abc suspends brian ross.......

Well they've done this to Flynn on purpose, just so Muller could follow through with this action.

Brian Ross is a product of the environment that the Left has created with the "MUST TAKE DOWN TRUMP" assault. When Donald Trump won, the Media lost a lot of power and basically looked like idiots. That made them very very VERY angry and thus they dreamed up the COLLUSION OFFENSIVE. They certainly wouldn't want to report the news or anything so mundane as that.

Yeap, funny how the Mueller just so happened to time this upon congress passing the tax plan and right when the stock market had a record spike.

Funny, isn't it?

Retractions and all of that mean nothing to the left.

They believe in collusion. However, ask them about the dossier and clintons and russian collusion. Hence the reason the left (all of them) deserve to have their teeth kicked out of their faces.

ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump-Flynn report

The left wing FAKE NEWS machine is having a rough week....

They cleaned up their own mess. You literally just presented evidence of ABCs integrity.

No they got caught and they had no other choice.

Of course they had a choice. They could simply wait a week, issue a 15-second apology during the lowest-rated timeslot, then punish nobody. Like FOX does.

Surely you can point out the case where FOX did that.

Do you think ABC News should be disciplined also? Should the FEC fine them for fake news?? SHARE this everywhere!​

That's a good point about ABC News being disciplined. I think they should be fined an amount equal to 4 weeks of their revenue,
much the same as Brian Ross is being required to give up

I say they fine ABC the same amount that was lost in the stock market.

Brian Ross has been suspended at ABC for journalistic malpractice.

ABC News has suspended their reporter Brian Ross without pay for his unresearched, bias opinion statement against President Trump that caused markets to drop on Friday.
Ross claimed a “candidate” Donald Trump told potential National Security Advisor Michael Flynn to contact the Russian Senior Official and diplomat Sergey Kislyak. This would have been a huge problem if it was “candidate Trump” that did this but Ross was incorrect.

Now Ross is out for the next weeks without pay.

ABC News Suspends Reporter Who Caused Markets To Drop With His Journalistic Malpractice ⋆ WayneDupree.com

Again? This was posted five minutes ago. Can't you read?

I must say it's the height of irony for some wag to write about a journalist getting a reprimand for faulty reporting, and at the same time the same writer puts out, "that caused the market to drop on Friday".

Where the fuck do you come UP with this shit?

Are you actually insinuating that Brian Ross's hack job didnt cause the markets to drop?

Do you think ABC News should be disciplined also? Should the FEC fine them for fake news?? SHARE this everywhere!​

That's a good point about ABC News being disciplined. I think they should be fined an amount equal to 4 weeks of their revenue,

I think they should revoke their FCC license.

Not a bad idea. Lord knows they are harming this nation.

Not a bad idea. Lord knows they are harming this nation.
I figure they can find some other communications outlet to spread their lies. The internet is a good place. Maybe they can get Democrats to pay a subscription fee to tell them the kind of garbage they think is worth paying for. I for one don't want to pay for their journalistic malpractice.

I also think that Democrat supporters should have a tax code totally separate from the rest of the country. They can pay their ever increasing high taxes and we can take all of the tax cuts the GOP wants to give us, then everyone's happy.

I believe you have a chronic case of selective hearing...

Why don't you selectively quote it then.

Progressives always wanting someone to help them... :dunno: Try figuring this one out on your own...

Rightwingnuts always compulsively lying.

Maybe you should suss that out
I don't blame you. You can't tell the difference between a lie and the truth.
I guess it's because of your willful-ignorance more than anything.

The truth isn't what everybody you know says.
The truth is simply the truth.

Forum List

Back