Abortion as Murder.

Are you for real? What a dumb ass question. Your question which only reveals the depth of your own moral bankruptcy and you are essentially saying "no one can legitimately oppose the murder of a very young human being unless they are personally willing to raise and care for them". I oppose killing children after they are born and at the age of 2, 4, 12, 15 and right on up to adulthood. So that must also mean that unless I am PERSONALLY willing to adopt at least some of them at all these different ages too I would also be a "hypocrite" to oppose their murder by those who want them dead. I guess that means unless I am willing to share my home with a pack of strangers I can't oppose the murder of adults either! Sorry but my personal opposition to murdering human beings of any age NEVER hinges on ANYTHING else but the fact they are human beings. Their AGE at the time of their murder is irrelevant. But apparently a real sticking point for YOU.

(And please liberals, understand what a hypocrite really is and use the word correctly. A hypocrite is someone who says it is wrong if YOU were to do something, but it is NOT wrong if they do it. It isn't even someone who did it themselves but says it was wrong when they did it too. Which makes sense since all humans are fallible and make mistakes and everyone has done something they know was wrong and doesn't make it ok just because they did it. Someone who shoplifted but said it was wrong of him to do is NOT being a hypocrite if he says it is wrong if you do it too. Which is why someone is only a hypocrite if they say it is only wrong if you were to do it, but NOT wrong if they do it.)

Again, forcing a baby to be born is NOT abortion. It was just inducing the baby's birth and at this stage he KNEW they would be born alive. Just like if the mother had gone to the hospital and birth was induced -a living child would be born too. Except THAT baby would be put in the nursery instead of being held in someone's hand so they could look at its face up close and personal while stabbing it to death. This man forced them to be born so he could hold a breathing child in his hands and see it up close and personal while he murdered the child. Pretending this was a "botched" abortion is something you are telling yourself to make yourself feel better about supporting a man who was really just a serial killer. No different from someone who sneaks into a hospital nursery and stabbed babies to death there. The only difference is the mothers brought their child to him -where he forced them to be born ALIVE and then while they were breathing, squirming living babies -he killed them. Which is why he was arrested for MURDER and not for performing "late term abortions" which is a totally different crime in his state.

Wah wah wah, have you even adopted any children? (IRRELEVANT) do any foster children stay with you? (IRRELEVANT) what? no? than shut your fucking mouth, you are against abortion but you want no responsibility for the children if they are born, so go ahead and fuck yourself. I love how you anti abortion idiots back peddle on that by saying "well its not my problem people should be more responsibe". Whatever, fuck you, fuck your rhetoric and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Oh wow -so unless I follow YOUR rules, I have no legitimate grounds to oppose someone taking a breathing child and stabbing it to death? Then shouldn't the same standard be used to decide whether someone has the right to kill YOU too? Unless someone takes in and pays for the upkeep of an amoral, dangerous fucked up asshole, they have no grounds for objecting to your murder either? It is the shared humanity of the individual being killed that is ALWAYS legitimate grounds for objecting to someone's murder. Not whether someone is willing to start footing the bill for them. MORON

I didn't answer at all about whether I adopted ANYONE -first because its none of your damned business what I do in my personal life. To say nothing of the fact that what happened to these children was not an abortion in the first place! Stabbing a living, breathing baby to death is NEVER "abortion"! You really don't know the legal difference between killing someone before they ever start breathing and killing them after they are breathing? I'll give you a clue -kill the ones already breathing and you will be charged with their MURDER. And it doesn't matter how old that person is or whether their mommy wants them any more at that point. The law says they have the same right to keep their life that YOU do as a citizen of this country with the same rights as you!

