abc suspends brian ross.......

True. What you clicked your "agree" on was right wing fake news.

Because having it both ways ---- Priceless.

What's Priceless Dip Shit is that

if we are keeping score the left

wing FAKE NEWS is far in the lead

along with the Dumb Ass's that believe it.

They're simply tools, stooges, patsies, doormats, sitting ducks, boobs, chumps, dupes, goats, pigeons, pushovers, saps, schmucks, suckers, and easy marks. Vladimir Lenin called them "useful idiots", and that's exactly what they are. Idiots, but they serve no useful purpose other than the equivalency of a door stop or a window sash weight.

Clearly you have a bigger thesarurus than Vladimir Lenin.

Of course I do. All he speaks is Russian, and I know every word in the book you mis-spelled. It's a "thesaurus", not a "thesarurus". Your union teachers have struck again.

But seriously: How long do you leftards think you can go on claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a "Russian troll" or some such bullshit?

And he was trying so hard to impress

us with his vocabulary...

In the end they are all dumb Ass's.

If he's trying to "impress" me, he has failed at it.

`
`

All the major news outlets are owned by corporate entities that are first and foremost, focused on PROFIT, not credibility. The concept of "journalistic integrity", at least within the MSM, was lost decades ago. Ross is basically getting punished for getting caught doing a sloppy job with a story which under scrutiny, collapsed and caused abc, a financial burden.
`

`
`

All the major news outlets are owned by corporate entities that are first and foremost, focused on PROFIT, not credibility. The concept of "journalistic integrity", at least within the MSM, was lost decades ago. Ross is basically getting punished for getting caught doing a sloppy job with a story which under scrutiny, collapsed and caused abc, a financial burden.
`

You're pretty smart for a girl. :biggrin:

ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump-Flynn report

The left wing FAKE NEWS machine is having a rough week....
Yup, unlike the fake alt right media, it does the right thing and cleans its house.

That's what real media does, Deno.

Real media doesn't lie in the first place Jake..
Real media makes mistake, yes, just like real people do. Just like you do. Or me.

"Real" people and organizations correct them, not weasel and lie. Like Trump.

ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump-Flynn report

The left wing FAKE NEWS machine is having a rough week....
Yup, unlike the fake alt right media, it does the right thing and cleans its house.

That's what real media does, Deno.

Real media doesn't lie in the first place Jake..
Real media makes mistake, yes, just like real people do. Just like you do. Or me.

"Real" people and organizations correct them, not weasel and lie. Like Trump.

Weasel and lie...

You mean like obama, hillary and bill...

Were they not liars?

NEW YORK – ABC News has apologized for a “serious error” and suspended reporter Brian Ross for four weeks without pay for the network’s incorrect Michael Flynn report.
ABC News suspends reporter over faulty Michael Flynn story, apologizes for 'serious error'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guess tehywon't make that mistake again , so much for the fools who thought infowars put out bs information. Once again he gets to say in your faces because here it is plan as day .

So no I don't know anything Hillary said about Macedonia. Do tell.

Ummmmm..... you is got it backwards chief. The request was for Hillary making a statement about Macedonia --- not the reverse.

Think you can handle that?

Would you prefer Mayonnaise or Mustard with your crow?

I don't hear the "blame".

This was supposed to come with "blame", member? This item seems to be missing parts.

Forum List

Back