About Obama, can anyone tell me?

Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

Has any president ever been elected without this information?? :cuckoo:

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

Have any president ever asked to release his college transcripts? What you see is what you get take it or leave it. Most of this is none of your damn business. Did you ever wonder how Bush got into the White House? How McCain got through college and into the military. Sound like you have the problem and not Obama. If anything was out their we would know it because ever rock in this country has been turned over and their is nothing there.

GOOGLE? duh
Get the fuck over it already,:eusa_boohoo:

Nothing to hide huh? Then why the secrecy? :eusa_whistle:

It's simple really...President Obama isn't releasing his transcripts so as not to embarrass all the Presidents that came before him.

If you asked Obama what he though of Mensa, he'd probably say 'I'm not overly fond of ethnic foods, but I'll try anything once!'

You may disagree with his policies, but to imply that President Obama isn't a smart man just makes you look foolish.

Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed.
Has any president ever been elected without this information??
I think we got by for a couple hundred years without knowing this information about our presidents.

Bullcrap. Obama is hiding something big and you libs should want to know what it is as Americans.

So Romney is hiding something by not releasing his taxes...good to know.

Now isn't this kinda strange?
I mean Obama mentored by Alinsky considers himself intelligent right?
Most people that think they are "intelligent" are agnostics if not atheists.
So how come Obama respects Alinsky who believes in Lucifer so much he dedicated his book?

Obama wasn't "mentored" by Saul Alinsky.

Saul Alinsky died when Obama was 10 years old.

what is your proof that Obama did not graduate magna cum laude?

Ha ha ha!!!!!!! YOU can't prove he did so know you're turning it around...love it!

MY proof is........I haven't SEEN anything to prove he did, there's only the word of people that support him. Since he says this is what happened, he must have proof somewhere to show us it's true.

For as narcissistic as that man is...if he actually was that smart in HARVARD he would have that evidence presented on the White house website for everyone to see. But it sounds to me like he's got something to hide.

Maybe if we find out for sure all of this is a lie...do you think maybe then you might turn your attention to whether he was actually born in the US? Naw...

Actually, i checked on all of that. I don't support obama....not by a long shot.... so my defending him on this is ...something.

My source confirmed he was a brilliant as a law student. Both professors and students with him, agree.

I believe he is brilliant...that doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

Obama wasn't "mentored" by Saul Alinsky.

Saul Alinsky died when Obama was 10 years old.

mentor
[men-tawr, -ter]   Origin
men·tor
   [men-tawr, -ter] Show IPA
noun
a wise and trusted counselor or teacher.
an influential senior sponsor or supporter.

It's quite easy to have mentor one has never met. I view Thomas Payne as a bit of a mentor, though I certainly never met him.

Thanks, wonder if we could sue to get Obama's records?? :D

Dear idiot,

Military record are OUR ( you know the people) records.

College records are not public.

She doesn't care. This has nothing to do with getting to know Obama better and everything to do with "conservatives" looking for something new to attack and insult him with.

they must be pretty bad huh?
and here you go about people wanting to attack the Dear Leader..:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back