Abortion as Murder.

I noticed everyone who supports abortion, has already been born.

i've noticed that a lot of people who OPPOSE abortion spend a LOT of time sharpening their guns getting ready for the next civil war so they can kill as many liberals and democrats as possible.....

Seriously you've noticed this? You live in a place that's so redneck you're surrounded by people itching to get it on with government. Me thinks you are a liar, sir.

In the eyes of the law the theory is untested in court given current medical science. And sadly, not likely to be tested any time soon. But do keep spewing from your mouth whatever shit backs up from your ass.

then change the law, till then shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
Im sure the theory has been tested, but i dont care enough to go looking.....its not that important to me, nothing is going to change anyways.
Ill strike a deal with you, You can call tell women what to do with their bodies, so long as those women in return get to hit you in the face with a baseball bat each time you decide if they should have the kid or not.

That seems fair.
No, it hasn't. And if "shut the fuck up and mind your own business" is the extent of your debating skill... well, it's pretty laughable. The baby is not "their body" it is a seperate and distinct human being by any deffinition. That however is not the issue, the issue here is the legality of killing a viable fetus. When you finally wrap your mind around that (could be a while... I know), let us know.

are you such a RETARD that you dont understand the concept

WE all agree once the baby is born its murder to kill it . no one disagrees on that point and it isnt your business and should,nt be the govt,s what another human does with there body .

your definition is wrong and bigoted
the featus is in FACT part of the mothers body it is not as you suggest a * seperate and distinct human* from her,
without her it would not servive , if she doesnt care to assist and support it in its development it will die , only she has control of that .as was pointed out in a previous post its a parasite

in the 3rd trimester it is viable meaning it MAY servive with help from ANY human not just the mother .
Thats the concept you dont understand

read and learn meathead

Last edited:
Have any of you anti abortion people even adopted an orphan? or even have a foster kid? I doubt it.

Are you for real? What a dumb ass question. Your question which only reveals the depth of your own moral bankruptcy and you are essentially saying "no one can legitimately oppose the murder of a very young human being unless they are personally willing to raise and care for them". I oppose killing children after they are born and at the age of 2, 4, 12, 15 and right on up to adulthood. So that must also mean that unless I am PERSONALLY willing to adopt at least some of them at all these different ages too I would also be a "hypocrite" to oppose their murder by those who want them dead. I guess that means unless I am willing to share my home with a pack of strangers I can't oppose the murder of adults either! Sorry but my personal opposition to murdering human beings of any age NEVER hinges on ANYTHING else but the fact they are human beings. Their AGE at the time of their murder is irrelevant. But apparently a real sticking point for YOU.

(And please liberals, understand what a hypocrite really is and use the word correctly. A hypocrite is someone who says it is wrong if YOU were to do something, but it is NOT wrong if they do it. It isn't even someone who did it themselves but says it was wrong when they did it too. Which makes sense since all humans are fallible and make mistakes and everyone has done something they know was wrong and doesn't make it ok just because they did it. Someone who shoplifted but said it was wrong of him to do is NOT being a hypocrite if he says it is wrong if you do it too. Which is why someone is only a hypocrite if they say it is only wrong if you were to do it, but NOT wrong if they do it.)

Again, forcing a baby to be born is NOT abortion. It was just inducing the baby's birth and at this stage he KNEW they would be born alive. Just like if the mother had gone to the hospital and birth was induced -a living child would be born too. Except THAT baby would be put in the nursery instead of being held in someone's hand so they could look at its face up close and personal while stabbing it to death. This man forced them to be born so he could hold a breathing child in his hands and see it up close and personal while he murdered the child. Pretending this was a "botched" abortion is something you are telling yourself to make yourself feel better about supporting a man who was really just a serial killer. No different from someone who sneaks into a hospital nursery and stabbed babies to death there. The only difference is the mothers brought their child to him -where he forced them to be born ALIVE and then while they were breathing, squirming living babies -he killed them. Which is why he was arrested for MURDER and not for performing "late term abortions" which is a totally different crime in his state.