I can't help it that you suffer from a serious reading comprehension deficit. So your stupid, immoral foul mouthed ranting is really off the wall but speaks volumes about your "intelligence". I said my opposition to killing other human beings is not related to my ability to take personal responsibility for ANY of them -regardless of their age. I didn't say whether I have adopted anyone or not -just that opposing the murder of a breathing child does not EVER require anyone to personally adopt a child! You are really out of your fucking mind! So whether I adopt children or take in foster children has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS anymore than it does when I say I oppose murdering adults too. These children were MURDERED after they were born and breathing. Guess what ASSHOLE? There is a law about killing anyone who is BREATHING and it doesn't matter how old they are. I didn't write that law -it exists in every single state in this country! You aren't allowed to take a living, breathing child and stab it to death! PERIOD. Its called.....(wait for it)........MURDER! It isn't called "abortion" when you stab a living, breathing child to death. Even if YOU like the idea of stabbing breathing babies to death and personally applaud stabbing living, breathing babies to death. Try to wrap your shriveled brain around this one: Once a baby is born alive and breathing -it immediately has the same right to its life that YOU do. BY LAW That's right -its our law that living, breathing people may not be stabbed to death -which is obviously news to you. Fortunately for the rest of our species YOUR opinion that you see no problem with stabbing living, breathing babies to death and think it is fine and dandy just because the mother still wants her now living, breathing child dead - doesn't mean jackshit! Because there is a law that says you can't do that -because it is murder. Which is why this serial killer was charged with MURDER.

With your total lack of reasoning ability, surely I can only claim a legitimate moral ground to oppose the murder of homeless people only after I let a pack of homeless people move into my house, right? WTF kind of soulless person are you? I oppose the murder of human beings because they are HUMAN BEINGS. The value of the life of another human being or whether they have a right to keep their life is NEVER hinged on whether I take personal responsibility to provide and care for anyone else in life!

These children were NOT aborted fetuses because all he did was induce their premature birth. THAT is not an abortion -it is called "being born". He delivered living, breathing children -and then killed them. Which is not allowed in any moral country and has NEVER been allowed in this one and still isn't. Which is why he was arrested for MURDER you fucking soulless idiot!

You just showed us all that your mentality is pretty much the same as any run-of-the-mill sociopath who insists "right" is whatever HE likes and "wrong" is whatever doesn't personally benefit him. Our prisons are full of such people.

You are such a fucking hypocrite, I hope someone drops a baby off on your doorstep so you can put your money where your mouth is bitch. I'm willing to bet you take the baby to the nearest hospital and be done it with it, your such a fucking bitch and a liar look at you all this tough talk but you haven't lifted a finger to help any orphans.

Wah wah wah, have you even adopted any children? (IRRELEVANT) do any foster children stay with you? (IRRELEVANT) what? no? than shut your fucking mouth, you are against abortion but you want no responsibility for the children if they are born, so go ahead and fuck yourself. I love how you anti abortion idiots back peddle on that by saying "well its not my problem people should be more responsibe". Whatever, fuck you, fuck your rhetoric and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Oh wow -so unless I follow YOUR rules, I have no legitimate grounds to oppose someone taking a breathing child and stabbing it to death? Then shouldn't the same standard be used to decide whether someone has the right to kill YOU too? Unless someone takes in and pays for the upkeep of an amoral, dangerous fucked up asshole, they have no grounds for objecting to your murder either? It is the shared humanity of the individual being killed that is ALWAYS legitimate grounds for objecting to someone's murder. Not whether someone is willing to start footing the bill for them. MORON

I didn't answer at all about whether I adopted ANYONE -first because its none of your damned business what I do in my personal life. To say nothing of the fact that what happened to these children was not an abortion in the first place! Stabbing a living, breathing baby to death is NEVER "abortion"! You really don't know the legal difference between killing someone before they ever start breathing and killing them after they are breathing? I'll give you a clue -kill the ones already breathing and you will be charged with their MURDER. And it doesn't matter how old that person is or whether their mommy wants them any more at that point. The law says they have the same right to keep their life that YOU do as a citizen of this country with the same rights as you!

