Who heads the GOP?

Leader of the GOP?

• Total voters

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
Just curious, if anyone knows for sure or has a strong opinion just let me know. i needed to know for a debate but all the sources i found always had different answers

Just curious, if anyone knows for sure or has a strong opinion just let me know. i needed to know for a debate but all the sources i found always had different answers

Well, Michael "Hip-Hop" Steele is the head of the RNC. Is that the same thing? If not, I would say Rush Limbaugh does as he pulls most of their (including Steele) strings.

Well, Michael "Hip-Hop" Steele is the head of the RNC. Is that the same thing? If not, I would say Rush Limbaugh does as he pulls most of their (including Steele) strings.

not chairman of the rnc but the GOP period

not chairman of the rnc but the GOP period

OK, that would be Limbaugh

Michael Steele is the titular head of the party....For all that's worth.

After that, they're pretty much a party of second stringers.

lol i remember one particular broadcast where rush just over and over kept saying titular.

When have republicans have taken Limbag's advice??

When have republicans have taken Limbag's advice??

When Michael Steele kissed his ass after first saying appropriate disparaginig words about him.

I didn't ask that.

When has the party ever taken and acted upon his advice?

How about when Rush stated that he hoped Obama would fail as President, and then we had the GOP Congressman (his name escapes me at the moment), cry out about how if the GOP could stop this Healthcare overhaul, it would be Obama's Waterloo? Does that one fit the bill?

The GOP ain't so grand; it's in a state of disarray and in desperate need of leadership. Gov's & ex Gov's Palin, Jindal, Romney, Palenty and Barber; ex pol Gingrich, chairman Steele and even former VP Cheney (and maybe his daughter) all want to lead the Republican Party. But, which faction do they want to lead?
The Republican Party seems to be splintered into at least four factions, and it will take someone special(or some major event) for these factions to coalesce. Leading the Democratic Party takes someone with the skill to herd cats; leading the current Republicans (many who voted that way now claim independence) will take someone able to herd four groups of ADHD lemmings each going in different directions.

Who heads the GOP?

Michael Steele.

Even one who only gets their information from the tube would know this. Get current.

michael steele is the chairman of the rnc, i mean overall dawg.

Nice racist comment there, chief.

Anyway, there is no head of the GOP. Just like there is no head of the Democratic party. I would guess Reagan was the last person to come close to being head.
And all this matters, how?

Nice racist comment there, chief.

Anyway, there is no head of the GOP. Just like there is no head of the Democratic party. I would guess Reagan was the last person to come close to being head.
And all this matters, how?

i already explained how it matters troller

Forum List

Back