Wah wah wah, have you even adopted any children? (IRRELEVANT) do any foster children stay with you? (IRRELEVANT) what? no? than shut your fucking mouth, you are against abortion but you want no responsibility for the children if they are born, so go ahead and fuck yourself. I love how you anti abortion idiots back peddle on that by saying "well its not my problem people should be more responsibe". Whatever, fuck you, fuck your rhetoric and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Oh wow -so unless I follow YOUR rules, I have no legitimate grounds to oppose someone taking a breathing child and stabbing it to death? Then shouldn't the same standard be used to decide whether someone has the right to kill YOU too? Unless someone takes in and pays for the upkeep of an amoral, dangerous fucked up asshole, they have no grounds for objecting to your murder either? It is the shared humanity of the individual being killed that is ALWAYS legitimate grounds for objecting to someone's murder. Not whether someone is willing to start footing the bill for them. MORON

I didn't answer at all about whether I adopted ANYONE -first because its none of your damned business what I do in my personal life. To say nothing of the fact that what happened to these children was not an abortion in the first place! Stabbing a living, breathing baby to death is NEVER "abortion"! You really don't know the legal difference between killing someone before they ever start breathing and killing them after they are breathing? I'll give you a clue -kill the ones already breathing and you will be charged with their MURDER. And it doesn't matter how old that person is or whether their mommy wants them any more at that point. The law says they have the same right to keep their life that YOU do as a citizen of this country with the same rights as you!

I can't help it that you suffer from a serious reading comprehension deficit. So your stupid, immoral foul mouthed ranting is really off the wall but speaks volumes about your "intelligence". I said my opposition to killing other human beings is not related to my ability to take personal responsibility for ANY of them -regardless of their age. I didn't say whether I have adopted anyone or not -just that opposing the murder of a breathing child does not EVER require anyone to personally adopt a child! You are really out of your fucking mind! So whether I adopt children or take in foster children has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS anymore than it does when I say I oppose murdering adults too. These children were MURDERED after they were born and breathing. Guess what ASSHOLE? There is a law about killing anyone who is BREATHING and it doesn't matter how old they are. I didn't write that law -it exists in every single state in this country! You aren't allowed to take a living, breathing child and stab it to death! PERIOD. Its called.....(wait for it)........MURDER! It isn't called "abortion" when you stab a living, breathing child to death. Even if YOU like the idea of stabbing breathing babies to death and personally applaud stabbing living, breathing babies to death. Try to wrap your shriveled brain around this one: Once a baby is born alive and breathing -it immediately has the same right to its life that YOU do. BY LAW That's right -its our law that living, breathing people may not be stabbed to death -which is obviously news to you. Fortunately for the rest of our species YOUR opinion that you see no problem with stabbing living, breathing babies to death and think it is fine and dandy just because the mother still wants her now living, breathing child dead - doesn't mean jackshit! Because there is a law that says you can't do that -because it is murder. Which is why this serial killer was charged with MURDER.

With your total lack of reasoning ability, surely I can only claim a legitimate moral ground to oppose the murder of homeless people only after I let a pack of homeless people move into my house, right? WTF kind of soulless person are you? I oppose the murder of human beings because they are HUMAN BEINGS. The value of the life of another human being or whether they have a right to keep their life is NEVER hinged on whether I take personal responsibility to provide and care for anyone else in life!

These children were NOT aborted fetuses because all he did was induce their premature birth. THAT is not an abortion -it is called "being born". He delivered living, breathing children -and then killed them. Which is not allowed in any moral country and has NEVER been allowed in this one and still isn't. Which is why he was arrested for MURDER you fucking soulless idiot!

You just showed us all that your mentality is pretty much the same as any run-of-the-mill sociopath who insists "right" is whatever HE likes and "wrong" is whatever doesn't personally benefit him. Our prisons are full of such people.

i've noticed that a lot of people who OPPOSE abortion spend a LOT of time sharpening their guns.
You've seen people "sharpening their guns"?

I think your lying.

getting ready for the next civil war so they can kill as many liberals and democrats as possible.....
Just think of it as just a really late term abortion.

hey fucktard the fetus is nothing more than a parasite.
You are a wad of cells you moron, and given your name and post here, you are worth about as much as jizz rag.

i dont care if you want to call it killing. In the eyes of the law its not, and in my eyes its none of your stupid fucks business.

