BREAKING? Hamas terrorists, including those involved in Oct. 7, surrendering in Gaza

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This would be awesome news if true!!

Hamas is crumbling and its last strongholds falling, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said.​

DECEMBER 11, 2023 19:48Updated: DECEMBER 11, 2023 21:28
Many of the Hamas terrorists surrendering to the IDF were involved in the October 7 massacre, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant stated on Monday evening during a televised address.

"Hamas is on the verge of dissolution, the IDF is taking over its last strongholds," Gallant said.

He added that Israel has no intention to maintain a permanent presence in the Gaza Strip.

Last edited:
Anyone from Gaza that is identified on camera, taking part in that pogrom should be executed. The rest should be permanently exiled from within Israel's borders. No work ermits EVER again.
If a future Israeli government removes the IDF from control of Gaza's security then this will happen again. The only true solution is to ruthlessly crush any attempt to reconstitute any terror group like Hamas in the future.

That includes allowing deadly "rock throwing" in Judea and Samaria. If any of them use a sling then it becomes self defense against a deadly weapon. SHOOT THEM.

Anyone from Gaza that is identified on camera, taking part in that pogrom should be executed. The rest should be permanently exiled from within Israel's borders. No work ermits EVER again.
If a future Israeli government removes the IDF from control of Gaza's security then this will happen again. The only true solution is to ruthlessly crush any attempt to reconstitute any terror group like Hamas in the future.

That includes allowing deadly "rock throwing" in Judea and Samaria. If any of them use a sling then it becomes self defense against a deadly weapon. SHOOT THEM.

Defence minister says they have no desire for permanent Gaza presence, but I'm thinking they will maintain a presence for quite some time.

"Next, he said that Hamas forces who surrender are saying they do not have enough ammunition or food."

This would be awesome news if true!!

Hamas is crumbling and its last strongholds falling, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said.​

DECEMBER 11, 2023 19:48Updated: DECEMBER 11, 2023 21:28
If all of “Hamas” was destroyed or surrendered, they would just be backfilled by the Palestinians. They support Hamas and are Hamas.

Treat them well until you are sure you have 100% of them.

Then, line them up against a wall and shoot them, with their mothers in attendance as witnesses..

What do you do with several thousand hamas terrorists? It's not like they are redeemable. They're committed to destroying Israel, regardless of anything Israel does. Not that Likud hasn't done all it could to avoid any resumption of a two state possibility.

If all of “Hamas” was destroyed or surrendered, they would just be backfilled by the Palestinians. They support Hamas and are Hamas.

That's why I will be surprised if Israel allows the Gaza strip to self-govern again. They say they don't intend to have a permanent presence, but I don't see that actually happening.

That's why I will be surprised if Israel allows the Gaza strip to self-govern again. They say they don't intend to have a permanent presence, but I don't see that actually happening.
be not impressed. The Egyptian army also surrendered in 1967---that fact did not
stop Nasser from DECLARING VICTORY. The Imams are still delighted----Oct. 7 was
a GREAT VICTORY OF ISLAM AND ALLAH

Treat them well until you are sure you have 100% of them.

Then, line them up against a wall and shoot them, with their mothers in attendance as witnesses..
That would be a mistake, lying and national revenge is always a bad idea. If you lie you lose credibility and God doesn’t like it. Taking national revenge, it’s just going to foster more resentment; however, those that are guilty of war crimes such as rape and murder of women and children can be charged as war criminals and hung and if found guilty. I hope Israel had to foresight to make rape kits and collected all other needed evidence to prove the guilt of those involved in the October 7th atrocity. Those not involved in the October 7th attack could be held for rest of our lives as out of uniform POWs until the war ends with a peace treaty. Or they could be paroled, but if they are ever captured again Israel could legally and morally execute him for breaking parole.

Last edited:
Israel closes in on Hamas in northern Gaza, strikes civilian safe zones in southern Gaza

Israeli Defense Forces say they are now encircling Hamas' last remaining strongholds in northern Gaza, while in the South, which Israel designates as a safe zone, 23 Palestinian civilians were killed in overnight. CBS News was first on the scene after an airstrike on a house in Rafah, which killed at least 10 people. Charlie D'Agata reports from Tel Aviv.

That would be a mistake, lying and national revenge is always a bad idea. If you lie you lose credibility and God doesn’t like it. Taking national revenge, it’s just going to foster more resentment; however, those that are guilty of war crimes such as rape and murder of women and children can be charged as war criminals and hung and if found guilty. I hope Israel had to foresight to make rape kits and collected all other needed evidence to prove the guilt of those involved in the October 7th atrocity. Those not involved in the October 7th attack could be held for rest of our lives as out of uniform POWs until the war ends with a peace treaty. Or they could be paroled, but if they are ever captured again Israel could legally and morally execute him for breaking parole.
Who said anything about lying?

I said treat them well while you hold them, and when you are certain that you have 100% of them, line them up and shoot them in front of their mothers.

It is a much more human treatment than they gave the Jews.

I never said anything about promising them life, prison, or anything. Just hold them, and then kill them.

Cowards jihad

Cowards jihad

If it is too optimistic now; I suspect it will be true given time. Any army at a disadvantage will eventually lose its will and break. It's just the way it is there are no Superman; some cultures are tougher than others, but all will eventually break.

Until the war is over the people of Gaza will continue to suffer; the most humane thing to do would be to end the war as soon as possible. I'm beginning to think that the use of incapacitating gas injected into the tunnels would be a humane thing to do; some of the inhabitants of the tunnels would go unconscious and others would die, that includes the hostages, but it would end the fighting sooner and that would save a lot of suffering for the people of Gaza.

If it is too optimistic now; I suspect it will be true given time. Any army at a disadvantage will eventually lose its will and break. It's just the way it is there are no Superman; some cultures are tougher than others, but all will eventually break.

Until the war is over the people of Gaza will continue to suffer; the most humane thing to do would be to end the war as soon as possible. I'm beginning to think that the use of incapacitating gas injected into the tunnels would be a humane thing to do; some of the inhabitants of the tunnels would go unconscious and others would die, that includes the hostages, but it would end the fighting sooner and that would save a lot of suffering for the people of Gaza.

All's it would take is a full surrender by Hamas. If they truly cared for the wellbeing of the Palestinian people, they would do so at once.

Forum List

Back