Abortion Law in Texas

Three of those are about public safety one of those is about you forcing your will onto other instead of minding your own business, some thing you desperately need to learn to do.

So what?

Only two involve the death of a living being.

For the good of humanity maybe?
That is pathetic. So young married people should have kids for the good of humanity? Again, the very last reason. It's not a duty nor responsibility. If you think it is you are wrong in every last morsel of sanity.

That is pathetic. So young married people should have kids for the good of humanity? Again, the very last reason. It's not a duty nor responsibility. If you think it is you are wrong in every last morsel of sanity.

We will see when the old outnumber the young, and the young aren't the first world young needed to keep first world countries running.

It's amazing how modern people can't see past themselves and their own narcissism.

It is my business if I choose to make it my business, the joy of a free society.
Wrong that’s authoritarian prick. And that’s what you are. Well that and an asshole. You should try and be better by minding your own business for a change

Low level labor, not the educated labor/management that is needed for modern society. Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.
So you think women who don't want to bring or shouldn't bring children into this world would be mostly educated / management people. The odds are against them from the start.

Ruining our standard of living because of chicken littles isn't a solution.
I know , as most people in this world do ; that the excess human population is a threat to all life on this planet , that includes us too, you fool.

martybegan said: “For me restricting abortions after 10-15 weeks to life of the mother only is reasonable to me mrtybgn.23.12.13 #104

How can a private medical procedure be legal at 9 weeks but not legal at ten weeks?

nf.23.12.13 #151
to mrtybgn.23.12.13 #104

martybegan said: “For me restricting abortions after 10-15 weeks to life of the mother only is reasonable to me mrtybgn.23.12.13 #104

How can a private medical procedure be legal at 9 weeks but not legal at ten weeks?

nf.23.12.13 #151
to mrtybgn.23.12.13 #104
Abortion laws are totally ignorant. Some serious conditions don't even show up and occur until late in pregnancy , that makes ANY time limits on it ridiculous. Any and every reason anti-abortion critics give is hopelessly flawed with Implicit bias from the start.

Wrong that’s authoritarian prick. And that’s what you are. Well that and an asshole. You should try and be better by minding your own business for a change

No, it isn't because it isn't some chickenshit stuff like plastic bags and ICE vehicles. It involves another human life. Directly.

FOAD, you self centered dipshit.

So you think women who don't want to bring or shouldn't bring children into this world would be mostly educated / management people. The odds are against them from the start.

Watch Idiocracy's intro.

You will finally understand how bad things are soon enough. In the meantime will have to put up with your nonsense.

th51185c.gif

Forum List

Back