I am not seeing your education here....Must be missing like an aborted fetus.
In the eyes of the law the theory is untested in court given current medical science. And sadly, not likely to be tested any time soon. But do keep spewing from your mouth whatever shit backs up from your ass.

then change the law, till then shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
Im sure the theory has been tested, but i dont care enough to go looking.....its not that important to me, nothing is going to change anyways.
Ill strike a deal with you, You can call tell women what to do with their bodies, so long as those women in return get to hit you in the face with a baseball bat each time you decide if they should have the kid or not.

That seems fair.

I happen to be a Woman and a Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. You actually want to state that the murder of an unborn child equates to you having "power and control" over your own body?? Really??

It sure ain't YOUR body you advocate killing, is it?

Now you listen to me. If you want to play screwing monkey you are stupid to the max if you think sex does not produce babies -- and stupid to the max in other ways as well. Furthermore, you can use birth control. Murdering an unborn baby is NOT ok. You got that?

Who in their right mind would even consider any such female as a wife or even a girlfriend, if she is one who supports and accepts abortions? Such a female does not have good reasoning abilities. Nor is she hardly warm and fuzzy. Such a female is ONLY a screwing monkey. ONLY a screwing monkey, a disgusting excuse of a woman who is irresponsible to the max and is led only by what is in her underwear.

There is WAY more to being a woman than just being a female, and YOU are still stuck in the female.

And finally, your idea about baseball bats? You might want to rethink that one, kiddo. You play screwing monkey you are going to get screwing monkey treatment.

You are clearly not Mother material. Or Woman material.

For anyone who chooses i would like to see some cogent response to how the fact that medical science has progressed to the point that virtually every fetus that is the product of a normal preganancy is viable at 4 1/2months does not create an inconsistancy in Roe's mechanics. Roe stated quite clearly that the state does have an interest in protecting the life of viable persons, thats why they set up the mechanics of the trimester system. At the time virtually no baby born at less than 8 months lived. Now, children are born regularly and survive at 4 1/2 months showing conclusively that medical science has changed the point of viability considerably. If the states interest in protecting viable persons that Roe set up is to be honored, how is the trimester system consistant with it?

This case may highlight that inconsistancy and force the courts to revisit Roe if they wish to remain consistant with it. If the state has an interest in protecting viable persons then the trimester system prevents them from doing so.

What branch of medical science made that claim? OB/GYN? OB/GYNs happen to be the failures in Medical School. Did you know that?

Maybe someone smart should take the time to show them films of human egg and sperm interactions. I call that viable as viable can get.

I'll do some research on who and what in medical science has made those claims and will most assuredly post what I found. I expect to find a bunch of phony science in that deal.

It appears what they've done is attempt to redefine real science in favor of pseudo-science to support their wild claims. I expect to find a massive con job.

its not murder.
fetus do not have the protection of the state.so that angle is a fail.
lets say they did..its still not the state nor yours business.
i feel the sameway about drugs,food,and seatbelts.
its not my problem.

Unfortunately for your argument the state's basis is not a scientific one. It's a legal one. If you have TO tell yourself you're not committing murder through late term abortions because the state doesn't recognize a child in the womb as a human being, that ought to tell you something about the weakness of your argument.

It's also a little disturbing that you you think something that is alive is comparable to things that aren't.

Your moving those goal posts. I have no issue limiting 3rd trimester abortions to just if the mother is in danger etc.....i already stated such. If you are just going to make shit up and assign to me, ill move on. I dont debate retards

then at some point in the pregnancy you do recognize that you're dealing with a human life and not just a parasite

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the loudest harpies in favor of abortion are men rather than women. Many of the comments I've seen on this thread are clearly male.

Find another way to play screwing monkey if you don't want pregnancy to occur. Got that dudes?

And stop this crap of trying to justify abortion as long as it's done during your timeframe. Conception creates a new life. Got that?

Now get the hell out of our underwear with your idiot ideas and legal game playing. You good ol boys are sickening and stupid.

hey dipshit

at least presents the whole facts...