I can't help it that you suffer from a serious reading comprehension deficit. So your stupid, immoral foul mouthed ranting is really off the wall but speaks volumes about your "intelligence". I said my opposition to killing other human beings is not related to my ability to take personal responsibility for ANY of them -regardless of their age. I didn't say whether I have adopted anyone or not -just that opposing the murder of a breathing child does not EVER require anyone to personally adopt a child! You are really out of your fucking mind! So whether I adopt children or take in foster children has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS anymore than it does when I say I oppose murdering adults too. These children were MURDERED after they were born and breathing. Guess what ASSHOLE? There is a law about killing anyone who is BREATHING and it doesn't matter how old they are. I didn't write that law -it exists in every single state in this country! You aren't allowed to take a living, breathing child and stab it to death! PERIOD. Its called.....(wait for it)........MURDER! It isn't called "abortion" when you stab a living, breathing child to death. Even if YOU like the idea of stabbing breathing babies to death and personally applaud stabbing living, breathing babies to death. Try to wrap your shriveled brain around this one: Once a baby is born alive and breathing -it immediately has the same right to its life that YOU do. BY LAW That's right -its our law that living, breathing people may not be stabbed to death -which is obviously news to you. Fortunately for the rest of our species YOUR opinion that you see no problem with stabbing living, breathing babies to death and think it is fine and dandy just because the mother still wants her now living, breathing child dead - doesn't mean jackshit! Because there is a law that says you can't do that -because it is murder. Which is why this serial killer was charged with MURDER.

With your total lack of reasoning ability, surely I can only claim a legitimate moral ground to oppose the murder of homeless people only after I let a pack of homeless people move into my house, right? WTF kind of soulless person are you? I oppose the murder of human beings because they are HUMAN BEINGS. The value of the life of another human being or whether they have a right to keep their life is NEVER hinged on whether I take personal responsibility to provide and care for anyone else in life!

These children were NOT aborted fetuses because all he did was induce their premature birth. THAT is not an abortion -it is called "being born". He delivered living, breathing children -and then killed them. Which is not allowed in any moral country and has NEVER been allowed in this one and still isn't. Which is why he was arrested for MURDER you fucking soulless idiot!

You just showed us all that your mentality is pretty much the same as any run-of-the-mill sociopath who insists "right" is whatever HE likes and "wrong" is whatever doesn't personally benefit him. Our prisons are full of such people.

You are such a fucking hypocrite, I hope someone drops a baby off on your doorstep so you can put your money where your mouth is bitch. I'm willing to bet you take the baby to the nearest hospital and be done it with it, your such a fucking bitch and a liar look at you all this tough talk but you haven't lifted a finger to help any orphans.

High Gravity, that's all the biological mother had to do, too. Leave the living baby at the hoospital so it could be adopted by a couple who desperately wanted a baby but couldn't have one. No need to kill him or her.

High Gravity, that's all the biological mother had to do also. Leave the baby at the hospital. There are so many people who want to have families but can't have children.

Last edited:

High Gravity, that's all the biological mother had to do also. Leave the baby at the hospital.

I understand that but if there were no abortions and all these women left their babies at the hospital, social services and orphanages would be flooded. My point is these anti abortion goons themselves want nothing to do with the babies they supposedly want to save.

High Gravity, that's all the biological mother had to do also. Leave the baby at the hospital.

I understand that but if there were no abortions and all these women left their babies at the hospital, social services and orphanages would be flooded. My point is these anti abortion goons themselves want nothing to do with the babies they supposedly want to save.

You know what would be a good idea? When a girl or woman goes into an abortion clinic to have a baby, they are permitted to talk to a possible receiving couple that would take the child as their own. It wouldn't then just be an "abortion mill" but an alternative for the young woman for giving birth to the child. Would you agree with something like that?

You know what would be a good idea? When a girl or woman goes into an abortion clinic to have a baby, they are permitted to talk to a possible receiving couple that would take the child as their own. It wouldn't then just be an "abortion mill" but an alternative for the young woman for giving birth to the child. Would you agree with something like that?

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Problem solved! I'll get on that right away! LOL!

