About ACORN...

such a fucking moron :rolleyes:

how about we have another group that ISN'T CORRUPT to the CORE do it
Who would that be...the Catholic church? The government? :lol: Who else is taking the initiative to do it?
yeah, there are no other groups competing for funds that ACORN has gotten
you just keep proving me correct in calling you a moron

Arg, beat me to it Divecon. What kind of idiot is unable to grasp the concept that ACORN is doing this, because they are the ones recieving money from the government to do so. If the Government wasnt paying ACORN, certainly theres plenty of other groups that would be more than happy to fill that role.

When a poster loses all sense of logic, it means he is in desperation mode.

ACORN the brain child of barry o. he makes his daddy malcolm x proud!!!

ACORN was the brain child of one Wade Rathke, back in the 1960s. Can we at least remain factually accurate.... there is no need to post shit to offend the left, there is more than sufficient fact to offend them with.

such a fucking moron :rolleyes:

how about we have another group that ISN'T CORRUPT to the CORE do it
Who would that be...the Catholic church? The government? :lol: Who else is taking the initiative to do it?
I suggest you step up to the plate and apply for the grant to give low income families fire detectors...

You people are quite frankly ghouls.

I suggest you step up to the plate and apply for the grant to give low income families fire detectors...

How about You point them to the nearest Home Depot, and they can by their own. While your at it, could you put my clothes in the dryer, unload the DishWasher, and take out the trash. Thanks. :):):):):)

How about You point them to the nearest Home Depot, and they can by their own. While your at it, could you put my clothes in the dryer, unload the DishWasher, and take out the trash. Thanks. :):):):):)
:lol: Yes, how horrid it would be to put a smoke detector in someone's home and perhaps save the life of a child who isn't a fault for having poor parents or the life of a firefighter who might instead have to go into a fire to rescue someone.

So the guy that was "caught" on camera giving advice on human smuggling actually went to the police long before the video was released.

Sounds to me that he was playing along with the "pimp" and "ho"...

NATIONAL CITY, Calif. (AP) -- Police say a worker with the activist group ACORN who was caught on video giving advice about human smuggling to a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute had reported the incident to authorities.
National City police said Monday that Juan Carlos Vera contacted his cousin, a police detective, to get advice on what to with information on possible human smuggling.
TCPalm : Treasure Coast, Palm Beach, News Business, Homes, Jobs, Cars, & Information
are you purposefully misreading the facts?

National City police said Monday that Juan Carlos Vera contacted his cousin, a police detective, to get advice on what to with information on possible human smuggling.

Vera was secretly filmed on Aug. 18 as part of a young couple’s high-profile expose.

Police say he contacted law enforcement two days later. The detective consulted another police official who served on a federal human smuggling task force, who said he needed more details.

The ACORN employee responded several days later and explained that the information he received was not true and he had been duped.

Vera was fired on Thursday.

we are "ghouls" because we want the poor people to actually GET the fire protection and not have it skimmed off by the crooks in ACORN

still a moron ravi

we are "ghouls" because we want the poor people to actually GET the fire protection and not have it skimmed off by the crooks in ACORN

still a moron ravi

On THIS we agree, good response...........:clap2:

Our fire dept does it. Volunteers who work for free. Imagine that.. Errrrr!
Your fire department pays for them...well, that's nice. Ours is so underfunded that they can't pay for their own safety equipment, let alone smoke detectors for the poor.

Could you provide a link to prove that, btw?

Ame®icano;1601539 said:
Your fire department pays for them...well, that's nice. Ours is so underfunded that they can't pay for their own safety equipment, let alone smoke detectors for the poor.

Whose fault is they are underfunded?
At this point? The state government's.

I cannot provide a link I'm on my blackberry and I also would rather not reveal my home town. You're just going to have to take my word for it. We donate 100 a year to our dept as I imagine most good citizens do Right? Errrr

Ame®icano;1601539 said:

actually, that would be your LOCAL governments, not the state

Ame®icano;1601539 said:
Nope...the state collects and gives out state sales tax...and decides what businesses don't need to collect it...once again, you fail. The state also regulates what can be charged for property tax.

The state I live in is quite communist, which never fails to crack me up since the Republicans control it. South Florida residents pay the MAJORITY of sales tax but we have to share with the fucktards in the middle of the state that put up signs saying Jesus wants to kill homos.

Nope...the state collects and gives out state sales tax...and decides what businesses don't need to collect it...once again, you fail. The state also regulates what can be charged for property tax.

The state I live in is quite communist, which never fails to crack me up since the Republicans control it. South Florida residents pay the MAJORITY of sales tax but we have to share with the fucktards in the middle of the state that put up signs saying Jesus wants to kill homos.
the state might do that in YOUR state
but since i lived there, i know they DONT
so, you will need more than just your say so on that one
the cities and towns take care of the fire depts

Stanley ann dunham, barry soetoro's mom,gave birth to obama in seattle. Malcolm x was his daddy, he was preaching in the mosque across the street from her apartment. The apartment that the nation of islam setup for her. Obama is a fraud!! Not a kenyan just a down home niggah!! Spawn of malcolm x and commie stanley ann dunham!! Yes he did like white girls!! Read his books!! He had an affair with a white woman for years. Obama is not obama he is barry dunham bastard of stanley ann dunham and malcolm x!!!!

Dude, you need to come up with some valid arguments. I'm no fan of Obama, but christ man, you're making a clown of yourself.
How old are you?

Excuse me but, the majority of fire depatments who give them away for free to QUALIFIED households, receive them FREE from the manufacturers. They give those that have cosmetic defects, but fuction perfectly fine to fire dept's and various charity organizations to give away.

You should just start your own Country Ravi. You are too good for us. Just let us know where to point all the needy? It is okay to direct them to south florida for now, right? I'm gonna hang flyers in the NY -NJ metropolitan area to tell them that there are $12.00 hr off the books jobs, no taxes,free healthcare, okay for up to 5 families per single family dwelling, up to 29 people, and that you are also throwing in a free smoke detector for every room. I suspect You'll get 12 million from here alone. Now where do you want them? West Palm? Miami? Sarasota? Don't worry about property values Ravi, that's selfish and small minded.

Stanley ann dunham, barry soetoro's mom,gave birth to obama in seattle. Malcolm x was his daddy, he was preaching in the mosque across the street from her apartment. The apartment that the nation of islam setup for her. Obama is a fraud!! Not a kenyan just a down home niggah!! Spawn of malcolm x and commie stanley ann dunham!! Yes he did like white girls!! Read his books!! He had an affair with a white woman for years. Obama is not obama he is barry dunham bastard of stanley ann dunham and malcolm x!!!!

Dude, you need to come up with some valid arguments. I'm no fan of Obama, but christ man, you're making a clown of yourself.
How old are you?

I'm guessing this guy is Anna's sock puppet.

Forum List

Back