About Obama, can anyone tell me?

Nope because Obamas prospective employer is the people and they hired him without it huh?

you're a fuggin dunce, dude. No wonder you're jealous of his College.

Yo! I'm not being all "jealous" homey (I have to talk ghetto so GT has a chance of understanding).

It's just (how do you say obvious in ghetto?) fo-shizzle dat Obama's never seen the inside of a classroom.

Word!

I think you're pretty pathetic and stupid, as compared to a U.S. President, (or any ghetto child).

And yet I know there are only 50 states in the USA, I know judicial review, I can tell Memorial Day from Veteran Day and I'd never allowed anyone to play with their balls during the National Anthem and I never even once thought about eating any of the dogs I've owned.

Sure, I turned down my chance to go to Bronx High School of Science, but I think I did OK with the hand I was dealt

And you're still an Obama Fluffer

Yo! I'm not being all "jealous" homey (I have to talk ghetto so GT has a chance of understanding).

It's just (how do you say obvious in ghetto?) fo-shizzle dat Obama's never seen the inside of a classroom.

Word!

I think you're pretty pathetic and stupid, as compared to a U.S. President, (or any ghetto child).

And yet I know there are only 50 states in the USA, I know judicial review, I can tell Memorial Day from Veteran Day and I'd never allowed anyone to play with their balls during the National Anthem and I never even once thought about eating any of the dogs I've owned.

Sure, I turned down my chance to go to Bronx High School of Science, but I think I did OK with the hand I was dealt

But you're too dumb to realize that misspeaks happen when you're traveling 7 days a week around the Country campaigning for the US Presidency and are exhausted, so.....you're a fucking clown.

He ate a dog when he was a fucking child, again how dumb you are shines like the North Star.

Nope because Obamas prospective employer is the people and they hired him without it huh?

Just shows how stupid "those people" were...
Who in hell would hire someone and pay them the wages they pay him and NOT verify everything about him? Oh yeah....liberals!

But you're too dumb to realize that misspeaks happen when you're traveling 7 days a week around the Country campaigning for the US Presidency and are exhausted, so.....you're a fucking clown.

He ate a dog when he was a fucking child, again how dumb you are shines like the North Star.

He "misspoke" 7 states and judicial review.

uh huh

Sure, he did.

He just does not share the same values and culture as most Americans

uh huh

Sure, he did.

You're just an ignorant ass-hole, is what it is.

You conflate the most inane little drivel into actually meaning something. Like a pee brain. "He said there's 57 states, hah, what a dope!" Like it's not obvious that he knows that there's not really 57 States I mean.....I guess it's dopes like you that keep conspiracy web-sites making money and Magicians feeling inspired.

uh huh

Sure, he did.

You're just an ignorant ass-hole, mis what it is.

You conflate the most inane little drivel into actually meaning something. Like a pee brain. "He said there's 57 states, hah, what a dope!" Like it's not obvious that he knows that there's not really 57 States I mean.....I guess it's dopes like you that keep conspiracy web-sites making money and Magicians feeling inspired.

If it were just 57 states, you might have been right. But he's misspoken so many other time, it's clear he is only vaguely familiar with American culture and institutions.

uh huh

Sure, he did.

You're just an ignorant ass-hole, is what it is.

He said "57 states with one to go" actually,, he's running for fucking prez and he don't know how many states he's been too..

Barack Obama (president of United States) : Introduction -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

He returned to school three years later and graduated magna cum laude in 1991 from Harvard University’s law school, where he was the first African American to serve as president of the Harvard Law Review.

"Judicial review is the doctrine under which legislative and executive actions are subject to review (and possible invalidation) by the judiciary. Specific courts with judicial review power must annul the acts of the state when it finds them incompatible with a higher authority (such as the terms of a written constitution). Judicial review is an example of the separation of powers in a modern governmental system (where the judiciary is one of three branches of government). This principle is interpreted differently in different jurisdictions, which also have differing views on the different hierarchy of governmental norms. As a result, the procedure and scope of judicial review differs from country to country and state to state."

Judicial review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How does Obama, the "President" of the Law Review not know this?

uh huh

Sure, he did.

You're just an ignorant ass-hole, mis what it is.

If it were just 57 states, you might have been right. But he's misspoken so many other time, it's clear he is only vaguely familiar with American culture and institutions.

No, you're just a nit picking nancy who seeks and seeks and seeks to re-affirm what he already baselessly believes. It's called delusional. It's rather pathetic.

During the Bush years on Hannity it was "everyone is teh sto0pit for mocking teh Pwesident."

Now a D is in Office, and it's "must mock pwesident daily, everyone else iss sto0pit for disagreeing."

Next R in office, it will flip back like...................go out-doors and live an a-political life once in a while. I'm pretty sure that if you cross google your user name with the number 57, even you can see how sad boring and obsessively pathetic you are. Does Obama know you?

Forum List

Back