Hey gooball, listen up.

Murder is murder. An unborn child happens to be "viable" -- a word YOU do not comprehend. The unborn is not a wad of cells like something that rubbed off your body onto your mattress. The unborn child is a growing human being, a person.

Twist it anyway you choose, pervert words and meanings and attach them inappropriately to any ignoramus who will listen to you and believe your guff. But you will never escape the fact abortion is murder, the deliberate and planned killing of another human being.

You want to distinguish murder only as defined in your posting? Really? Get smart before you try that. Some of us have had a formal education.

hey fucktard the fetus is nothing more than a parasite.
You are a wad of cells you moron, and given your name and post here, you are worth about as much as jizz rag.

i dont care if you want to call it killing. In the eyes of the law its not, and in my eyes its none of your stupid fucks business.

I am not seeing your education here....Must be missing like an aborted fetus.

You are a male aren't you? Get off the abortion issue buster. If you claim to be female, I want to see DNA proof of that.

And don't even talk about "the eyes of the law". Justice is blind as a bat which means even idiots like you must be listened to in the Courts.

Now crawl back in your cage and stay there.

Hope that doesn't hamper your screwing monkey antics.

Have any of you anti abortion people even adopted an orphan? or even have a foster kid? I doubt it.
Who else would be adopting children then the group who is trying to save them?

Thats the point, all these anti abortion fanatics like frazzlegear for instance are against abortion but have done nothing to save any children, if someone dropped a baby on their door step they would flip the fuck out and not know what to do, and probably just drop the baby off at a hospital and be done with it, their fucking hypocrites.

I guess the majority of Americans are anti-abortion "fanatics" then because 57% of Americans think abortion should NOT be legal just to end an unwanted pregnancy! YOU are in the minority on this one which must mean YOU are actually the extremist fanatic here. The majority of Americans are PRO-LIFE now, NOT pro-abortion! That means YOU are the fringe whackjob here and you only confirmed it with your stupid rants. Sorry to break the news but most people in this country disagree with YOU.

Your moral depravity is truly breath-taking. First of all I mentioned in passing that yes, I am anti-abortion (just like the majority of people in this country are) -but pointed out THIS is not an instance of abortion AT ALL. This man was not arrested for doing late term abortions. Late term abortions mean he would have killed the fetus before it was born. You cannot abort a living, breathing child after they are already born! For it to be an abortion, the killing MUST take place prior to birth! But that isn't what this man did! So quit the pretense that this was "abortion" when it was NOT.

He was arrested because he was delivering live, breathing babies and THEN killed them with a pair of scissors. That is MURDER in every state of the union you STUPID DUMB FUCK IMMORAL ASSHOLE. It isn't abortion. Which is probably why he was arrested for murder -and not for performing late term abortions. DUH

Seriously what is it you don't get about our laws regarding murder? You aren't allowed to stab living, breathing people to death in this country. Once a person has been born alive and is breathing -they have the same rights as YOU to live. Which is why the law doesn't give a flying fuck how old they are or whether their mommy still wants them dead or not. Our law says if you want your child dead, you must kill it before birth. No exceptions to that one, sorry. I know you are convinced there are as long as mommy still wants the kid dead even after its born she still gets to kill it -but no she doesn't and there are no exceptions anywhere in this country to that. If you are born alive the law says YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR LIFE and the fact your mommy is a heartless bitch who still wants you dead is IRRELEVANT because she no longer has any right to make you dead. In addition in most states the law says if you want your child dead you must kill it before that child is capable of surviving outside the womb! Which in case you didn't know is MONTHS before a full term birth! A normal pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. Fetal viability starts at 22 weeks, just slightly halfway through a normal pregnancy! So yeah, most states put a definite window on when it is legal to kill your unborn child.

YOU in all your moronic puerile ranting at anyone who doesn't pretend killing unwanted babies is a wonderful thing and believe it is killing human life (because it sure isn't killing a kitten's life is it moron?) seem pretty intent on calling what this man was doing "abortion". But the reason he was arrested is because IT WASN'T an abortion! Sorry to break it to you but what he was doing wasn't an "abortion" ANYWHERE in this country Got that? Not a difficult concept to grasp really. If you kill someone after they are already born alive and are breathing it isn't "abortion". Might want to remember than when its your kid your trying to kill, ok?