You're going to have a little trouble posting that "law" since the congress has never passed one. You also have no understanding of Roe whatsoever, the test is not birth, it's viability. Whether or not the fetus is in utero or not is irrelevant.
are you a fucking retard?
I said in the eyes of the law, a fetus is not living and therefore you can not be brought up for murder. Otherwise a whole lot of women would be going to jail.

nevermind strike that, you are a fucking retard.

If the fetus is a wad of cells like you suggest, then the fetus is alive considering that HUMAN CELLS ARE LIVING ORGANISMS........They're actually considered by science to be the smallest unit of living organisms... Not saying I am on anyone's side, but your wad of cell argument is kind of retarded as well.

I think the distincition is of course they are alive, but at what point in gestation is it considered a human being or a peson.

Whatever motherfucker you didn't adopt shit, stop fucking lying.

responses like these are hilarious. Dude, why bother asking the question if you've already made up your mind that you're not going to believe anyone's answer?

I think we should send Frazzledgear to the nearest abortion clinic so he can tell all the women who go in there he will help pay to raise their children if they keep them.

I think we should send Frazzledgear to the nearest abortion clinic so he can tell all the women who go in there he will help pay to raise their children if they keep them.

First of all I'm a woman and apparently you didn't bother to read an earlier post of mine. Your foul mouthed rantings are NEVER going to affect my opinion on this you immoral asshole. FOR A REASON!

I KNOW FOR A FACT that a fetus is a living human being and a person in its own right. I gave birth to a child when I was 26 weeks pregnant. Do you need to count that up to figure out how many months pregnant I was? I had just started wearing maternity clothes 3 days before I gave birth -which was brought on early because I had been in a car accident. And before you accuse me of lying about that because you can't deal with reality -I posted that same information before several times on a couple of different topics at least 2 years ago and again within the last year -so this isn't the first time I've mentioned it and it won't be the last either.

You understand that you fucking MORON? My 2 lb. baby was born alive, breathed on his own, waving his arms and legs around and immediately started crying. After spending 2 1/2 months in the neonatal intensive care, I took him home and even then it was
1 1/2 months before his original due date. He is now a 22 year old college student. Do you want to guess whether HE thinks aborting him at that stage of my pregnancy would have been murder or not? Do you think survival rates for premature babies got WORSE since I had my extremely premature baby?

You clearly don't even know what you are talking about, all you are doing is raging and bellowing in your absolutely insane and IGNORANT rants about how you approve of killing babies and claiming anyone who disagrees is a "hypocritical fanatic". But it is YOUR opinion in this country that is the minority opinion and plenty of people who think it is people like YOU who are the extremists. Extremists who have nothing positive to contribute except to keep raging about killing them. FUCK YOU, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER! You can't make it any clearer to us all just how morally bankrupt you really are when you keep repeating that unless someone is personally willing to foot the bill for someone's child they have no right to object to that child's murder! That is truly a jaw dropping statement that reveals just how cold and empty you are! (And maybe you noticed that couples have to leave the country to find babies to adopt because there aren't enough here -adopting couples also OPPOSE abortion.)

My son was NOT the youngest living premature baby even in that hospital much less in the country to live. Not by a long shot! My child was the AVERAGE gestational age of the CHILDREN in that neonatal intensive care unit. And they were ALL children in there -without exception. NOT A SINGLE ONE of them were lumps of nonliving cells you demented fucker!

Understand this you jackass. No real woman who has ever given birth is ever going to agree with your IDIOCY that the person inside her was not a real person. You will find a MINORITY of them who still support abortion -but the vast majority OPPOSE IT. Just like the majority of ALL women OPPOSE ABORTION!

It is MEN like YOU who see abortion as the means of indulging in careless, irresponsible, promiscuous sex who want abortion. And it is MEN who pressure 64% of all women getting abortions into getting one when they don't want it. It is MEN who will violently attack and even murder a pregnant woman when she refuses to get abortion. Because protecting a WOMAN'S right to choose is not part of the equation for MEN like YOU. You support abortion in order to protect MEN. Not women and certainly not your children whom you just want DEAD and out of your way.

