Abortion

-=d=- said:
applying your 'gay' arguments to this one; Men should be allowed to fuck whomever they please, whenever they please because we are 'born that way'.

;)

Actually, anyone (male or female) should be allowed to fuck whomever they want to as long as that person is agreeable, because that is what it means to be "free". If both parties want to do it, then that is their right. Right?

Wade.

wade said:
Actually, anyone (male or female) should be allowed to fuck whomever they want to as long as that person is agreeable, because that is what it means to be "free". If both parties want to do it, then that is their right. Right?

Wade.

Right, and they should also agree to and be responsible for any consequences that with follow.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
wade said:
You are right about many women. But those are not the women relevant to this discussion, are they?

All women are relevant to this discussion. In fact, all people, men and women, are cheapened by the fact that abortion is legal. All humanity is cheapened because we are saying to the world, to our chidren, and to our God, that life doesn't matter. We are saying that abortion is okay, therefore sex outside marriage is okay at your whim, whenever you feel like it. You can just go have an abortion to take care of it. This is the implied consent in the Roe v. Wade ruling. This is where we went wrong.

It's not about hormones. It's about self control and making the right choices to override base instincts. Without morality there is no enforceable law, human or divine.

Jim

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wade,everyone needs to take responsibility. you can't blame an unwanted pregnancy on a woman just becuase you think men like havin a piece more than women do.

something i forgot to say earlier-i believe that if abortion has to be legal,then why don't men have any say in it? what about a man's rights to his child? what if he says he will raise and take that of that child and give him or her a good life?

krisy said:
Wade,everyone needs to take responsibility. you can't blame an unwanted pregnancy on a woman just becuase you think men like havin a piece more than women do.

something i forgot to say earlier-i believe that if abortion has to be legal,then why don't men have any say in it? what about a man's rights to his child? what if he says he will raise and take that of that child and give him or her a good life?

I don't blame it on men wanting sex more than women. The fact is that women are the ones who decided whether or not to have sex because given that choice most men almost always decide to do so. I'm not making a moral judgement on that issue, just pointing out the facts as I see them.

As for the rights of the men, well that is a tough issue because the men do not carry the child for 9 months and then bear them. I think the "rights of the fathers" in this instance are so much less than the rights of the mother and the unborn child that they don't warrent discussion in this topic because most of the women who get abortions are not married.

Wade.

wade said:

Wade.

35 year old woman and a 12 year old boy...sure...as long as they agree...what's the harm?

:rolleyes:

You'd have our society destroyed, and lives wasted in the name of 'freedom without responsibility'.

It'd sure be nice if folks could stay on topic of the original question I posted...:p

-Cp said:
It'd sure be nice if folks could stay on topic of the original question I posted...:p

Screw you, Newbie - who the hell are you to complain about staying on topic? You don't like it, LEAVE!! I hate you!! Ugly piece of Crap! Go back to your fucked up family...maybe just get together and pray...either way, you have NO right to complain about ANYTHING....

You don't know me, so step off, bitch.

:p:

:)

Seriously.. I asked for one good reason... .. instead they start debating on instances in which women should be allowed...

I have yet to hear one good reason...

-Cp said:
Seriously.. I asked for one good reason... .. instead they start debating on instances in which women should be allowed...

I have yet to hear one good reason...

that's what happens...discussions evolve. Instead of answering a question, they ask another...

such as:

"Well, what if blah blah blah"

It's a standard in how people debate; shift the focus from ONE topic, by bringing up a related, but different OTHER topic.

techhead said:
What we should do is arrive in the 21st century and allow women the right to do as they please with their bodies and use the technology available today to curtail unwanted babies. Politicians making the decision for women is absolutely absurd. Quit thinking and arguing about the subject so much and work with the people in this country and let the rest of the world solve their problems. Or allow us the lead in solving the problem and following suit.

Keep personal judgements and opinions out of the equation and work toward a universal solution including tackling the problems with teenage pregnancies, again using the technology to work out the problem.

you act like infanticide is a new thing. It isnt. A woman does have a right to do with they please with their bodies. they do not have the right to choose the consequences of those choices. if she chooses to put herself in a position where she can get pregnant she knew the risks when she engaged in such activities. the child that grows are a result of actions with her body, is not part of her body. its a separate living human.

Politicians trying to excuse men and women for poor choices is absolutely absurd. the fact that you are so heartless as encourage infanticide in any form speaks poorly on you.