Instead of carrying out an abortion which would have required him to kill the child before it was born and breathing and therefore a citizen of the US with the same protection of the law you have -he waited until they were squirming, breathing babies so he could hold them in his hand and look them in the face and really enjoy the slaughter up close and personal. And then he cut off their little feet for his trophy -just like so many other serial killers take a trophy from their murders too. The problem for him is that in every state of the union WITHOUT EXCEPTION -he killed a human being as defined under the law. Which makes it a crime of MURDER in every state. Not an abortion. He killed a living, breathing person which means that person was a citizen of the US, someone who had the same guaranteed protections under the law that we all have as citizens -which includes a right to not be murdered. It is why he is charged with multiple counts of murder -and would have been in every single state in this country. Seriously man -get a grip on yourself already. What this guy was doing is NOT an "abortion" in any state -and he fucking well knew it! And if you didn't know that before -now you do. This isn't an abortion under the law in any state in this country. DEAL WITH IT.

You don't know me at all so for you to presume to know what I would and would not do is just your stupidity trying to pretend you have the moral high ground on the issue of abortion. Except you have no morals at all when it comes to the issue so shut the fuck up and quit ranting as if you really give a shit about anyone else but yourself. Who do you think are the people adopting children in this country in the first place? People who agree unwanted babies should be KILLED? Get real. Most adoptive parents OPPOSE abortion and most liberals would rather adopt a puppy from the pound than adopt a child -so deal with reality here.

This man is a MONSTER and for you to keep whining, ranting, frothing at the mouth and going on and on about abortion when this is NOT abortion under the law ANYWHERE in this country you FUCKING MORON -makes me realize he isn't the only monster.

More Americans ?Pro-Life? Than ?Pro-Choice? for First Time

Most Americans Oppose Most Abortions, Wirthlin Poll*Finds — The Forerunner

Are you for real? What a dumb ass question. Your question which only reveals the depth of your own moral bankruptcy and you are essentially saying "no one can legitimately oppose the murder of a very young human being unless they are personally willing to raise and care for them". I oppose killing children after they are born and at the age of 2, 4, 12, 15 and right on up to adulthood. So that must also mean that unless I am PERSONALLY willing to adopt at least some of them at all these different ages too I would also be a "hypocrite" to oppose their murder by those who want them dead. I guess that means unless I am willing to share my home with a pack of strangers I can't oppose the murder of adults either! Sorry but my personal opposition to murdering human beings of any age NEVER hinges on ANYTHING else but the fact they are human beings. Their AGE at the time of their murder is irrelevant. But apparently a real sticking point for YOU.

(And please liberals, understand what a hypocrite really is and use the word correctly. A hypocrite is someone who says it is wrong if YOU were to do something, but it is NOT wrong if they do it. It isn't even someone who did it themselves but says it was wrong when they did it too. Which makes sense since all humans are fallible and make mistakes and everyone has done something they know was wrong and doesn't make it ok just because they did it. Someone who shoplifted but said it was wrong of him to do is NOT being a hypocrite if he says it is wrong if you do it too. Which is why someone is only a hypocrite if they say it is only wrong if you were to do it, but NOT wrong if they do it.)

Again, forcing a baby to be born is NOT abortion. It was just inducing the baby's birth and at this stage he KNEW they would be born alive. Just like if the mother had gone to the hospital and birth was induced -a living child would be born too. Except THAT baby would be put in the nursery instead of being held in someone's hand so they could look at its face up close and personal while stabbing it to death. This man forced them to be born so he could hold a breathing child in his hands and see it up close and personal while he murdered the child. Pretending this was a "botched" abortion is something you are telling yourself to make yourself feel better about supporting a man who was really just a serial killer. No different from someone who sneaks into a hospital nursery and stabbed babies to death there. The only difference is the mothers brought their child to him -where he forced them to be born ALIVE and then while they were breathing, squirming living babies -he killed them. Which is why he was arrested for MURDER and not for performing "late term abortions" which is a totally different crime in his state.

baby-crying.jpg

Wah wah wah, have you even adopted any children? do any foster children stay with you? what? no? than shut your fucking mouth, you are against abortion but you want no responsibility for the children if they are born, so go ahead and fuck yourself. I love how you anti abortion idiots back peddle on that by saying "well its not my problem people should be more responsibe". Whatever, fuck you, fuck your rhetoric and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have and do at this point in time. You want to tell me to what??

