About Obama, can anyone tell me?

If the only thing we have to do is say something about ourselves and it is believed with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, then I wish to say that I hold seventeen Congressional medals of commendation, I have been nominated three times for Nobel Peace Prizes, and I was an absolutely brilliant student in college completing a degree in Quantum Physics in three weeks.

Wow, are you going to be on the ballot soon?? I'd definitely vote for you with those credentials!! :cool:

Bless you my child. Great shall your reward be in heaven.

Let's also include on the resume all the drowning puppies I have saved, the cures for deadly diseases attributed to me, and the fact that if you vote for me, you will also have a glorious future. At least there will be ice cream in it.

Butter pecan I hope!!

This doesn't prove ANYTHING moron....this is just information given them by Obama's people. I could say the same thing about myself and nobody would know the difference! I want to SEE the proof. Isn't that what some of you people state when we talk about God? It's pretty sad, you'll believe anything about Obama just based on the "faith" that he's telling the truth, but you won't believe whats written in the Bible unless you see proof with your own eyes. We see who your god is.... :cuckoo:

If the only thing we have to do is say something about ourselves and it is believed with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, then I wish to say that I hold seventeen Congressional medals of commendation, I have been nominated three times for Nobel Peace Prizes, and I was an absolutely brilliant student in college completing a degree in Quantum Physics in three weeks.

You forgot to mention your gold medals for ladies figure staking and extreme snowboarding. :lol:

Well, I didn't want to appear to brag.

Oh, and the truth is, I invented thei internet.

Did you also kill ManBearPig?

No, but I ordered the capture of some really bad crooks and criminals and was the one who gave them the information on where to find Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden.

Oh, and that movie "Love Story?" That was about Mr. Foxfyre and me.

what is your proof that Obama did not graduate magna cum laude?

Ha ha ha!!!!!!! YOU can't prove he did so know you're turning it around...love it!

MY proof is........I haven't SEEN anything to prove he did, there's only the word of people that support him. Since he says this is what happened, he must have proof somewhere to show us it's true.

For as narcissistic as that man is...if he actually was that smart in HARVARD he would have that evidence presented on the White house website for everyone to see. But it sounds to me like he's got something to hide.

Maybe if we find out for sure all of this is a lie...do you think maybe then you might turn your attention to whether he was actually born in the US? Naw...

what is your proof that Obama did not graduate magna cum laude?

Ha ha ha!!!!!!! YOU can't prove he did so know you're turning it around...love it!

MY proof is........I haven't SEEN anything to prove he did, there's only the word of people that support him. Since he says this is what happened, he must have proof somewhere to show us it's true.

For as narcissistic as that man is...if he actually was that smart in HARVARD he would have that evidence presented on the White house website for everyone to see. But it sounds to me like he's got something to hide.

Maybe if we find out for sure all of this is a lie...do you think maybe then you might turn your attention to whether he was actually born in the US? Naw...

Actually, i checked on all of that. I don't support obama....not by a long shot.... so my defending him on this is ...something.

My source confirmed he was a brilliant as a law student. Both professors and students with him, agree.

There's a precedence of sort. At some point when Slick Willie was campaigning around or recently nominated or whatever, Hillary's senior thesis at Wellesley College was no longer available for public view. Who knows why with a simple title like, "There Is Only The Fight...": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. That would be radical community agitator and thus lefty luminary puke, the late Saul Alinsky. Saul's the guy who wrote the left's playbook, Rules for Radicals, which you probably heard about if you've attended public schools.

Saul Alinsky..
Dedicated his book "Rules for Radicals" to Lucifer. The dedication says:

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Now isn't this kinda strange?
I mean Obama mentored by Alinsky considers himself intelligent right?
Most people that think they are "intelligent" are agnostics if not atheists.
So how come Obama respects Alinsky who believes in Lucifer so much he dedicated his book?

Well maybe he IS brilliant, but most people who are brilliant have much more accurate recall and call speak extemporaneously much more competently than Obama has been able to do.

But let's assume he did earn.....or at least was awarded....top honors at Harvard. And it is probable that he did. Wouldn't you think somebody with nothing to hide would make his writings that earned him the honors available to his curious admirers as everybody else on the planet, who has nothing to hide, does? Why the extreme secrecy that shrouds his whole academic experience?

Last edited:
Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

Has any president ever been elected without this information?? :cuckoo:

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

Have any president ever asked to release his college transcripts? What you see is what you get take it or leave it. Most of this is none of your damn business. Did you ever wonder how Bush got into the White House? How McCain got through college and into the military. Sound like you have the problem and not Obama. If anything was out their we would know it because ever rock in this country has been turned over and their is nothing there.

GOOGLE? duh
Get the fuck over it already,:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back