Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

I think only the gun debate brings out the same level of hostility and inability to compromise as the abortion debate does. Those who support abortion on demand hold the same line in the sand mentaility that proponents of personal gun ownership do, in which they see any attempt to regulate or restrict as a stepping stone to total banning. Therefore they fight tooth and nail any form of regulation.

What happened here is a case of a state being too chickenshit to impose regulations that in ANY other type of medical facility would not only be standard, but would be considered so rudimentary that any competent phyiscian who saw there absense would immidiately correct the deficiencies before continuing his practice.

Instead the regulators were so scared of a poltical backlash they basically just ignored the issues.

I have no real dog in the abortion debate hunt. I can see the point of those against it, but that is balanced against my view of rule of law, as well as a secular state. That being said I find roe v. wade to be crap constitutional law, due to its finding of a right to abortion out of thin air.

Prosecutors said Gosnell made millions of dollars over three decades performing thousands of dangerous abortions, many of them illegal late-term procedures. His clinic had no trained nurses or medical staff other than Gosnell, a family physician not certified in obstetrics or gynecology, prosecutors said.

At least two women died from the procedures, while scores more suffered perforated bowels, cervixes and uteruses, authorities said.

Prosecutors estimated Gosnell ended hundreds of pregnancies by cutting the spinal cords, but they said they couldn't prosecute more cases because he destroyed files.

"These killings became so routine that no one could put an exact number on them," the grand jury report said. "They were considered 'standard procedure."'

DA: West Philadelphia abortion doctor killed 7 babies with scissors | 6abc.com

He didn't even have a degree in OB/GYN. And despite over a decade of lawsuits and complaints, the State of PA did NOTHING. They didn't want to tick off the abortion rights or immigration people. Unbelievable.

It's believable.

Prosecutors said Gosnell made millions of dollars over three decades performing thousands of dangerous abortions, many of them illegal late-term procedures. His clinic had no trained nurses or medical staff other than Gosnell, a family physician not certified in obstetrics or gynecology, prosecutors said.

At least two women died from the procedures, while scores more suffered perforated bowels, cervixes and uteruses, authorities said.

Prosecutors estimated Gosnell ended hundreds of pregnancies by cutting the spinal cords, but they said they couldn't prosecute more cases because he destroyed files.

"These killings became so routine that no one could put an exact number on them," the grand jury report said. "They were considered 'standard procedure."'

DA: West Philadelphia abortion doctor killed 7 babies with scissors | 6abc.com

He didn't even have a degree in OB/GYN. And despite over a decade of lawsuits and complaints, the State of PA did NOTHING. They didn't want to tick off the abortion rights or immigration people. Unbelievable.

It's believable.

It's not something good people could imagine though

Where are all those pro-abortionists supporting this "hero of women's choice"?
Where are all those that claim the "growths" aren't really babies?
Is this evidence to clear to spin?

Just being pro-choice does not mean supporting illegal abortion factories performing late-term abortions.

But this is an example of the type of abortion facilities that women will turn to if Roe v Wade is ever over-turned.

Shame this didn't stay on topic.

This is about the murder of new born babies, not abortion.

Try to think of what it takes to slide scissors into a crying infant to kill it.

Think about that.

Shame this didn't stay on topic.

This is about the murder of new born babies, not abortion.

Try to think of what it takes to slide scissors into a crying infant to kill it.

Think about that.

I would prefer not to... thank you very much. ;)

Immie

Just being pro-choice does not mean supporting illegal abortion factories performing late-term abortions.

But this is an example of the type of abortion facilities that women will turn to if Roe v Wade is ever over-turned.

In most states Roe V. Wade being overturned would do absolutely nothing. All it prevents is states outlawing abortion. Overturning it would not instantly ban all abortions everywhere.

Thanks for proving you can't read. Idiot.

You may be right. But let's not forget Mrs. Obama and the Planned Parenthood are in favor of late term abortions. This could also be a preview of future abortion factories.

Where the hell was the press? People knew about this place for years. Perhaps this is also an example of the MSM only reporting on stories that fit their agenda.

His clients were mainly poor immigrant women. Just goes to show these politicians don't give a damn about them, despite what they proclaim.

DA: Pa. abortion doc killed 7 babies with scissors

Basically, a doctor was taking live babies, who didn't die during the attempted abortion, and stuck scissors in their spines to kill them off. He's being charged with murder.

Funny. He shoulda moved his practice to Illinois, where President Barack Hussein Obama, as a state senator, voted IN FAVOR of allowing this practice to continue in his state, of killing by neglect a live, out of womb baby that survived an abortion.

So basically, Obama voted in favor of allowing a practice that is being tried as murder in Pennsylvania. Says a lot about the man.

Just read more about this story. One woman had second thoughts, and the doctor slapped her, tied her down, sedated her with meds, and performed the murder....er, uh, aka, abortion.

Of course, she looks in the pics like the type who'd be on Obamacare and welfare, and blames the doc for her recent 4 miscarriages (Guess she didnt' learn her lesson about safe sex or responsibility) and then SHOCKINGLY the woman expressed concern that the doctor may have scissored HER baby to kill it, like she is upset!! Hey bi*ch, you went to have an ABORTION and now you are concerned about HOW it was killed?????

WTF.

No fears. there'll be 150 thousand librul lawyers riding to his defense.. he's cool.

It's not murder, It's a choice.

Fetus' have no rights, it's the mothers convenience that is paramount.

True. The woman who expressed anger that her baby may have been among the scissored then stated her procedure resulted in 4 miscarriages later. Aside from the fact that she could be a poster child for the Obamacare/welfare community, she obviously didn't learn the lesson about unprotected sex. And then, she worried the kid was scissored? I mean, OK, she wanted the kid killed, but couldn't it have been killed humanely? Possibly liberal icons of philosophy could help in this..........oh wait, they did, George Bernard Shaw wanted to gas unwanted humans, and Ruth Ginsberg expressed disappointment that the pro-abortion movement didn't rid the ghettos of unwanted humans.

Liberalism is the most evil, wicked and sickening ideology we've ever seen outside of the middle east.

No fears. there'll be 150 thousand librul lawyers riding to his defense.. he's cool.

Obama would defend this guy. I mean, he voted in illinois to keep this practice legal for Christ's sake.

Maybe people will one day see just what kind of man they elected president.

DA: Pa. abortion doc killed 7 babies with scissors

Basically, a doctor was taking live babies, who didn't die during the attempted abortion, and stuck scissors in their spines to kill them off. He's being charged with murder.

Funny. He shoulda moved his practice to Illinois, where President Barack Hussein Obama, as a state senator, voted IN FAVOR of allowing this practice to continue in his state, of killing by neglect a live, out of womb baby that survived an abortion.

So basically, Obama voted in favor of allowing a practice that is being tried as murder in Pennsylvania. Says a lot about the man.

Would you provide a link please.

This level of evil should be known, and I need to make sure it's true.

where do you find me not in favor of adoption? where? i am just not in favor of making women have babies to supply infants for adoptions...shades of a handmaidens tail to me

What about late term abortions in general? Your previous posts lead me to believe that you would support the right to choose well into the third trimester. Is that true?

Forum List

Back