AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program

California requires proof of presence in order to get registered to vote. You've been shown this any denying it or acting stupid (assuming you're acting) to avoid accepting it is not going to save you.

And I've answered this stupid argument by pointing out that for years CA illegals have been able to get driver's licenses and that the licenses do not ID them as illegals. They only thing that's different about their DLs is that they have a small-print notice about a federal exception, which means they're not supposed to vote. Yeah, right. . . . And I've also pointed out to you that voter ID laws are only as good as the people manning the polls, and lots of poll workers are willing to look the other and allow illegals to vote, as has been documented.

Are you ever going to stop lying and dodging about this?:
OK....show where they actually have voted
Not “coulda voted”
His claim is that poll workers cheat by allowing ineligible voters to vote. That certainly could be true but I haven't seen him present any proof it's occurring. By that same token, anyone can claim poll workers in Republican-leaning counties in states Trump won allowed voters to vote twice. Guess that means Trump didn't really win the election, using mikegriffith1's standard of evidence. :dunno:

Last edited:
California requires proof of presence in order to get registered to vote. You've been shown this any denying it or acting stupid (assuming you're acting) to avoid accepting it is not going to save you.

And I've answered this stupid argument by pointing out that for years CA illegals have been able to get driver's licenses and that the licenses do not ID them as illegals. They only thing that's different about their DLs is that they have a small-print notice about a federal exception, which means they're not supposed to vote. Yeah, right. . . . And I've also pointed out to you that voter ID laws are only as good as the people manning the polls, and lots of poll workers are willing to look the other and allow illegals to vote, as has been documented.

Not “coulda voted”
His claim is that poll workers cheat by allowing ineligible voters vote. That certainly could be true but I haven't seen him present any proof it's occurring. By that same token, anyone can claim poll workers in Republican-leaning counties in states Trump won allowed voters to vote twice. Guess that means Trump didn't really win the election, using mikegriffith1's standard of evidence. :dunno:
Once they go full conspiracy, there is not much you can do
Proof is something you demand of others

Not “coulda voted”
His claim is that poll workers cheat by allowing ineligible voters vote. That certainly could be true but I haven't seen him present any proof it's occurring. By that same token, anyone can claim poll workers in Republican-leaning counties in states Trump won allowed voters to vote twice. Guess that means Trump didn't really win the election, using mikegriffith1's standard of evidence. :dunno:
63195543.jpg

Not “coulda voted”

RUSSIA!!! COLLUSION!! RUSSIA!! COLLUSION!!

the actions of California pollutes the federal vote

perhaps it is time to declare that california and it actions disenfranchises

the voting rights of the other 49 states

and throw them and their electors out of the pool

I can't get a DL without a ss card & birth certificate. Have to prove my citizenship as well as a local address.

Why are illegals given special treatment?

Holyfuck. :eusa_doh:

How many times does this bullshit need to be debunked until rightards stop believing it?

AB-1461 Voter registration

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

Classification - Voter Registration Application - California Secretary of State

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

... and I replied with the California law which proves that is not true.

You bet, and the dumbass liberals in California are all about following the law.

Every state in the union allows non citizens to get drivers licenses.

Russians voted for Trump in Wisconsin...some people say.

Do we have a link yet?

I mean we know it's bullshit hyper-stupid right wing Faux News, but still...

Show a little integrity with your lying...

Every state in the union allows non citizens to get drivers licenses.

Russians voted for Trump in Wisconsin...some people say.
Yeah, word is, poll workers let people vote with no ID other than a Russian driver's license. ;)

An anchor baby who say's half his family is at risk of deportation, and seems loyal to Mexico not the U.S. is running against Feinstein for her U.S. senate seat. :wtf:

I can't get a DL without a ss card & birth certificate. Have to prove my citizenship as well as a local address.

Why are illegals given special treatment?

This is a special driver's license that:

• May NOT be used for identification purposes.
  • MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
  • Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").
  • Cannot be used against the license holder to determine their immigration status or citizenship, or detain them in any way for reasons other than valid traffic violations.
NOTE: California AB-60 does NOT allow for the issuance of a commercial driver's license (CDL). To obtain a CDL in California, you must still provide a valid Social Security number.

AB-60 Required Eligibility Documents
To be eligible for a California driver's license under AB-60, you must be at least 16 years old, and be able to provide proof of identity AND California residency.

The CA DMV provides a full list of eligible documents:

Proof of Identity

• 1 document from Table A (see below).
    OR
  • 2 documents from Table B (see below).
TABLE A DOCUMENTS

1 document of primary identification:

• A previously issued California driver's license or identification card (October 2000 or later).
  • A valid foreign document that can be electronically verified by the DMV with the applicant's country of origin, including:
    • A Mexican passport, issued 2008 or later.
    • A Mexican Consular Card, issued 2006 OR 2014.
    • A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, issued 2013 or later.
  • A valid foreign passport. A full list of acceptable passports can be found here:
California AB-60 Driver's License | DMV.ORG

Why are the left opposed to voter ID? Do they not want to ensure that each election is done fairly?

It would probably be free to attain, all it would take it citizenship verification, and then you would be given a card. You cannot vote without this card. Why is that so difficult?

Holyfuck. :eusa_doh:

How many times does this bullshit need to be debunked until rightards stop believing it?

AB-1461 Voter registration

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

... and I replied with the California law which proves that is not true.

You bet, and the dumbass liberals in California are all about following the law.
Your demented conservative imagination is not evidence. Please make a note of it.

Why are the left opposed to voter ID? Do they not want to ensure that each election is done fairly?

It would probably be free to attain, all it would take it citizenship verification, and then you would be given a card. You cannot vote without this card. Why is that so difficult?
Because you first have to prove there's a problem that's not already being addressed. The nutty right have been unable to do so.

You poor rube.....

Duh. I've been saying this since the election: it's obvious what is going on. California WANTS illegals to vote, is the problem. California is now majority Mexican, so surprise!! They want to be more Mexican, more Democrat, and secede as a separate Latin nation. Watch it happen.

the actions of California pollutes the federal vote

perhaps it is time to declare that california and it actions disenfranchises

the voting rights of the other 49 states

and throw them and their electors out of the pool
Oh? What actions are those?

Because you first have to prove there's a problem that's not already being addressed. The nutty right have been unable to do so.
So you say that our election system is completely safe, and that voter fraud doesn't exist? What about all the news reports of them finding dead people registered to vote, or the people who claim to have voted more than one time in elections? Or in places where there are more people registered to vote than actually live in the county.

So you say that our election system is completely safe, and that voter fraud doesn't exist? What about all the news reports of them finding dead people registered to vote, or the people who claim to have voted more than one time in elections? Or in places where there are more people registered to vote than actually live in the county.
No, that's what your brain translated my words into. I implied it's not a perfect system but the problems that exist are handled as they occur. Like dead people who remain on voter rolls -- local election boards clean those up every two years. And a voter ID card would not necessarily catch problems like that either.

First prove there's rampant fraud, then we should consider a national ID card. The right wants a solution to a problem they can't prove exists. And before your imagination takes you astray again -- I'm not saying there is zero fraud, I'm saying it's not very wide spread. I'm also saying a national ID card will still not prevent much of the fraud that already takes place.

Forum List

Back