Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, that explains why the courts had to be used to overturn the State laws, alright.
Doesn't democracy suck?
Not near as bad as circumventing it with an activist court does. We will see what Trump can do about that, though.
Isn't he the one who was elected with fewer votes than his opponent? I think it was also Bush who won an election when a court ruled in his favor.

Yeah. . . . But no Dimz bitched about that though. Did they.

Ok so a loud minority fight for a right, and eventually people cave in and accept it thinking it's just modern times and they just have to accept it. Sad
I'm sure the gun control crowd feels exactly the same way.
... Except that there is nothing in the Constitution about abortion.

And there is plenty about gun rights in the Bill Of Rights -- notably the 2nd.

Ok so a loud minority fight for a right, and eventually people cave in and accept it thinking it's just modern times and they just have to accept it. Sad

The US Supreme Court, in a 7-2 decision, affirmed the legality of a woman's right to have an abortion under the Fourteenth amendment to the Constitution.

The US Supreme Court, in a 7-2 decision, affirmed the legality of a woman's right to have an abortion under the Fourteenth amendment to the Constitution.

That was the same Court that upheld slavery in the Dredd Scott decision. Right?

Their decision was based on law not morals. Live by the law, die by the law.

Their decision was based on law not morals. Live by the law, die by the law.

The "law" says equal rights and equal protections for all. The Roe decision (like the Dredd Scott decision) denied Constitutional rights to those who are entitled to rights and protections of their own.

and? your point?

The Roe decision (like the Dredd Scott decision) denied Constitutional rights to those who are entitled to rights and protections of their own.
None of the freedoms in the Constitution are absolutes. You can't yell fire in a theater no matter what the 1st amendment says. Often the rights of two people conflict.

The Roe decision (like the Dredd Scott decision) denied Constitutional rights to those who are entitled to rights and protections of their own.
None of the freedoms in the Constitution are absolutes. You can't yell fire in a theater no matter what the 1st amendment says. Often the rights of two people conflict.

You can't yell fire in a theater (unless there is a fire) because doing so is a clear and present danger to the lives of others.

No one has the right to invite a child into a physical relationshop with theirself only to kill the child and fucking claim it was in self defense because the child was the one violating their rights.

Forum List

Back