About Obama, can anyone tell me?

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

Has any president ever been elected without this information??

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

How did he get a law degree without knowing "judicial review"?

I said all along that Elian Kagan got on SCOTUS because she covered for him at Harvard

There's a precedence of sort. At some point when Slick Willie was campaigning around or recently nominated or whatever, Hillary's senior thesis at Wellesley College was no longer available for public view. Who knows why with a simple title like, "There Is Only The Fight...": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. That would be radical community agitator and thus lefty luminary puke, the late Saul Alinsky. Saul's the guy who wrote the left's playbook, Rules for Radicals, which you probably heard about if you've attended public schools.

Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

Where was this scrutiny for Bush? Clinton? Bush Sr? Reagan?

you were fine with Bush who would not release hiw national guard records to show where he was when he went missing from his base

Oh I don't know, Hillary was not the President but Barry is. Even so we know Hillary's thesis was about Saul Alinsky but we have no clue what Obama's was about.

As the leader of a country, why shouldn't we have that information?? Why he didn't publish it is the even bigger question.

Oh I don't know, Hillary was not the President but Barry is. Even so we know Hillary's thesis was about Saul Alinsky but we have no clue what Obama's was about.

As the leader of a country, why shouldn't we have that information?? Why he didn't publish it is the even bigger question.

I was referring to Bill...you know the 43nd POTUS?

I think Obama was in Pocky-ston his whole college career. No one ever remembers seeing him at Occidental College and clearly he never attended any Constitutional Law classes

you were fine with Bush who would not release hiw national guard records to show where he was when he went missing from his base

So I gather neither of you really care. Thanks for participating. :)

Nope I dont care.

Did you care people had to SUE to get access to Bush's service record?

all the files kept disapearing and reappering.

Lots of years and much court action later they say we have the truth now.

You want Obama to release private records so you can trash him no matter what they say.

Guess what , We have no idea wether the Bush record we recieved is the real record.

He was president by the time the "Missing" records reappeared

None of those guys cared whether anybody knew what they took in college or what grades they made. We know Bush 43's grade point average, Clinton's grade point average, Kerry's grade poiint average etc. McCain's grade point average. (Clinton was probably the best scholar of the bunch--the others just average students.) With Reagan and Bush Sr and those who preceded them, I don't recall the issue coming up, but I'm pretty sure all would not have prevented the information from getting out there.

But when you have a President who claims to have graduated magna cum laude from law school, it is currious that he does not want anyone to see the transcript. Would it show that yet another myth he has built around his persona is just that. A myth?

Does world peace hinge on any of this? No. But it does reflect on the character of the person leading the most powerful nation in the world and is a fair question to ask.

Forum List

Back