Biden Pressured on Delivering Weapons to Israel

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Biden is against destroying the lastHamas stronghold in Rafah but it’s going to happen as we are already bombing it. Remember I asked you why Biden is against the Rafah operation you said you didn’t know. Do you know now?

Biden is against destroying the lastHamas stronghold in Rafah but it’s going to happen as we are already bombing it. Remember I asked you why Biden is against the Rafah operation you said you didn’t know. Do you know now?

Somewhat as I know that he's supporting the enemy. Wasn't he also supporting Israel as well as Palestine for a while?

Biden declaring he stopped weapon shipments to Israel meant nothing. Did you see his lips moving? That's how you can tell he was lying.

Biden declaring he stopped weapon shipments to Israel meant nothing. Did you see his lips moving? That's how you can tell he was lying.

According to this article though the bill passed to get weapon shipments to Israel and without tax,.. although I'm not exactly sure how that's possible, but better than Ukraine or Palestine getting the weapons.

Special thanks to shoshi for the news. Now it sort of sounds like this bill won't require any money for shipment of these weapons, but as much as I respect Israel we also need to take care of our own country's problems as well.

The cost of the weapons will be deducted from the $3.8 billion in miltary aid the US provides to Israel every year.

Forum List

Back