MY opinion on this issue is the same as the majority of ALL women in this country. WOMEN do NOT support abortion on demand and it is WOMEN who do NOT believe they have a right to kill their child just because it is inconvenient to have a child at that time! GET OVER YOURSELF and accept the facts: It is WOMEN themselves who do NOT share your opinion on this!

So take your EXTREMIST opinions and shove them up your ass where they belong. I suspect the real reason you are engaging in this overblown insane raging rants -is because you probably pressured a woman to kill your child and she did. SO LIVE WITH IT NOW and stop demanding everyone else needs to change their opinion about it in order to make you feel better about what you had done to your own child. It is no one's job to make you feel better about it.

ANYONE who thinks killing a fetus of that age is fine and dandy -should be forced to witness it personally so it is no longer a theoretical exercise and that way they will actually know what they are talking about for a change. But even then you will NEVER be able to convince any woman who gave birth to a child that the moving, kicking child she carried, the one who responded to her voice and to the touch of her hand on her stomach, who had hiccups while inside her, who made it undeniably clear to her when it was uncomfortable and needed his mother to change her position -isn't really a human being and a person.

Last edited:

First of all I'm a woman and apparently you didn't bother to read an earlier post of mine. Your foul mouthed rantings are NEVER going to affect my opinion on this you immoral asshole. FOR A REASON!

I KNOW FOR A FACT that a fetus is a living human being and a person in its own right. I gave birth to a child when I was 26 weeks pregnant. Do you need to count that up to figure out how many months pregnant I was? I had just started wearing maternity clothes 3 days before I gave birth -which was brought on early because I had been in a car accident.

You understand that you fucking MORON? My 2 lb. baby was born alive, breathed on his own, waving his arms and legs around and immediately started crying. After spending 2 1/2 months in the neonatal intensive care, I took him home and even then it was 1 1/2 months before his original due date. He is now a 22 year old college student. Do you want to guess whether HE thinks aborting him at that stage of my pregnancy would have been murder or not? Do you think survival rates for premature babies got WORSE since I had my extremely premature baby?

Now you tell me you stupid ranting, frothing at the mouth insane asshole -when did my son become human if he wasn't a human being then? You clearly don't even know what you are talking about, all you are doing is raging and bellowing in your absolutely insane and IGNORANT rants about how you approve of killing babies and claiming anyone who disagrees is a "hypocritical fanatic". But it is YOUR opinion in this country that is the minority opinion and plenty of people who think it is people like YOU who are the extremists. Extremists who have nothing positive to contribute except to keep raging about killing them. FUCK YOU, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER!

My son was NOT the youngest living premature baby even in that hospital much less in the country to live. Not by a long shot! My child was the AVERAGE gestational age of the CHILDREN in that neonatal intensive care unit. And they were ALL children in there -without exception. NOT A SINGLE ONE of them were lumps of nonliving cells you demented fucker!

Understand this you jackass. No real woman who has ever given birth is ever going to agree with your IDIOCY that the person inside her was not a real person. You will find a MINORITY of them who still support abortion -but the vast majority OPPOSE IT. Just like the majority of ALL women OPPOSE ABORTION!

It is MEN like YOU who see abortion as the means of indulging in careless, promiscuous sex who want abortion. And it is MEN who pressure 64% of all women getting abortions into getting one when they don't want it. It is MEN who will violently attack and even murder a pregnant woman when she refuses to get abortion. Because protecting a WOMAN'S right to choose is not part of the equation for MEN like YOU. You support abortion in order to protect MEN. Not women and certainly not your children whom you just want DEAD and out of your way.

MY opinion on this issue is the same as the majority of ALL women in this country. WOMEN do NOT support abortion on demand and it is WOMEN who do NOT believe they have a right to kill their child just because it is inconvenient to have a child at that time! GET OVER YOURSELF and accept the facts: It is WOMEN themselves who do NOT share your opinion on this!

