over hundreds of buildings. The village school was heavily damaged. Fortunately, the principal had declared a holiday, or casualties might have been far higher. As it was, many of the dead were children.

The Guardian said:
Russian rockets hit Grozny market

Grozny's crowded central market came under rocket attack last night, with witnesses reporting numerous deaths and scores of injured civilians. The blast came as Russian troops edged closer to Chechnya's capital, taking positions as little as seven miles from the centre.

Maria Eismont, a Reuters correspondent, said: "We were at the city central hospital. It was packed with corpses. There were women, children. Every minute they are bringing more and more." She added that there were also reports that an industrial suburb had been hit.

HRW said:
CIVILIAN KILLINGS IN STAROPROMYSLOVSKI DISTRICT OF GROZNY

Russian soldiers summarily executed at least thirty-eight civilians in the Staropromyslovski district of Grozny, Chechnya, between late December and mid-January, according to testimony taken by Human Rights Watch. Most of the victims were women and elderly men, and all appear to have been deliberately shot by Russian soldiers at close range. Russian soldiers also committed many other abuses in the district, including looting and destroying civilian property and forcing residents of the town to risk sniper fire to recover the bodies of fallen Russian soldiers. Six men from the district who were last seen in Russian custody "disappeared" during this same period and remain unaccounted for.

NYT said:
Chechens Tell of Murderous Rampage by Russians

They charge that ''kontraktniki'' -- Russian men hired by the army to fight in Chechnya -- staged a drunken rampage of looting and gunfire through the tiny, bombed-out, straw-brick homes of a neighborhood called Aldi in the Chechen capital, Grozny.

They say the mercenaries massacred women and elderly men and burned houses and animal pens to the ground. By the time the Russians left, carting away furniture, jewelry and money on loaded-down armored personnel carriers, dozens if not scores of residents had perished, survivors say.

The Guardian said:
Revealed: Russia's worst war crime in Chechnya

Her face burnt almost beyond recognition, she lies prone on her hospital bed and tells in a child's whispers of the day her mother, father, her two brothers, her sister and her cousin - among 363 people from the same village - were wiped out.

At eight years old, Taisa Abakarova is an eyewitness to the worst war crime in the savage campaign of Russia's acting President, Vladimir Putin, against the 'terrorist fighters' of Chechnya.

The village of Katyr Yurt, 'safe' in the Russian-occupied zone, far from the war's front line, and jam-packed with refugees, was untouched on the morning of 4 February when Russian aircraft, helicopters, fuel-air bombs and Grad missiles pulverised the village. They paused in the bombing at 3pm, shipped buses in, and allowed a white-flag convoy to leave - and then they bombed that as well, killing Taisa's family and many others.

Preventing Genocide - Who is at Risk? - Chechnya, Russia
Russian rockets hit Grozny market | World news | The Guardian
Human Rights Situation in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch
CHECHNYA CASUALTIES
"Welcome to Hell": Arbitrary Detention, Torture, and Extortion in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch
The 'Dirty War' in Chechnya: Forced Disappearances, Torture and Summary | Human Rights Watch
Ten years on
BBC News | UK POLITICS | UK condemns Chechnya ultimatum
Russia is accused of genocide in Chechnya - World, News - The Independent
Russian Federation: What justice for Chechnya's disappeared? | Amnesty International

Do you want to exchange propaganda or engage in substantive discussion? Your choice.

How dare they.

Kalam said:
Do you want to exchange propaganda or engage in substantive discussion? Your choice.

We've discussed before Kalam. Substantive? You attack, I defend. I attack you defend.

That's all we have had. Quid pro Quo. You need to start something truly substantive with me for I see no give in you. And not one thread of substantive discussion here with the result being you then move to attack 'down there' in the den of iniquity.

You have seen give in me, and you have seen that I am more than willing to fight fire with fire. I have seen "NO" substantive offers from you.

Israel must be ended you say. Too bad you say. Too bad that Israel chose to build in the Muslim world.

Then you move to the Chechen conflict and want understanding from me? Sorry, you have been clear. So I hope I have as well.

Fire with fire.