-=d=- said:
35 year old woman and a 12 year old boy...sure...as long as they agree...what's the harm?

:rolleyes:

You'd have our society destroyed, and lives wasted in the name of 'freedom without responsibility'.

You're misrepresenting what I'm saying. I am in no way trying to promote sex between adults and minors, that would still be illegal - THAT IS A DIFFERENT ISSUE. You are trying to obfuscate the issue because you don't have any quality arguments.

Wade.

-=d=- said:
that's what happens...discussions evolve. Instead of answering a question, they ask another...

such as:

"Well, what if blah blah blah"

It's a standard in how people debate; shift the focus from ONE topic, by bringing up a related, but different OTHER topic.

LOL - you hypocrite! That's exactly what you do in almost every topic you post in. Try to blurr the original topic by bringing in crap.

wade said:
You're misrepresenting what I'm saying. I am in no way trying to promote sex between adults and minors, that would still be illegal - THAT IS A DIFFERENT ISSUE. You are trying to obfuscate the issue because you don't have any quality arguments.

Wade.

So now you are discriminating against young people...wow.

wade said:
LOL - you hypocrite! That's exactly what you do in almost every topic you post in. Try to blurr the original topic by bringing in crap.

Show me how I'm hypocritical?

Look kiddo....As if to a child:

SOMETIMES IN CONVERSATIONS, THE TOPIC DRIFTS. AND LOTS OF TIMES, INSTEAD OF ANSWERING ONE QUESTION, PEOPLE TRY TO DIVERT TO A RELATED, BUT DIFFERENT TOPIC.

DID I COUNT MYSELF IMMUNE? NOPE. "PEOPLE" DO THAT. SINCE I AM A 'PEOPLE' OF COURSE I DO TOO.

As far as 'I do that in almost all my topics'

show me... Prove what you say.

In THIS topic, I applied the 'logic' you were using in another. I was showing you pulling a JohnKerry.

You need to learn what logic is, because your logic =d= is downright awful.

I'm not discriminating against children by believing they should be protected from preditory adults.

What you are doing here is trying to bring in a very weakly realated argument to avoid the real issue being discussed.

Wade.

dilloduck said:
What is "unrealistic" about abstinance until youwant a child?

It's unrealistic because the sex drive in human beings is a force too powerful. Don't believe me? Ask a molestation victim of a priest. The only true way to reduce the number of abortions is through education in contraception. Either that or start putting chastity belts on all single females age 9 or higher.

MissileMan said:
It's unrealistic because the sex drive in human beings is a force too powerful. Don't believe me? Ask a molestation victim of a priest. The only true way to reduce the number of abortions is through education in contraception. Either that or start putting chastity belts on all single females age 9 or higher.

Thats total BS. Abstinence isnt unrealistic at all. in fact not having to worry about where you 'are going to get some' lessens the sex drive because you learn how to control yourself.

krisy said:
Wade,you do seem more open minded on the subject than I thought,but I have to say I am not very open minded on this subject and am not ashamed of that.

First,the women that have back alley abortions do it to themselves. How many options are there in this country to help one not get pregnant? I am a mother of 2 and have a lot of trouble feeling sorry for a woman that hurt herself because she tried to have a back alley abortion done on her child and hurt herself. This is unthinkable to me. For me,it's an issue of personal responsibility for a woman AND a man. Even for woman that have no man in their life,can make it. I know a few woman that have made it on their own with no help from the children's fathers.

Abortion is allowed for woman that may have a child with a defect. When I was pregnant,they asked me if I wanted some kind of test to see if their could be these kinds of things wrong with our child and I did not get it. It didn't matter because I would not have had an abortion anyway. I understand this is a tough subject,but for me it's not an option. I also do not think that what a woman goes through after an abortion is taken into consideration. What if she regrets it? Too late. Nothing she can do. What about all the years she will spend wondering what sex the child was,what he or she may have looked like,and could she have made it?

Partial birth abortion is just flat out disgusting and there is no reason for that at all. If you can pull the child out of the mothers body to save her life,then why do you have to kill the baby half way out? Hoe does that save the mothers life? The baby is coming out and sucking it's brains out is NOT saving anyone.

As far as your 14 year olds getting valves put in,that sounds a little over the top for me-lol!!! I don't think you will get much backing on that one!!!

Thank you Krisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Forum List

Back