Dude, move on. And please don't reproduce.

Forcing a baby to be born can lead to the death of that baby. If that baby dies, it's murder if the intent was to cause the death of the baby.

What we need in law is something besides a bunch of morons.

Forcing a baby to be born can lead to the death of that baby. If that baby dies, it's murder if the intent was to cause the death of the baby.

:confused: Hope you understand what you said there, b/c I sure didn't.

Nice argument. Now murder is okay if someone is a financial burden to you. Got it.

Lets see how long you keep up that rhetoric when people are dropping off babies on your doorstep.

It isn't rhetoric. That is the reality of the argument you are making. That if you don't want something because it's a financial burden, even if that something happens to be your child, it's okay for you to kill it. Further those people who are oppossed to killing innocent children who would not choose to have your child forced on them need to shut up, right?

The difference is those people you are telling to shut up would not have a choice in having an unwanted child forced on them in your scenario. The woman who got pregnant did make a choice and had the opportunity to make a lot of choices that would have kept her from committing murder. I'm a big pro-choice kinda person......up until your choices affect those of other people.

Choice?? Murder is not an option. The timeframe for proper choices are at the point in time the screwing monkey decided to mate. THAT is when the choice should have been made, and it would have been an easy choice. Say no or use protection.

The rights of an "adult", be it male or female adult, do not take precedence over the rights of the unborn or an infant or a child to live and not be terminated by the desires, wants and actions of a female who had no business whatsoever having sex. Further, any female who submits to abortion should be sterilized and thrown in a cage the rest of her life.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the loudest harpies in favor of abortion are men rather than women. Many of the comments I've seen on this thread are clearly male.

Find another way to play screwing monkey if you don't want pregnancy to occur. Got that dudes?

And stop this crap of trying to justify abortion as long as it's done during your timeframe. Conception creates a new life. Got that?

Now get the hell out of our underwear with your idiot ideas and legal game playing. You good ol boys are sickening and stupid.

There is a reason you noticed all the male voices in support of abortion here. The demographic that most strongly supports abortion are white single men between 25-40 years old -in fact white single men of this age group are THE most ardent and strongest supporters of abortion in other nations as well. Oh gee I wonder why. Oh yeah, "women's rights" my ass.

59% of women OPPOSE abortion while 54% of men SUPPORT it. A Gallup poll asked "at which point does a child's right to be born outweigh the woman's right to choose whether she wants to have a child" and 52.6% of all women answered "conception" while 47.3% of men agreed with that. Almost twice as many men said "birth" as did women. Pro-life organizations all consistently report their membership has twice as many women as men or more and there are far more women in pro-life organizations than there are in pro-abortion organizations combined which includes the National Organization of Women. NOW likes to pretend it represents the positions and views of the average woman when in fact its positions on most issues are opposed by the vast majority of women and not just when it comes to their position on abortion. They are in reality viewed by most women as a whacko fringe group. If a woman has had an abortion she is six times more likely to become a pro-life activist than a pro-abortion activist.

All the abortion advocacy groups combined have nowhere near the number of members that the National Women's Coalition for Life has. And in spite of the fact that far more women belong to pro-life groups than pro-abortion ones, when the media wants to get comments from some group to speak out on issues like abortion on behalf of women -they almost always choose someone from a pro-abortion group like NOW which is actually a fringe extremist group. Like the media itself.

One unintended consequence of Roe v. Wade is that the number 1 cause of death for a pregnant woman changed from complications of pregnancy to homicide -with her killer almost without exception being the father of her unborn child. And interestingly, if a woman is pressured to have an abortion by the father of her child and she doesn't get one -her chances of being violently attacked and murdered takes a big jump. In fact research shows that 64% of all women who have an abortion report being pressured to do so by the father of the child -so much so that some call it an epidemic of forced abortions taking place in this country.