But I am still willing. You have seen me stand for Islam here. You have seen me strongly and clearly state that I do not see Islam as evil. That no book written to fight evil can truly be evil, but the interpretations can be higher degrees of evil.

Sky Dancer said:
Since you are concerned with Islamic teachings, the words themselves, why not ask Kalam and Sunni Man what they mean?

What have I received from you Kalam, and from Sunni Man? I can post both of your responses regarding me and Israel. Even so, I have always been civil with you. Even when you called me "filth" and other names.

No Kalam. I believe that the ball is in your park, not mine. And just because I fight fire with fire does in no way extend to me fighting when a hand is truly offered.

I offered mine to you. I stated that I saw you as inherently honest. I stated that I believe your book to be inspired by G-d. I put my hand out to you in the way I have been taught the unbeliever will receive a fair reception of truth and honesty from a true believer.

What did I get in return?

@ Sunni Man and Sky Dancer

Why would I be concerned with anything Sunni Man says since he has been clear about what he would like to do to the entire worlds population of Jews. And Sky Dancer, how can you ask me such a question when you have read what Sunni Man wants to do to my entire people?

I will fight fire with greater fire for you Sunni Man. No questions here for you. Not even an hand extended. You have been crystal clear. I need no epiphanies from you.

How dare they.

Kalam said:

Sky Dancer said:

What have I received from you Kalam, and from Sunni Man? I can post both of your responses regarding me and Israel. Even so, I have always been civil with you. Even when you called me "filth" and other names.

@ Sunni Man and Sky Dancer

Why would I be concerned with anything Sunni Man says since he has been clear about what he would like to do to the entire worlds population of Jews. And Sky Dancer, how can you ask me such a question when you have read what Sunni Man wants to do to my entire people?

I see your point. I wouldn't take kindly to being called filth or to sitting still for Sunni Man's 'solution to the Jewish problem'. It's horrible. He has a similar solution to the 'gay problem' as well.

That's wrong. Kalam has no right to call you filth and expect you to respect his posts.

I guess, I was thinking more in terms of having a Muslim who posts here offer an alternative interpretation to some of the verses you have a problem with.

I don't know why I thought this would help. You've rejected my alternative interpretations.

Last edited:
Bullshit. This thread is a complete condemnation of Muslims all over the world.

No it isn't. It's about acknowledging that there are a number of Muslims who seek to impose their religion on others - through force. And that's true.... because Muslims themselves say so.

It's about stirring up emnity toward Muslims. Specifically, it's about baiting Sunni Man and Kalam, so far the only Muslim posters I know of here. I checked out the website in the OP. It's very clever. Says it doesn't promote violence toward Muslims, and then proceeds to do nothing but bash Islam.

Otherwise, if this thread were a non-Islam bash it would be a thread discussing specific events in the world, not claiming the entire religion is dangerous. It's a general Muslim bash, as usual. An attempt to condemn the religion of Islam and all who practice it.

Let me draw an analogy for you. We've had a few murderers of abortion doctors who cited their religion as justification for their crimes. It's as if you are asking ALL CHRISTIANS to be responsible for those who misuse their teachings to hurt others.

How are regular Christians supposed to recognize and stop the terrorists in their midst?

For every Sunni man and Kalam there is a Muhammed or Moonlite who come on here to spit hatred of America and the West, if you have not met them yet, stick around. You will see.

No it isn't. It's about acknowledging that there are a number of Muslims who seek to impose their religion on others - through force. And that's true.... because Muslims themselves say so.

It's about stirring up emnity toward Muslims. Specifically, it's about baiting Sunni Man and Kalam, so far the only Muslim posters I know of here. I checked out the website in the OP. It's very clever. Says it doesn't promote violence toward Muslims, and then proceeds to do nothing but bash Islam.

Otherwise, if this thread were a non-Islam bash it would be a thread discussing specific events in the world, not claiming the entire religion is dangerous. It's a general Muslim bash, as usual. An attempt to condemn the religion of Islam and all who practice it.

