Abortion Law in Texas

martybegan in #153 said: “It involves another human life. Directly.” mrtybgn.23.12.13 #153

Truth is not in your argument because you must know that pelicans do not drop newborn babies on the doorstep if a mommy and a daddy want one.

Gestation directly involves another in utero human life. Such a life is subject to the autonomy of the biological mature individual who has met the live birth requirement to have protection under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution for the lawful pursuit of life liberty and pursuit of happiness and who is in biological possession of the uterus where the aforementioned gestation has become generated.

You have no say or interest in the matter Saint Martybegan unless your uterus is gestating a new and a potential “another” human life in a stage of development toward viably becoming born into the human race.

nf.23.12,14 #161
to mrtybgn.23.12.13 #153

Last edited:
martybegan in #153 said: “It involves another human life. Directly.” mrtybgn.23.12.13 #153

Truth is not in your argument because you must know that pelicans do not drop newborn babies on the doorstep if a mommy and a daddy want one.

Gestation directly involves another in utero human life. Such a life is subject to the autonomy of the biological mature individual who has met the live birth requirement to have protection under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution for the lawful pursuit of life liberty and pursuit of happiness and who is in biological possession of the uterus where the aforementioned gestation has become generated.

You have no say or interest in the matter Saint Martybegan unless your uterus is gestating a new and a potential “another” human life in a stage of development toward viably becoming born into the human race.

nf.23.12,14 #161
to mrtybgn.23.12.13 #153
You are arguing with the dangerously stupid/religious fanatics. It's a waste of time. Just spread the word and make sure everyone you know votes.

No, it isn't because it isn't some chickenshit stuff like plastic bags and ICE vehicles. It involves another human life. Directly.

FOAD, you self centered dipshit.
It involves a personal choice you have nothing to do with. You are the one trying to push your morals on someone else. Stay the hell out of their life. You call me self centered but you are the only asshole trying to make people do as you want. I’m letting them make the choice they want for themselves. You are a hypocritical ass bag telling me to FOAD but claim you have concerns over human life. You can’t have it both ways and have proven it’s not about human life with that comment it’s about you being an authoritarian and trying to control other people. You lost this conversation with that comment showing your true colors of not being concerned about human life. You couldn’t help yourself

Because maybe some of us can compromise unlike most pro abortion zealots and a few pro life zealots?

It's called dealing with reality, and balancing the moral questions between preserving life, and preserving liberties.

Utter bull crap! And hypocrisy! (Murderer for thee, but not for me!) eh?

And....

Roe v Wade WAS the compromise on abortion.

the creator is a supernatural being.

ding in #71 said: We don't see anyone doing "evil" for the sake of "evil." Even Satan. Satan does "evil" for his own good. • ¥ • A more accurate way of looking at "evil" is that "evil" is the absence of good. It's helpful to remember, that the creator is infinite goodness and everything he created is good. •¥¥ • It's also helpful to remember that from our perspective the creator is a supernatural being • ¥¥¥ • dvng.23.12.13 #71

Following Saint Ding’s supernatural reasoning it must be that Kate Cox is evil for intentionally killing the Biblical Creator’s fetus with it’s unique dna because this fetus interfered with Kate Cox’s natural rights enshrined in the Declaration of Independence: life liberty and pursuit of happiness.

It is the need to eradicate “evil” in others that drives Saint Ding to support what
LeroyDumonde in #15 advises: is Republican Party politicians pandering to white Christian Evangelicals on the abortion issue?

nf.23.12.14 #12,032
to dvng.23.12.13 #71

Utter bull crap! And hypocrisy! (Murderer for thee, but not for me!) eh?

And....

Roe v Wade WAS the compromise on abortion.

Roe was NOT the compromise, it was bad law that staggered the resolution of the argument for decades.

What we are seeing now is the resolution of the argument.

It involves a personal choice you have nothing to do with. You are the one trying to push your morals on someone else. Stay the hell out of their life. You call me self centered but you are the only asshole trying to make people do as you want. I’m letting them make the choice they want for themselves. You are a hypocritical ass bag telling me to FOAD but claim you have concerns over human life. You can’t have it both ways and have proven it’s not about human life with that comment it’s about you being an authoritarian and trying to control other people. You lost this conversation with that comment showing your true colors of not being concerned about human life. You couldn’t help yourself

It's called drawing the line somewhere, something idiots like you have ignored in this and other debates.

Now get fucked.

??? You said if there is choice between the life the baby and the life of the mother, choose the mother. That is exactly what the TX law says
Fyi
Rawley... you have another post that I've been trying to find the time to answer, somewhere in this thread.

I haven't had time to respond to due to it being a lengthy post and I've only had a moment or two, while on the site due to being busy with my family that I am visiting....