Again, "women's rights" my ass.

News

Special Report Exposes America’s Forced Abortion Epidemic | free abortion

Report Finds Women Who Refuse Abortions Often Face Violent Attacks, Death | LifeNews.com

ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments - Google Books

Last edited:

:confused: Hope you understand what you said there, b/c I sure didn't.

There are legitimate times a Doctor will force or bring on a premature birth of a baby either to save the life of the Mother or the Baby. There is no intent to harm or kill the baby in this picture. Even if the baby later dies, in this case it is not murder because there was no intent to kill the baby.

Then there are the abortionists butchers who force the birth of a baby to kill the baby or they murder the baby as it sits in the womb then force the birth. In this picture the intent was always to achieve the murder of the baby.

I've always wondered at the stupidity of this abortion issue and the gross ignorance of those in the legal system who have legalized abortion thereby making the life of the baby secondary to the life of the low creature who is the Mother. Why did they not legitimize the murder of the Mother and save the innocent baby??

I suppose the problem is that the jerks couldn't come up with enough word spins to justify the medical murder of the Mother, but could easily come up with the spins to justify the murder of the baby.

If this is, as they claim, a matter of "choice" then why does a helpless innocent baby have no choice in the matter, and virtually no legal protections either?

I guess lawyers really like screwing monkeys but don't want to pay child support.

The key word is Live BORN babies. When a baby/fetus/it is born from the mother it becomes a "person" in the eyes of the law.
the difference is one is still inside the mother, and the other is not. I know this is really sad to see people like you struggle with such a simple concept.

The simple fact unless tax payer money is being used to cover said costs, its none of your business. its up to the Mother, father and doctor in private to decide.

If you and others can't understand this simple concept, well then there is no hope for you.
You're going to have a little trouble posting that "law" since the congress has never passed one. You also have no understanding of Roe whatsoever, the test is not birth, it's viability. Whether or not the fetus is in utero or not is irrelevant.
are you a fucking retard?
I said in the eyes of the law, a fetus is not living and therefore you can not be brought up for murder. Otherwise a whole lot of women would be going to jail.

nevermind strike that, you are a fucking retard.

If the fetus is a wad of cells like you suggest, then the fetus is alive considering that HUMAN CELLS ARE LIVING ORGANISMS........They're actually considered by science to be the smallest unit of living organisms... Not saying I am on anyone's side, but your wad of cell argument is kind of retarded as well.

Who else would be adopting children then the group who is trying to save them?

Thats the point, all these anti abortion fanatics like frazzlegear for instance are against abortion but have done nothing to save any children, if someone dropped a baby on their door step they would flip the fuck out and not know what to do, and probably just drop the baby off at a hospital and be done with it, their fucking hypocrites.

I guess the majority of Americans are anti-abortion "fanatics" then because 57% of Americans think abortion should NOT be legal just to end an unwanted pregnancy! YOU are in the minority on this one which must mean YOU are actually the extremist fanatic here. The majority of Americans are PRO-LIFE now, NOT pro-abortion! That means YOU are the fringe whackjob here and you only confirmed it with your stupid rants. Sorry to break the news but most people in this country disagree with YOU.

Your moral depravity is truly breath-taking. First of all I mentioned in passing that yes, I am anti-abortion (just like the majority of people in this country are) -but pointed out THIS is not an instance of abortion AT ALL. This man was not arrested for doing late term abortions. Late term abortions mean he would have killed the fetus before it was born. You cannot abort a living, breathing child after they are already born! For it to be an abortion, the killing MUST take place prior to birth! But that isn't what this man did! So quit the pretense that this was "abortion" when it was NOT.

