Abortion is murder

being is failing to tell the reader that I am more conservative on regulated abortion than he.

being is failing to tell the reader that I am more conservative on regulated abortion than he.

Really Jake? Yet you support Hillary who embraces late term abortion right up to when the child is in the birth canal. No, I don't believe you.
I oppose Trump, voted for McMullin not Johnson, and make fun of you. Yes, I am more conservative than you on this, unless you believe only the life of the mother or not at all.

Really Jake? Yet you support Hillary who embraces late term abortion right up to when the child is in the birth canal. No, I don't believe you.
I oppose Trump, voted for McMullin not Johnson, and make fun of you. Yes, I am more conservative than you on this, unless you believe only the life of the mother or not at all.

Your response made no sense at all. Did you read what you posted?

Since the law is clear that abortion is not illegal, and the word, "murder" is the illegal taking of life, then we know that abortion isn't murder and is not illegal.

As to someone's moral objections to abortion, I simply couldn't care less. I can point to things that go on every day that I do not consider moral, including a lot of religious practices and beliefs, such as the Catholic ban on birth control in overpopulated, impoverished countries. But, that means nothing to anyone but myself.

It depends on which law you embrace. Twelve states say the unborn child is a person. The federal government is the authority who has stupidly said it is not. Even common everyday sense says it is a person. It's certainly not a refrigerator.

...even though the United States Supreme Court has held throughout the 50 states that abortion has been legal s legal since 1973.........{sigh}

That you have always had trouble comprehending is nothing new to the Board, and now that you sink into very old age and increasing dementia, I am not too concerned about your failures.

Since the law is clear that abortion is not illegal, and the word, "murder" is the illegal taking of life, then we know that abortion isn't murder and is not illegal.

As to someone's moral objections to abortion, I simply couldn't care less. I can point to things that go on every day that I do not consider moral, including a lot of religious practices and beliefs, such as the Catholic ban on birth control in overpopulated, impoverished countries. But, that means nothing to anyone but myself.

It depends on which law you embrace. Twelve states say the unborn child is a person. The federal government is the authority who has stupidly said it is not. Even common everyday sense says it is a person. It's certainly not a refrigerator.

...even though the United States Supreme Court has held throughout the 50 states that abortion has been legal s legal since 1973.........{sigh}
being can't comprehend simple facts any more.

The Supreme Court has been on the wrong side before. Those politically partsian are not God as they will on day realize.

That you have always had trouble comprehending is nothing new to the Board, and now that you sink into very old age and increasing dementia, I am not too concerned about your failures.

The least you could do is to format a sensible sentence. What the hell does> "unless you believe the life of the mother" supposed to mean? The life of the mother what?

The least you could do is to format a sensible sentence. What the hell does> "unless you believe the life of the mother" supposed to mean? The life of the mother what?
That you can't comprehend a sensible sentence is your problem, old son. You are showing your advancing dementia.Tell me what is your stance on abortion, if you believe that it ever should occur.

The Supreme Court has been on the wrong side before. Those politically partsian are not God as they will on day realize.

The Supreme Court my sometimes be right, and sometimes be wrong, but it will always be the Supreme Court. Issue closed until/unless overturned. It has been 43 years. Get over it.

being is like reagan, saying, "I don't understand this," when shortly he will understand none of it. Stop whining, and tell me what you believe should be the limits of abortion.

being is like reagan, saying, "I don't understand this," when shortly he will understand none of it. Stop whining, and tell me what you believe should be the limits of abortion.

Since I believe abortion to be the premediated murder for hire of a defenseless human being, I see no instance where it should be permitted.

Since I believe abortion to be the premediated murder for hire of a defenseless human being, I see no instance where it should be permitted.

...and fortunately for all of our country, your belief's are not worth a warm bucket of piss until you are appointed to the Supreme Court.

Thank you. Then, yes, your understanding is far narrower than mine, and I was wrong mine was narrower. I believe in cases of genetic malformations that will lead to quick death after birth, rape, family incest, and the life of the mother as reasons acceptable for abortion.

The Supreme Court my sometimes be right, and sometimes be wrong, but it will always be the Supreme Court. Issue closed until/unless overturned. It has been 43 years. Get over it.
If the Jewish Holocaust were still going on today, would you be telling people to get over it because it was the law of the land?

If the Jewish Holocaust were still going on today, would you be telling people to get over it because it was the law of the land?

...and that has what to do with a woman's personal decision to abort her fetus? (and, BTW, the holocaust was never "legal").

Another massive fallacy of false equivalency. Length of the holocaust has nothing to do with the fact if SCOTUS says so, it is says so until SCOTUS says no, then it is says no.

Correct.

Murder is a legal concept, the unlawful taking of a person’s life.

This fact isn’t changed by demagogues hostile to the right privacy using the term in bad faith in an effort to propagate the lie that abortion is ‘murder.’

Forum List

Back