So take your EXTREMIST opinions and shove them up your ass where they belong. I suspect the real reason you are engaging in this overblown insane raging rants -is because you probably pressured a woman to kill your child and she did. SO LIVE WITH IT NOW and stop demanding everyone else needs to change their opinion about it in order to make you feel better about what you had done to your own child. It is no one's job to make you feel better about it.

ANYONE who thinks killing a fetus of that age is fine and dandy -should be forced to witness it personally so it is no longer a theoretical exercise and that way they will actually know what they are talking about for a change. But even then you will NEVER be able to convince any woman who gave birth to a child that the moving, kicking child she carried, the one who responded to her voice and to the touch of her hand on her stomach, who had hiccups while inside her, who made it undeniably clear to her when it was uncomfortable and needed his mother to change her position -isn't really a human being and a person.

You know what I don't give a fuck what you are man or woman, you are bat shit crazy and that is evident by your posts. I am not denying whether the babies that are aborted are humans or not you are putting words in my mouth and creating a strawman. I stand by what I said, you are all talk, full of shit and just a big liar. If you were put on the spot and a few women who were thinking of having abortions asked you if you would help raise their children so they wouldn't have to get the abortion, you would fold like a fucking belt, spout off with some ridiculous rhetoric and flee. You have said nothing to prove that you have done anything to help the orphans that are currently alive so why do you give a fuck about people having abortions? You don't give a fuck about these dead kids so stop fucking lying, you care about yourself and your family thats it.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that a fetus is a living human being and a person in its own right. I gave birth to a child when I was 26 weeks pregnant. Do you need to count that up to figure out how many months pregnant I was? I had just started wearing maternity clothes 3 days before I gave birth -which was brought on early because I had been in a car accident.

You understand that you fucking MORON? My 2 lb. baby was born alive, breathed on his own, waving his arms and legs around and immediately started crying. After spending 2 1/2 months in the neonatal intensive care, I took him home and even then it was 1 1/2 months before his original due date. He is now a 22 year old college student. Do you want to guess whether HE thinks aborting him at that stage of my pregnancy would have been murder or not? Do you think survival rates for premature babies got WORSE since I had my extremely premature baby?

Now you tell me you stupid ranting, frothing at the mouth insane asshole -when did my son become human if he wasn't a human being then? You clearly don't even know what you are talking about, all you are doing is raging and bellowing in your absolutely insane and IGNORANT rants about how you approve of killing babies and claiming anyone who disagrees is a "hypocritical fanatic". But it is YOUR opinion in this country that is the minority opinion and plenty of people who think it is people like YOU who are the extremists. Extremists who have nothing positive to contribute except to keep raging about killing them. FUCK YOU, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER!

It is MEN like YOU who see abortion as the means of indulging in careless, promiscuous sex who want abortion. And it is MEN who pressure 64% of all women getting abortions into getting one when they don't want it. It is MEN who will violently attack and even murder a pregnant woman when she refuses to get abortion. Because protecting a WOMAN'S right to choose is not part of the equation for MEN like YOU. You support abortion in order to protect MEN. Not women and certainly not your children whom you just want DEAD and out of your way.

You know what I don't give a fuck what you are man or woman, you are bat shit crazy and that is evident by your posts. I am not denying whether the babies that are aborted are humans or not you are putting words in my mouth and creating a strawman. I stand by what I said, you are all talk, full of shit and just a big liar. If you were put on the spot and a few women who were thinking of having abortions asked you if you would help raise their children so they wouldn't have to get the abortion, you would fold like a fucking belt, spout off with some ridiculous rhetoric and flee. You have said nothing to prove that you have done anything to help the orphans that are currently alive so why do you give a fuck about people having abortions? You don't give a fuck about these dead kids so stop fucking lying, you care about yourself and your family thats it.

You still don't get it. It is people like YOU who are the extremists. When you say something as stupid and morally bankrupt as no one has a right to object to the murders of these children unless they are personally willing to take them in -YOU give yourself away and you come off as pretty damn evil frankly.