He was arrested because he was delivering live, breathing babies and THEN killed them with a pair of scissors. That is MURDER in every state of the union you STUPID DUMB FUCK IMMORAL ASSHOLE. It isn't abortion. Which is probably why he was arrested for murder -and not for performing late term abortions. DUH

Seriously what is it you don't get about our laws regarding murder? You aren't allowed to stab living, breathing people to death in this country. Once a person has been born alive and is breathing -they have the same rights as YOU to live. Which is why the law doesn't give a flying fuck how old they are or whether their mommy still wants them dead or not. Our law says if you want your child dead, you must kill it before birth. No exceptions to that one, sorry. I know you are convinced there are as long as mommy still wants the kid dead even after its born she still gets to kill it -but no she doesn't and there are no exceptions anywhere in this country to that. If you are born alive the law says YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR LIFE and the fact your mommy is a heartless bitch who still wants you dead is IRRELEVANT because she no longer has any right to make you dead. In addition in most states the law says if you want your child dead you must kill it before that child is capable of surviving outside the womb! Which in case you didn't know is MONTHS before a full term birth! A normal pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. Fetal viability starts at 22 weeks, just slightly halfway through a normal pregnancy! So yeah, most states put a definite window on when it is legal to kill your unborn child.

YOU in all your moronic puerile ranting at anyone who doesn't pretend killing unwanted babies is a wonderful thing and believe it is killing human life (because it sure isn't killing a kitten's life is it moron?) seem pretty intent on calling what this man was doing "abortion". But the reason he was arrested is because IT WASN'T an abortion! Sorry to break it to you but what he was doing wasn't an "abortion" ANYWHERE in this country Got that? Not a difficult concept to grasp really. If you kill someone after they are already born alive and are breathing it isn't "abortion". Might want to remember than when its your kid your trying to kill, ok?

Instead of carrying out an abortion which would have required him to kill the child before it was born and breathing and therefore a citizen of the US with the same protection of the law you have -he waited until they were squirming, breathing babies so he could hold them in his hand and look them in the face and really enjoy the slaughter up close and personal. And then he cut off their little feet for his trophy -just like so many other serial killers take a trophy from their murders too. The problem for him is that in every state of the union WITHOUT EXCEPTION -he killed a human being as defined under the law. Which makes it a crime of MURDER in every state. Not an abortion. He killed a living, breathing person which means that person was a citizen of the US, someone who had the same guaranteed protections under the law that we all have as citizens -which includes a right to not be murdered. It is why he is charged with multiple counts of murder -and would have been in every single state in this country. Seriously man -get a grip on yourself already. What this guy was doing is NOT an "abortion" in any state -and he fucking well knew it! And if you didn't know that before -now you do. This isn't an abortion under the law in any state in this country. DEAL WITH IT.

You don't know me at all so for you to presume to know what I would and would not do is just your stupidity trying to pretend you have the moral high ground on the issue of abortion. Except you have no morals at all when it comes to the issue so shut the fuck up and quit ranting as if you really give a shit about anyone else but yourself. Who do you think are the people adopting children in this country in the first place? People who agree unwanted babies should be KILLED? Get real. Most adoptive parents OPPOSE abortion and most liberals would rather adopt a puppy from the pound than adopt a child -so deal with reality here.

This man is a MONSTER and for you to keep whining, ranting, frothing at the mouth and going on and on about abortion when this is NOT abortion under the law ANYWHERE in this country you FUCKING MORON -makes me realize he isn't the only monster.

More Americans ?Pro-Life? Than ?Pro-Choice? for First Time

Most Americans Oppose Most Abortions, Wirthlin Poll*Finds — The Forerunner

You are a fucking idiot, I never said I agreed with late term abortions or the story out in Philly. You are still nothing but talk, your on heres spouting your rhetoric but I ask you again have you adopted any orphans? foster kids? no? really? thats what I thought, now shut your fuckin mouth and go fuck yourself.:clap2:

baby-crying.jpg

Wah wah wah, have you even adopted any children? do any foster children stay with you? what? no? than shut your fucking mouth, you are against abortion but you want no responsibility for the children if they are born, so go ahead and fuck yourself. I love how you anti abortion idiots back peddle on that by saying "well its not my problem people should be more responsibe". Whatever, fuck you, fuck your rhetoric and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have and do at this point in time. You want to tell me to what??

Dude, move on. And please don't reproduce.

Whatever motherfucker you didn't adopt shit, stop fucking lying.

Forum List

Back