Let me draw an analogy for you. We've had a few murderers of abortion doctors who cited their religion as justification for their crimes. It's as if you are asking ALL CHRISTIANS to be responsible for those who misuse their teachings to hurt others.

How are regular Christians supposed to recognize and stop the terrorists in their midst?

For every Sunni man and Kalam there is a Muhammed or Moonlite who come on here to spit hatred of America and the West, if you have not met them yet, stick around. You will see.

Let me ask you something. Is it ok to criticize US politics? Is that the same thing as 'spitting hatred of the US and the West?

If any country was interfering in US sovreignty the way the West interferes in Middle East countries I can bet there would be plenty 'hate spitting' going on by Americans.

Actually, there is a lot of hate spitting going on by Americans toward the resistance of Islamic countries to Western influence.

I have never seen Moonlite or Muhammed posters.

Let me ask you something. Is it ok to criticize US politics? Is that the same thing as 'spitting hatred of the US and the West?

If any country was interfering in US sovreignty the way the West interferes in Middle East countries I can bet there would be plenty 'hate spitting' going on by Americans.

Actually, there is a lot of hate spitting going on by Americans toward the resistance of Islamic countries to Western influence.

Criticizing US Policies is different than saying death to America, American women are worthless whores or the US is Satans country. Moonlite and Muhammed are full of hate no different than KKK members, both members have called me the N word on more than one occasion. If you haven't seen them yet, stick around.

Check out the link in the OP. The whole purpose of that website is to discredit the RELIGION of Islam, not the actions of misguided adherents. The premise of the OP is that the religion of Islam itself is violent. I disagree.

1.5 billion strangers is a whole lot of people in the world to hate.

Any religion that seeks to convert others by force is misguided. Perhaps, we forget other religions throughout history have done this kind of thing.

Does that make the religions themselves invalid? Is. say no. Christianity is not invalid even though it hasn't been 100% peaceful in it's conversions throughout history.

"The process of Christianization has at times been relatively peaceful and at times has been a very violent process, ranging from political conversions to adopt Christianity to military campaigns to force conversion onto native populaces often resulting in massacres and murder."
Christianization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could only encourage you to go to the root of the teachings, instead of looking at the "sins" of people.

I know you said the RCC and some of its leaders, and others have horribly misrepresented Jesus Christ our Lord. And yes, many have. Many are false prophets. The Bible it says to be careful of "wolves" in sheeps clothing. We also can test the spirits to see if they are from God. Jesus Christ never killed anyone, nor would He tell people to do so.

I know you don't believe, but imagine yourself for a moment that Jesus Christ is Lord and there is a Satan. What do you think one of the best ways for Satan would be to try to keep people away from Jesus? He would deceive, lie, come as an angel of "light", or have his own representatives say they are "Christians", and then like Charlemagne, kill others - falsely in the name of Christianity.

This link may also be helpful in comparing Jesus and Muhammad. Please see the comparisons. Look at the roots of the teachings (Jesus vs Muhammad). Feel free to do the research yourself also on this site. In other words, don't believe me, look at the Bible, vs the Quran.

A Comparison between Jesus and Muhammad | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Calling out the truth about what a "doctrine" teaches is not "bashing", it's enlightening. In this case, Islam. I think Buddha would have said that is ok, wouldn't he?

You say you are 'callling out the truth of what a doctrine teaches'. I say you are quoting scripture out of context and unwilling to hear any alternative interpretation that challenges your prejudice. That's the same as an atheist taking bible passages to prove that Christianity is a violent faith.

You are a Christian, and naturally you feel your religion is superior to Islam. I have no problem with that. If you thought Buddhism was superior to Christianity you'd convert, as I did. I am Buddhist. You are a Christian. It's natural we think highly of our own tradition. That doesn't mean one is inherently superior to the other. It's just our opinions based on life experience.

I do object to the conclusion that Islam as an entire religion is inherently flawed based on the actions of a minority of adherents anymore than I would fault all Christians for the actions of Charlemagne.

It not my job to defend or condemn anyone else's religion. Truth is truth. Fundamentalists take scripture literally.
And people who want to condemn a religion take their scriptures literally. There are many ways to interpret bible passages, the same can be true for the Q'uran.

