Abortion is murder

It is pretty sad when people deny the overwhelming evidence of science.
It’s pretty sad when people deny the Constitution, its case law, facts of law, the rule of law, and willfully violate the rights and protected liberties of other.
Where does the Constitution derive its authority from?
The only authority over the Constitution are the people through their legislators who can amend it.

The only authority that can interpret it is the federal judiciary.
The question was, where did the Constitution get its authority from in the first place? What document existed that said we had the authority to write a Constitution in the first place?
Fallacy of confirmation bias.
The answer is the Declaration of Independence. That is where our Founding Fathers derived their authority from to write the Constitution. The DOI grants certain inalienable rights, one of which is the right to life. At conception a new human being comes into existence. It is fully human from conception to death and possess all of the human traits and characteristics appropriate for it stage of the human life cycle.

Abortion is not the holocaust, or like it, except in your opinion. Your fallacy of false equivalency does not make it so.

It is worse. The holocaust claimed 7 million lives. In this country alone, abortion has claimed 50 million lives since Roe v Wade.
They are not human lives. Or you can show me that abortion is taking a "human life." Show us.
my my your soul is smaller than I could ever had imagined.

Correct.

Murder is a legal concept, the unlawful taking of a person’s life.

This fact isn’t changed by demagogues hostile to the right privacy using the term in bad faith in an effort to propagate the lie that abortion is ‘murder.’
What would you call it when someone intentionally ended the life of a fellow human being?
jakey calls it accidental homicide

Abortion is not the holocaust, or like it, except in your opinion. Your fallacy of false equivalency does not make it so.

It is worse. The holocaust claimed 7 million lives. In this country alone, abortion has claimed 50 million lives since Roe v Wade.
They are not human lives. Or you can show me that abortion is taking a "human life." Show us.
They are wrong on the science, they are wrong on the law and they are wrong on the morality of it.

Jake...trying to justify abortion (murder) is a fools errand.

Are you like your buddy Hitler...a eugenicist? Why to hate your own species?

I can justify abortion.

1) there are too many people in this world already.
2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?

and what other "imagination" is that of a christian and not already known throughout history is why as well without conciliation the purpose for starting the thread.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner, Report, Subcommittee on Separation of Powers to Senate Judiciary Committee S-158, 97th Congress, 1st Session 1981
But one is not a person entitled to Constitutional rights at conception, those rights manifest after birth, not before.

This is matter of law, not science.

Indeed, if the law were to use such faulty ‘reasoning,’ male masturbation would be made ‘illegal.’

Jake...trying to justify abortion (murder) is a fools errand.

Are you like your buddy Hitler...a eugenicist? Why to hate your own species?

I can justify abortion.

1) there are too many people in this world already.
2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?
You clearly know nothing about me...even though I have posted here for years and have nearly 12k posts. You could not count the times I have posted the following profound statement, which no doubt you do not understand...

War is the health of the STATE!!!

...and as a libertarian with anarchist leanings, I am very much against the State and it's endless wars.

Why must leftists be so stupid?

gipper: You clearly know nothing about me...even though I have posted here for years and have nearly 12k posts. You could not count the times I have posted the following profound statement, which no doubt you do not understand...War is the health of the STATE!!! ...and as a libertarian with anarchist leanings, I am very much against the State and it's endless wars. Why must leftists be so stupid?
So you are a libertarian, sort of, again. OK.

Abortion is not murder.
But we should be talking about wrong. Would you have stood idly by during the holocaust? That was legal too?
One again a false equivalency.
but it shows where his heart is at, and where your's is at.
ty, your church allows abortion, as you well know

my standard is abortion in case of genetic malformation that results in death after birth, in case of rape, in case of incest, and in case of danger to mother's health.

Your church is fine with that.

You need to talk to your brethren in your ward and with your high councilor assigned to your ward.

You are in strange hiways and biways.

Abortion is not murder.
But we should be talking about wrong. Would you have stood idly by during the holocaust? That was legal too?

my standard is abortion in case of genetic malformation that results in death after birth, in case of rape, in case of incest, and in case of danger to mother's health.

You need to talk to your brethren in your ward and with your high councilor assigned to your ward.

"your church is fine with that"
ah but you left out the qualifier jake. Like always.

Abortion is not murder.

"your church is fine with that"
ah but you left out the qualifier jake. Like always.
Nah, you are the qualifier, but you are not qualified to qualify. Are you a jack mormon?

So you have no such law.

This is over.
Would you have stood idly by? Your silence and everyone else's silence is deafening. Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
Yes, of course, state your belief.
I have. Would you have stood idly by while the holocaust was going on? Or would you have at least spoke out against it? Would you accept an evil because it is legal? Or would you follow the dictates of your conscience despite the letter of the law or the consequences to yourself?

Ok, I'm showing you AGAIN that they are humans. What do you have to say now? Are you just going to run away again?

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner, Report, Subcommittee on Separation of Powers to Senate Judiciary Committee S-158, 97th Congress, 1st Session 1981

Lawrence Kohlberg's stages of moral development. ... The theory holds that moral reasoning, the basis for ethical behavior, has six identifiable developmental stages, each more adequate at responding to moral dilemmas than its predecessor. In the 6th and final stage, individuals follow the dictates of their conscience regardless of the letter of the law or the consequences to themselves.

Stages of Moral Development

Forum List

Back