About Obama, can anyone tell me?

He "misspoke" 7 states and judicial review.

uh huh

Sure, he did.

He just does not share the same values and culture as most Americans

You're just an ignorant ass-hole, is what it is.

You conflate the most inane little drivel into actually meaning something. Like a pee brain. "He said there's 57 states, hah, what a dope!" Like it's not obvious that he knows that there's not really 57 States I mean.....I guess it's dopes like you that keep conspiracy web-sites making money and Magicians feeling inspired.

He said "57 states with one to go" actually,, he's running for fucking prez and he don't know how many states he's been too..

All I can read on the screen when you post is "derp derp derp, derp derp, derp derp derp derp."

Wow, look at the "fluffers" all up in arms in this thread!! Why is "some" information good enough for the Obama supporters. I noticed some wanted all kinds of information about Republican candidates, especially Sarah Palin but Obama's too special to even question his "transparency"!!!

Wow, look at the "fluffers" all up in arms in this thread!! Why is "some" information good enough for the Obama supporters. I noticed some wanted all kinds of information about Republican candidates, especially Sarah Palin but Obama's too special to even question his "transparency"!!!

How about letting us know why the fuck it matters what classes he took in College when you know what Degree he achieved, you know the Honors he graduated with and you know that the precedent of the school he has graduated with said honors from is held in high regard in the Country you're supposedly from?

Do you need to know what size boxers his Dorm-mates wore, too?

You're just an ignorant ass-hole, mis what it is.

You conflate the most inane little drivel into actually meaning something. Like a pee brain. "He said there's 57 states, hah, what a dope!" Like it's not obvious that he knows that there's not really 57 States I mean.....I guess it's dopes like you that keep conspiracy web-sites making money and Magicians feeling inspired.

If it were just 57 states, you might have been right. But he's misspoken so many other time, it's clear he is only vaguely familiar with American culture and institutions.

No, you're just a nit picking nancy who seeks and seeks and seeks to re-affirm what he already baselessly believes. It's called delusional. It's rather pathetic.

During the Bush years on Hannity it was "everyone is teh sto0pit for mocking teh Pwesident."

Now a D is in Office, and it's "must mock pwesident daily, everyone else iss sto0pit for disagreeing."

Next R in office, it will flip back like...................go out-doors and live an a-political life once in a while. I'm pretty sure that if you cross google your user name with the number 57, even you can see how sad boring and obsessively pathetic you are. Does Obama know you?

Let's be clear, I mock Obama because he's a moron who makes Dan Quayle sound like Issac Newton.

I've heard him speak on the Constitution when he thought no one was listening and it's pretty obvious he's as anti-American as is possible. His complete unfamiliarity with the concept of Judicial review rightly calls his education background and time at Harvard into question

If it were just 57 states, you might have been right. But he's misspoken so many other time, it's clear he is only vaguely familiar with American culture and institutions.

No, you're just a nit picking nancy who seeks and seeks and seeks to re-affirm what he already baselessly believes. It's called delusional. It's rather pathetic.

During the Bush years on Hannity it was "everyone is teh sto0pit for mocking teh Pwesident."

Now a D is in Office, and it's "must mock pwesident daily, everyone else iss sto0pit for disagreeing."

Next R in office, it will flip back like...................go out-doors and live an a-political life once in a while. I'm pretty sure that if you cross google your user name with the number 57, even you can see how sad boring and obsessively pathetic you are. Does Obama know you?

Let's be clear, I mock Obama because he's a moron who makes Dan Quayle sound like Issac Newton.

I've heard him speak on the Constitution when he thought no one was listening and it's pretty obvious he's as anti-American as is possible. His complete unfamiliarity with the concept of Judicial review rightly calls his education background and time at Harvard into question

Your pea brain is not in the position to sit in judgement of any of the American Presidents, ever, in history. Your view of Politics is the simplistic view of headlines and one-liners - all drawn inside in comic-book fashion. It's why you cannot fathom how people can disagree with you and how people can possibly be so stupid. Amiright? Yea......