You folks can't seem to know the difference between condemning the actions of individuals who interpret scripture to justify violence and the deeper truth behind the scripture.

Take the meaning of the word, jihad for example. It can be interpreted as an inner spiritual battle, not an external one.

Honestly, I think the reason that Christians can so easily dismiss the entire religion of Islam as flawed or invalid has to do with your basic belief in good and evil. You are eternalists. You think people are inherently bad, and need to be 'saved'.

Buddhists see all beings as pure in essence.

You do know Muslims don't regard Buddhism as a legit religion right? do you know what the Taliban did to the statues of buddha in Afghanistan?

Here is a Sufi Muslim poem by Rumi which describes surrender. As a Buddhist, I can relate to it.

The grapes of my body can only become wine
After the winemaker tramples me.
I surrender my spirit like grapes to his trampling
So my inmost heart can blaze and dance with joy.
Although the grapes go on weeping blood and sobbing
"I cannot bear any more anguish, any more cruelty"
The trampler stuffs cotton in his ears: "I am not working in ignorance
You can deny me if you want, you have every excuse,
But it is I who am the Master of this Work.
And when through my Passion you reach Perfection,
You will never be done praising my name."

I am sure there are guys in Hamas and Hezbollah that can charm the pants off people with their beautiful poems and art work. I go by what people do not what they say.

Criticizing US Policies is different than saying death to America, American women are worthless whores or the US is Satans country. Moonlite and Muhammed are full of hate no different than KKK members, both members have called me the N word on more than one occasion. If you haven't seen them yet, stick around.

You're right. There is a big difference to criticizing US policies and saying death to America and throwing around the N word as a weapon.

There are however, Islamophobes who are call for death for ALL of Islam. Have you seen any of those posters too?

Hate spitting goes both ways.

Often, when people think of the Muslim concept of jihad or holy war, they associate with it the negative connotation of a self-righteous campaign of vengeful destruction in the name of God to convert others by force. They may acknowledge that Christianity had an equivalent with the Crusades, but do not usually view Buddhism as having anything similar. After all, they say, Buddhism is a religion of peace and does not have the technical term holy war.

A careful examination of the Buddhist texts, however, particularly The Kalachakra Tantra literature, reveals both external and internal levels of battle that could easily be called "holy wars." An unbiased study of Islam reveals the same. In both religions, leaders may exploit the external dimensions of holy war for political, economic, or personal gain, by using it to rouse their troops to battle.

Holy Wars in Buddhism and Islam - The Myth of Shambhala

Yes, I understand your point Sky Dancer.

I hope so. Buddhist teachings are non-violent. Using the Kalachakra Tantra to justify war would be considered 'wrong view' or heresy in Buddhism. If your point is there have been 'holy wars' in Buddhism, I would say that Buddhist history is not completely free of violence, (I'm aware of sectarian violence in Tibet, prior to the Chinese takeover), but 'holy wars' would be very unusual.

All these ways of interpreting other people's scriptures either lead to peace or to agitation. It's our choice which way we choose.

Do you know Islam regards Buddhas teaching as illegitimate? the only 3 religions recognized in Islam are Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

I hope so. Buddhist teachings are non-violent. Using the Kalachakra Tantra to justify war would be considered 'wrong view' or heresy in Buddhism. If your point is there have been 'holy wars' in Buddhism, I would say that Buddhist history is not completely free of violence, (I'm aware of sectarian violence in Tibet, prior to the Chinese takeover), but 'holy wars' would be very unusual.

All these ways of interpreting other people's scriptures either lead to peace or to agitation. It's our choice which way we choose.

Do you know Islam regards Buddhas teaching as illegitimate? the only 3 religions recognized in Islam are Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

I didn't know that. It makes sense though. Islam is theistic and so are Judaism and Christianity.

What I am aware of is the many ancient and priceless Buddha statues that have been destroyed by Muslims. This is conqueror behavior. When I traveled in India there were places there that were holy to Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims. They built temples on top of each other.

It doesn't surprise me that Islam doesn't consider Buddhism legitimate. There are plenty of Christians that don't consider Buddhism legitimate either.