I don't have to first personally be willing to take in every human being on the planet before I am "allowed" to object to their murder. The fact you think I do -speaks volumes about your moral bankruptcy and the fact it is YOU who place zero value on the shared humanity of another human being so of course you have no objection to slaughtering human beings. You make it clear that you don't value human life -so why would you give a shit if people want to kill anyone?

Again, it is YOUR opinion on this issue that is out of line and viewed as extremist. Not mine. It is their shared humanity that makes me care you soulless monster. Same reason I donate money to help the victims of natural disasters even though they are total strangers to me too. Same reason I donate money to the same three charities every year that I think give the most bang for my buck in helping others. People who are total strangers to me too and that I will never meet and never know.

You don't get it. I don't have to personally know anyone to care about the fact they are a human being. THAT is completely sufficient reason for me to insist another human being has the RIGHT to his life. That is all the reason I need to care and I need no other. I don't know what the fuck you need -but you won't ever find it defending the bloody carnage of abortion.

Last edited:
Fetal Rights

The rights of any unborn human fetus, which is generally a developing human from roughly eight weeks after conception to birth.

Like other categories such as Civil Rights and Human Rights, fetal rights embraces a complex variety of topics and issues involving a number of areas of the law, including criminal, employment, health care, and Family Law.

Historically, under both English Common Law and U.S. law, the fetus has not been recognized as a person with full rights. Instead, legal rights have centered on the mother, with the fetus treated as a part of her. Nevertheless, U.S. law has in certain instances granted the fetus limited rights, particularly as medical science has made it increasingly possible to directly view, monitor, diagnose, and treat the fetus as a patient.

The term fetal rights came into wide usage following the landmark 1973 Abortion case roe v. wade, 410 U.S. 113, 93 S. Ct. 705, 35 L. Ed. 2d 147. In that case, the Supreme Court ruled that a woman has a constitutionally guaranteed unqualified right to abortion in the first trimester of her pregnancy. She also has a right to terminate a pregnancy in the second trimester, although the state may limit that right when the procedure poses a health risk to the mother that is greater than the risk of carrying the fetus to term. In making its decision, the Court ruled that a fetus is not a person under the terms of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. However, the Court also maintained that the state has an interest in protecting the life of a fetus after viability—that is, after the point at which the fetus is capable of living outside the womb. As a result, states were permitted to outlaw abortion in the third trimester of pregnancy except when the procedure is necessary to preserve the life of the mother.

Fetal Rights legal definition of Fetal Rights. Fetal Rights synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

I

I suspect the real reason you are engaging in this overblown insane raging rants -is because you probably pressured a woman to kill your child and she did. SO LIVE WITH IT NOW and stop demanding everyone else needs to change their opinion about it in order to make you feel better about what you had done to your own child. It is no one's job to make you feel better about it.

Your nonstop overblown rage-filled rantings confirms what I suspected in the first place -see above.

Your opinion is irrelevant and extremist. It is WOMEN who oppose abortion in the first place. Your phony bullshit about caring about women when it comes to abortion is just that -BULLSHIT. WOMEN disagree with you about abortion and they disagree that supporting abortion is "caring" about women! You can't deal with that. And even though you want to convince yourself that women who go have an abortion would back YOU up on this -think again. A woman who has had an abortion herself is 6 times more likely to become a pro-life activist than a pro-abortion one.

The majority of ALL women reject the opinion of men like you -whether they have had an abortion themselves or are facing an unwanted pregnancy right at this minute or never had a child. The majority of ALL women disagree with YOUR insistence there is nothing wrong if they kill their unborn child. THEY say there is. Deal with it and since they are the ones left holding the bag, THEIR opinion counts for a hell of a lot more than yours.