Barack Obama (president of United States) : Introduction -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

He returned to school three years later and graduated magna cum laude in 1991 from Harvard University’s law school, where he was the first African American to serve as president of the Harvard Law Review.

This doesn't prove ANYTHING moron....this is just information given them by Obama's people. I could say the same thing about myself and nobody would know the difference! I want to SEE the proof. Isn't that what some of you people state when we talk about God? It's pretty sad, you'll believe anything about Obama just based on the "faith" that he's telling the truth, but you won't believe whats written in the Bible unless you see proof with your own eyes. We see who your god is.... :cuckoo:

How about letting us know why the fuck it matters what classes he took in College when you know what Degree he achieved, you know the Honors he graduated with and you know that the precedent of the school he has graduated with said honors from is held in high regard in the Country you're supposedly from?

Do you need to know what size boxers his Dorm-mates wore, too?

I'm not as worried about his grades as I am about his course of study and his papers. If he was an average student at Cambridge, he somehow got to Harvard. But we really don't know how, do we??

More excuses and less vetting than the VP candidate that ran in 2008. Yea, just keep fluffing him up!! It's actually quite funny to see your responses. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Your pea brain is not in the position to sit in judgement of any of the American Presidents, ever, in history. Your view of Politics is the simplistic view of headlines and one-liners - all drawn inside in comic-book fashion. It's why you cannot fathom how people can disagree with you and how people can possibly be so stupid. Amiright? Yea......

See, Presidents are not the Gods themselves. You can criticism them or praise them; you can even have vastly different opinions from me and we can talk about any of it.

I like one-liners and comic book style images, I think it's devastatingly effective to boil down all the BS into something like:

Obama = noun, verb + I killed bin Laden, or imagining Obama talking about the US economy by saying "unemployment has been stuck at 8% both before and after I killed bin Laden"

It's take real skill to do that

See, Presidents are not the Gods themselves. You can criticism them or praise them; you can even have vastly different opinions from me and we can talk about any of it.

I like one-liners and comic book style images, I think it's devastatingly effective to boil down all the BS into something like:

Obama = noun, verb + I killed bin Laden, or imagining Obama talking about the US economy by saying "unemployment has been stuck at 8% both before and after I killed bin Laden"

It's take real skill to do that

It takes buffoonery, actually.

Like you took my insinuation that Presidents are necessarily intelligent men, and conflated it to my saying "Presidents are Gods."

Your brain is a poisoned well, in and of itself. It's a distorted reality caused by the bitterness of partisan hackery.

Barack Obama (president of United States) : Introduction -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

He returned to school three years later and graduated magna cum laude in 1991 from Harvard University’s law school, where he was the first African American to serve as president of the Harvard Law Review.

This doesn't prove ANYTHING moron....this is just information given them by Obama's people. I could say the same thing about myself and nobody would know the difference! I want to SEE the proof. Isn't that what some of you people state when we talk about God? It's pretty sad, you'll believe anything about Obama just based on the "faith" that he's telling the truth, but you won't believe whats written in the Bible unless you see proof with your own eyes. We see who your god is.... :cuckoo:

If the only thing we have to do is say something about ourselves and it is believed with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, then I wish to say that I hold seventeen Congressional medals of commendation, I have been nominated three times for Nobel Peace Prizes, and I was an absolutely brilliant student in college completing a degree in Quantum Physics in three weeks.

If the only thing we have to do is say something about ourselves and it is believed with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, then I wish to say that I hold seventeen Congressional medals of commendation, I have been nominated three times for Nobel Peace Prizes, and I was an absolutely brilliant student in college completing a degree in Quantum Physics in three weeks.

Wow, are you going to be on the ballot soon?? I'd definitely vote for you with those credentials!! :cool:

Wow, are you going to be on the ballot soon?? I'd definitely vote for you with those credentials!! :cool:

Bless you my child. Great shall your reward be in heaven.

Let's also include on the resume all the drowning puppies I have saved, the cures for deadly diseases attributed to me, and the fact that if you vote for me, you will also have a glorious future. At least there will be ice cream in it.

You forgot to mention your gold medals for ladies figure staking and extreme snowboarding. :lol:

Forum List

Back