Last edited:

I didn't know that. It makes sense though. Islam is theistic and so are Judaism and Christianity.

What I am aware of is the many ancient and priceless Buddha statues that have been destroyed by Muslims.

It doesn't surprise me that Islam doesn't consider Buddhism legitimate. There are plenty of Christians that don't consider Buddhism legitimate either.

The difference is a Christian won't kill you for being a Buddhist or desecrate your statues. You are a Buddhist and live in America right? I guarantee you that you won't get the same respect in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Pakistan.

You're right. There is a big difference to criticizing US policies and saying death to America and throwing around the N word as a weapon.

There are however, Islamophobes who are call for death for ALL of Islam. Have you seen any of those posters too?

Hate spitting goes both ways.

I have seen those posters and neither of them are any better.

What I am aware of is the many ancient and priceless Buddha statues that have been destroyed by Muslims.

The difference is a Christian won't kill you for being a Buddhist or desecrate your statues. You are a Buddhist and live in America right? I guarantee you that you won't get the same respect in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Pakistan.

I'm well of that. The Tibetan Buddhists think there is so much conflict in the Middle East in part because the Muslims destroyed the Buddha statues which were placed there to protect peace in the area.

Since I haven't traveled in awhile, I'm more aware of the disrespect in the US. You're right. I don't consider the situation in America in the same way as it is in the Middle East. They are not reknown for tolerance.

Last edited:
.... Said the Spider to the fly...... ;)
What I say applies to any religion or philosophy. Inflammatory criticism that stems from ignorance is useless "prolefeed" designed to satiate bigotry that stems from the same ignorance.

You need Reform Kalam, desperately. The Predatory characteristics need to go.
Predatory? In the past decade, which of your countries have been occupied by our armies and forced to heel to puppet governments modeled after our own?

Predatory?

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2011.02.21 (Kunduz, Afghanistan) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends over thirty civilians to their death as they are lining up for identity cards.
2011.02.21 (Yala, Thailand) - Muslim bombers set off a blast in front of a supermarket, killing a local woman.
2011.02.21 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - al-Shabaab suicide attackers ram an explosives-laden vehicle into a police compound, killing over fourteen people.
2011.02.21 (Samarrah, Iraq) - A dozen police sent to guard Shia pilgrims are blown to bits by a Sunni suicide bomber.
2011.02.20 (Mosakki, Pakistan) - Two villagers are murdered by Islamic militants.
2011.02.20 (Shirqat, Iraq) - A suicide bomber detonates at a rival mosque, killing two worshippers.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

We are All in need of Reform Kalam. The West see's it, and has been on the path for a very long time. You are still in Denial. That is a very big distinction. We promote Human Rights, you Promote Totalitarian Rule, where the one with the biggest stick makes the Rules. We promote Establishment and Justice, determined by the Consent of the Governed, you promote Fear in the Governed and the Establishment of Arbitrary Dictate. We all have issues Kalam, that goes without saying. I look forward to a World where Each can Pray using their own words, according to the Dictates of Conscience, or not. You look forward to a World where Everyone is subject to your determination, Interpretation, and Will, with Punishment, Prison, Slavery, or Death as the Alternative. I am plainly stating that you need reform. You are plainly stating that those that refuse to bow to your Interpretation of what God is, Must be Overcome by any means. Who is the Fool here.???

.... Said the Spider to the fly...... ;)
What I say applies to any religion or philosophy. Inflammatory criticism that stems from ignorance is useless "prolefeed" designed to satiate bigotry that stems from the same ignorance.

You need Reform Kalam, desperately. The Predatory characteristics need to go.
Predatory? In the past decade, which of your countries have been occupied by our armies and forced to heel to puppet governments modeled after our own?

Good point. Our country on the other hand, occupies Iraq.

How many times have you promised to go away??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Islam does not promote totalitarian rule. Dictators use religion to control the people. They exploit sectarian differences to divide the people.

Human rights cannot happen with totalitarian rule. The religion of Islam is varied. It is NOT the problem you think it is.

THEOCRACY IS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back