Any intelligent woman can figure out why you are so hot under the collar about the topic. No doubt pretended to be oh so caring when you drove a woman to an abortion clinic to make sure she killed your kid, huh. And heaved a big sigh of relief that you were off the hook. But she couldn't deal with it later and dumped you like a sack of rotten potatoes. Too bad. But telling yourself there was nothing immoral about what happened is a lie. And you know it which is why you keep doing the insane ranting thing -hoping someone will agree with you. Doesn't matter if someone does or not -because it is the vast majority of the women in the first place who disagree with YOU about it, reject your phony "concern" for them, reject your opinion that a woman's convenience is more important than someone's life - and don't want your opinion to prevail. Deal with it and get over yourself because the majority women already have. Its time to deal with why YOU would support something in the phony pretense of "caring" for women when it is women themselves who REJECT that as "caring" and oppose abortion on demand.

Looking for company won't ease your guilty conscience -coming to grips with it and insuring it doesn't happen again is your only hope. Not trying to spread the evil. If you go back to your first rage-filled foul mouthed insanely ranting post -the one you were responding to was nothing like that. It was the first clue that this is something really personal for you and why you so quickly went off the deep end about it. Its personal for me too but for a different reason and your need to ease your guilty conscience is never going to change my opinion on this issue.

Last edited:
Is everyone who doesn't support abortion ok with people dropping those babies off at their houses once their born? we will see how long they stay anti abortion when they have to come out of pocket to support those kids.
Whether you believe people are selfish or not is irrelevant to the question.

Roe is incoinsistant in that it grants that states do have an interest in preserving the life of viable unborn persons, it then negates any and all action the state might do to actually protect those persons. These persons which is what Roe MUST describe them as, as the state has NO interest in preserving non-living, non-person, lumps of flesh, by virtue of the 14th amendment are entitled to the same protections under the law as any other person. Including having their murederers brought to justice.

Lets see how long you keep up that rhetoric when people are dropping off babies on your doorstep.

It isn't rhetoric. That is the reality of the argument you are making. That if you don't want something because it's a financial burden, even if that something happens to be your child, it's okay for you to kill it. Further those people who are oppossed to killing innocent children who would not choose to have your child forced on them need to shut up, right?

The difference is those people you are telling to shut up would not have a choice in having an unwanted child forced on them in your scenario. The woman who got pregnant did make a choice and had the opportunity to make a lot of choices that would have kept her from committing murder.

Alot of women get abortions because they can not afford to provide for another mouth, are you or any of the other anti abortion crowd willing to step up and do it? who is supposed to care for these kids?
Gee, the next time any of the kids might have to skip a meal I guess I'll bash one in the head with a hammer so the others can eat.

Is everyone who doesn't support abortion ok with people dropping those babies off at their houses once their born? we will see how long they stay anti abortion when they have to come out of pocket to support those kids.
Whether you believe people are selfish or not is irrelevant to the question.

Roe is incoinsistant in that it grants that states do have an interest in preserving the life of viable unborn persons, it then negates any and all action the state might do to actually protect those persons. These persons which is what Roe MUST describe them as, as the state has NO interest in preserving non-living, non-person, lumps of flesh, by virtue of the 14th amendment are entitled to the same protections under the law as any other person. Including having their murederers brought to justice.

Seriously I do not understand his opinion that if people actually had to take care of the child themselves they would suddenly start believing just killing them is a better answer. That is actually a very bizarre and totally off-the-wall thing to say. Does he think if people had to personally accept toddlers being dropped off at the doorstep they would suddenly believe killing them was suddenly acceptable? Or if people had to accept troubled teenagers being dropped off at their door they would suddenly approve of killing teenagers? You are not going to get a rational discussion from someone who has already made it clear that the shared humanity of others is insufficient for him to oppose killing them. Which frankly gives me the creeps. Our laws are not based on whether anyone is willing to take personal responsibility for someone before objecting to them being killed. It is based on their shared humanity alone that is sufficient justification for opposing their murders. But he is repeatedly insisting that is NOT sufficient.

I think this person has some serious emotional baggage of a very personal nature that has left him incapable of a dispassionate and rational discussion on the issue and why most of his posts are really just rage-filled rantings.

Forum List

Back