I will get to answering...im not ignoring it!

---------------
Life, was what I was speaking to in the scenario of life vs life, to show the example that the born human, the mother in my example, takes priority over an unborn fetus in a medical situation of having the doctors deciding between the 2 in a dire situation.

Roe was NOT the compromise, it was bad law that staggered the resolution of the argument for decades.

Nope, this happening now is NO RESOLUTION, it just brings us back to what it was before the Roe court case compromise, and even worse than before Roe.

The majority of The People are AGAINST what these states have done and are doing... that's a FACT! And when The People get say, they overwhelmingly reject what these state legislatures have done and are doing....in their state.

Conservatives and liberals are AGAINST IT.

Nope, this happening now is NO RESOLUTION, it just brings us back to what it was before the Roe court case compromise, and even worse than before Roe.

The majority of The People are AGAINST what these states have done and are doing... that's a FACT! And when The People get say, they overwhelmingly reject what these state legislatures have done and are doing....

Roe wasn't a compromise, it was a diktat.

Let the people decide then instead of an overactive court.

Roe wasn't a compromise, it was a diktat.

Let the people decide then instead of an overactive court.
Let the state citizens vote, not the politico....

And when The citizens get say, both republicans and Democratic citizens, REJECT what their states are doing.

Let the state citizens vote, not the politico....

And when The citizens get say, both republicans and Democratic citizens, REJECT what their states are doing.

They already do that via their representatives.

Now they do, because the abortion rights fanatics have the momentum, same as the abortion restriction types had while Roe was there as a boogeyman.

Sooner or later some Gosnell type situation will happen, and then the "no restrictions ever" types will be on the defensive.

Most people are against abortions after the 2nd trimester as birth control, and many are against it after the first trimester.

Scalia and Thomas created bad law based on hypocritical thinking. Laws need to be based on ethics not emotional and judgemental morals of religious zealots. Only 7% of Americans say abortion is morally objectionable ( Pew Research ).

Scalia and Thomas created bad law based on hypocritical thinking. Laws need to be based on ethics not emotional and judgemental morals of religious zealots.

There is nowhere in the Constitution that states abortion is a right granted by said federal Constitution.

Roe was jiggery Pokery.

They already do that via their representatives.

Now they do, because the abortion rights fanatics have the momentum, same as the abortion restriction types had while Roe was there as a boogeyman.

Sooner or later some Gosnell type situation will happen, and then the "no restrictions ever" types will be on the defensive.

Most people are against abortions after the 2nd trimester as birth control, and many are against it after the first trimester.
Again , abortions may be necessary late in pregnancy. It all depends on the situation. That's why time limits are a bad joke. Look at all the bad situations that are occurring in Texas because of their totally unreasonable abortion law. All / Any Abortion Laws are a bad joke and should be illegal. People will figure that out soon enough. It's the biggest overreach of government their ever was / is.

Again , abortions may be necessary late in pregnancy. It all depends on the situation. That's why time limits are a bad joke. Look at all the bad situations that are occurring in Texas because of their totally unreasonable abortion law. All / Any Abortion Laws are a bad joke and should be illegal. People will figure that out soon enough. It's the biggest overreach of government their ever was / is.

Time limits on birth control abortions are a valid concept if you consider the fetus a unique life worthy of protection, like many abortion opponents do. This isn't a fringe movement, it's a sizable portion of the country.

If the people of Texas don't like the law as current, they will elect people who will change it.

The current biggest over-reach of the government is trying to ruin our standards of living over Gaia worship.

There is nowhere in the Constitution that states abortion is a right granted by said federal Constitution.

Roe was jiggery Pokery.
The founding fathers wouldn't enumerate all rights. Gray areas like this weren't discussed in polite society. Today the snoops stick their noses into everything they shouldn't. Where in the Constitution does it not allow abortion. It's simply not addressed

The founding fathers wouldn't enumerate all rights. Gray areas like this weren't discussed in polite society. Today the snoops stick their noses into everything they shouldn't. Where in the Constitution does it not allow abortion. It's simply not addressed

There wasn't any grey area. The Court in 1973 made shit up in the hope of stopping the argument, and the argument didn't stop.

So now we are going over the same shit we could have resolved in the 70's and 80's if the topic were allowed to be fought over at the ballot box.

And if it's not addressed, it devolves to the States.

There wasn't any grey area. The Court in 1973 made shit up in the hope of stopping the argument, and the argument didn't stop.

So now we are going over the same shit we could have resolved in the 70's and 80's if the topic were allowed to be fought over at the ballot box.

And if it's not addressed, it devolves to the States.
You're the one supporting devolution. The human race hasn't come this far to go back in the closet and start worshipping false idols out of fear because of some kind of renewed ignorance.

Forum List

Back