Abortion Law in Texas

Why do YOU need more people being born? Our economy has an excess labor force as it is right now.

Low level labor, not the educated labor/management that is needed for modern society. Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.

Not a requirement in a Constitutional Republic such as ours.

And Dems will never mind their own business on a myriad of more pointless restrictions on my life.

No Gas Stoves, No air conditioning, No ICE vehicles, no disposable plastic bags, bake that cake, peasant.

I can go on.
It’s not a democrat v republican issue it’s being a decent person b complete asshole issue. And it’s obvious you fall on the asshole side

It’s not a democrat v republican issue it’s being a decent person b complete asshole issue. And it’s obvious you fall on the asshole side

This isn't a binary world, well except for our Presidential elections, but I my main position in the Abortion debate has always been Roe being horrible precedent. Wishful thinking that did nothing to resolve the issue for decades.

Now it can be fought out at the State level. For me restricting abortions after 10-15 weeks to life of the mother only is reasonable to me. Note that also covers rape, and honestly rape exceptions also cover incest. I never understand what that is always included as an adder.

This isn't a binary world, well except for our Presidential elections, but I my main position in the Abortion debate has always been Roe being horrible precedent. Wishful thinking that did nothing to resolve the issue for decades.

Now it can be fought out at the State level. For me restricting abortions after 10-15 weeks to life of the mother only is reasonable to me. Note that also covers rape, and honestly rape exceptions also cover incest. I never understand what that is always included as an adder.
It’s none of your business when a mother has an abortion if you’re not the father. Stay out of other people’s business and mind your own is the way to go. That’s how freedom works

It’s none of your business when a mother has an abortion if you’re not the father. Stay out of other people’s business and mind your own is the way to go. That’s how freedom works

If a person believes a fetus is another human life worthy of protection, then your point is noted, but invalid.

And they can vote that way, and elect people that think that way. THAT"s how freedom works.

Not the decree of Lord-overcompensatingforsomething

Low level labor, not the educated labor/management that is needed for modern society. Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.
High level educated aren't having kids like they used to as some of those married people aspire for different things. The trend will continue.

That's another issue involving the same problem.
It's not any kind of problem.its not anyone's duty to have kids for the good of the nation. That's the very last reason anyone should consider about having kids. The very very last.

The decision by the Texas Supreme Court put another useless snag in the process to do the right thing.
Nope it actually lifted one. Don't bring these bullshit cases to court when it's between you and your doctor.

Nope! I think it's an awful law the way written.... one of the worst abortion laws in all the states....
??? You said if there is choice between the life the baby and the life of the mother, choose the mother. That is exactly what the TX law says

So this white chick, who is already a mother, gets knocked up again. But this time the baby is sick. The baby probably will not survive to term (or so goes the narrative) and it is putting the health/life of the mother at risk (or so we are told.

I am not buying this bullshit. Even if everything is 100% true, this is clearly a test case for pro-abortion groups. Hell, she is receiving legal representation from such a group. They sued for an “emergency abortion”. At first, it was granted. But now the Texas Supreme Court has stayed the lower court’s ruling. Moreover, it all may now be moot as I have heard a report that this woman left Texas tonight to get her “emergency abortion” in another state.

I can hear the headlines now: “Pregnant Woman Flees Tyrannical Texas For Her Life!!” I note that this is a hand picked litigant. She is white and fairly attractive. She is not the typical baby killer named LaQuanDaSheeWanda Muhammad Jones. Nope, she is white and appears just like us other white bread mofos.

Here is what happened. A pro-kill abortion group put out the feelers to Ob-GYNs to be on the lookout for a pregnant woman who wants to abort for medical reasons. The idea is to get the perfect party for a test case. They probably made it clear that they wanted a pretty white woman. Obviously, the white pregnant woman will also need to be down with cause. I would not be at all surprised to learn she has some leftist activism in her background.

So the narrative gets to be that this poor pregnant woman was forced to leave Texas in order to save her life. In reality, most people in her alleged circumstances would have just gone to another state for an abortion in the first place, instead of risking her life delaying the procedure to litigate the issue in court. DeRp!! Plus, if you look at this woman it appears that she and her hubby most likely can afford to drive to another state to have this 20 minute procedure.

This case is pure fabrication for the purpose of ginning up another leftist narrative for the media to hype about abortion and the evil white men who want to force women to become breeders. DeRp!!
Yes you idiot it is a test case. It is a scenario that happens probably more than you think.

Don't you realize this is not a woman who just decided she doesn't want to have the kid? She wants to have children. You guys haven't changed one bit from the 2000's.

1702477756616.png

Life is precious.

Not to people who see the fetus as a unique human life worthy of protection.
If that were truly the case and a unique human life, separate from the mother that rightwingers believe is actually true, then why oh why is it okay in all of these new laws the right wing put in place,

to kill this separate human that allegedly needs protection by the right wing,

Up to 6 weeks or 10 weeks or 15 weeks? (okay to kill this individual?)

Last edited:
??? You said if there is choice between the life the baby and the life of the mother, choose the mother. That is exactly what the TX law says
The health of the mother is not considered in their legislation Rawley....

The baby is genetically deformed and will not survive once born, usually the death is immediately after birth, or within a year.

Some mothers may want and can deal with such a tragedy destined for their child, and have the money for all the special needs care, and time to watch their child's death happen, and that is up to them and hubby...and will risk going through the harm that may occur to the mother, like never being able to have another child, but other mothers and father's may not want to take that risk...

It all should be up to the family unit, to make the decision, with their doctor's advice of their unique situation.

Why in the hell should big government have any say at all in these type of medical complications?

They should NOT!

The health of the mother is not considered in their legislation Rawley....

Yes it is explicitly

"life-threatening physical condition aggravated by, caused by, or arising from a pregnancy that, as certified by a physician, places the woman in danger of death or a serious risk of substantial impairment of a major bodily function unless an abortion is performed."

The baby is genetically deformed and will not survive once born, usually the death is immediately after birth, or within a year.

You jumped from the mother to the baby.
Some mothers may want and can deal with such a tragedy destined for their child, and have the money for all the special needs care, and time to watch their child's death happen, and that is up to them and hubby...and will risk going through the harm that may occur to the mother, like never being able to have another child, but other mothers and father's may not want to take that risk...
Again, "a serious risk of substantial impairment of a major bodily function unless an abortion is performed." includes not being able to have a baby. No matter what you are reading in the papers, if you read the courts' opinions, they make it quite clear that her doctors could not certify either of these conditions were present.

It all should be up to the family unit, to make the decision, with their doctor's advice of their unique situation.

Why in the hell should big government have any say at all in these type of medical complications?

They should NOT!
We'll disagree. Let me put it this way, not sure if you have kids, but from what I read of the baby's condition, there is a 10% chance of survival. Would you follow whatever procedure it was to give you child a 10% chance to live?

If a person believes a fetus is another human life worthy of protection, then your point is noted, but invalid.

And they can vote that way, and elect people that think that way. THAT"s how freedom works.

Not the decree of Lord-overcompensatingforsomething
No that’s how forcing your Will onto others works. My way everyone is free to choose for themselves what they want to do. You don’t agree with abortion, fine don’t get one problem solved. Your way if you want an abortion you’re unable to get one because that choice and freedom has been taken from you. They are not the same

Forum List

Back