About ACORN...

The House voted today to avert a possible government shutdown next week by temporarily extending the current federal budget. But Democrats inserted a provision saying that ACORN could not receive funding under the stopgap measure or any prior legislation.

“To include language in legislation that targets a single organization is unconstitutional and wrong," ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis said in a statement.

Congress slaps ACORN again

you were asked for a police report, not a press release
I was asked for a police statement, asshole.
Why the hell did si modo neg rep me for this and call me a liar when it is clear that that is exactly what Americano asked me for.

Go fuck yourself you pathetic dweeb.
Because I neg rep liars and dishonest posters.

I'll do it again.

And you whine about it.

I neg rep whiners, too.

Ame®icano;1554725 said:
The House voted today to avert a possible government shutdown next week by temporarily extending the current federal budget. But Democrats inserted a provision saying that ACORN could not receive funding under the stopgap measure or any prior legislation.

“To include language in legislation that targets a single organization is unconstitutional and wrong," ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis said in a statement.

I wonder what version of the U.S. Constitution that bitch is harping on? Must be the same one that Obama and the Statist left detest?

Ame®icano;1554725 said:

I wonder what version of the U.S. Constitution that bitch is harping on? Must be the same one that Obama and the Statist left detest?
I have yet to see a single representative of ACORN who has impressed me in the brains and/or honesty department.

Cut them off dry.

Let them clean up their act getting private funding (if they can). If not, they should die.

Ame®icano;1554725 said:

and funny how they had no issues with the targeting of AIG execs

Ame®icano;1554725 said:

and funny how they had no issues with the targeting of AIG execs

Astute observation. But here is the RUB? AIG Does some heavy investing for...UNIONS and Several 401k plans?

But ANY Exec that makes anything is s TARGET for these leftists, and they plan on dictating PAY for any firm. First they will in big corporations, and YOUR pay will be next.

I was asked for a police statement, asshole.
Why the hell did si modo neg rep me for this and call me a liar when it is clear that that is exactly what Americano asked me for.

I'll do it again.

And you whine about it.

I neg rep whiners, too.
You should be negging yourself and dcon then.

I'll do it again.

And you whine about it.

I neg rep whiners, too.
neither of us lie, you moronic bitch

So the guy that was "caught" on camera giving advice on human smuggling actually went to the police long before the video was released.

Sounds to me that he was playing along with the "pimp" and "ho"...

NATIONAL CITY, Calif. (AP) -- Police say a worker with the activist group ACORN who was caught on video giving advice about human smuggling to a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute had reported the incident to authorities.

The tapes of the employees came out last week.

Ravi, have you ever heard of the term "covering your ass"? This is laughable attempt. It's more laughable that you posted it.

Wow...what a stand up guy. I think he would have been just a little more credible if he was on the tape saying " Get the F...out of my office or I'm calling the cops"....maybe
then I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Acorn is everything the right has been saying about them all along. I think they need to be shut down.

toon_acorn_wealth_redistributors.jpg
toon_acorn_helping.jpg

I'll do it again.

And you whine about it.

I neg rep whiners, too.

Ravioli? You should be ashamed. You really are pathetic.

One by one, they're turning away from ACORN.

Bank of America Corp. is suspending its work with the housing affiliate of embattled community organizing group ACORN. The decision comes as three Republicans in Congress ask Bank of America and 13 other financial institutions to give Congress a complete accounting of their dealings with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now or its affiliates.

Bank suspends dealings with ACORN housing entity

Ame®icano;1554725 said:

I have yet to see a single representative of ACORN who has impressed me in the brains and/or honesty department.

Cut them off dry.

Let them clean up their act getting private funding (if they can). If not, they should die.

I agree. Although ACORN had some noble goals of helping inner city voters, they grew to too large an organization with piss poor management oversight. They are a typical organization that had too much money thrown at them and no internal management that knew how to handle massive growth.

They ended up being brought down by $6.75 an hour employees who had no concept of what their responsibilities were

How much has ACORN Redistributed to DNC Campaigning in the last 20 years? With all the Subsidiaries can we get a number?

How much has ACORN Redistributed to DNC Campaigning in the last 20 years? With all the Subsidiaries can we get a number?

We'll know soon enough. Dots are being connected...

White House political affairs director Patrick Gaspard, the same title Karl Rove held in President Bush's White House, was long time ACORN operative. Before he joined the Obama administration, Gaspard was ACORN boss Bertha Lewis's political director in New York.

Obama's statement that he's barely aware of ACORN's problems is nothing short of ridiculous, especially so because Patrick Gaspard was a political director for ACORN New York.

Ame®icano;1565231 said:

We'll know soon enough. Dots are being connected...

White House political affairs director Patrick Gaspard, the same title Karl Rove held in President Bush's White House, was long time ACORN operative. Before he joined the Obama administration, Gaspard was ACORN boss Bertha Lewis's political director in New York.

Obama's statement that he's barely aware of ACORN's problems is nothing short of ridiculous, especially so because Patrick Gaspard was a political director for ACORN New York.

They are just trying to appear credible to the Kool-Aid Drinkers, that don't get past the claims and the Headlines. They Need to keep them in line and not questioning too deep.
As long as they can do that, they think that they can avoid answering to Us and Justice.

Forum List

Back