AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program

Describe how......

Describe how what?

-Geaux
Describe what you claimed.... describe the process for how an individual votes in California with no ID....

I've already done it, several times, and provided a link to online registration. But since you are apparently very slow.....

You register by mail. Fill the form out and leave the part that asks for your California ID, DL, or last 4 of your social security number blank. You attest that you are legally entitled to vote, sign the form and mail it in.

Then you show up on election day and vote. If they ask for ID (because you didn't fill out the ID section of the registration) all that is required is a utility bill or paystub with your name and address on it and VIOLA!! You can vote. That's it!

No identification is required at any of these steps. A utility bill is not an ID. A paycheck stub is not an ID.

Straight from the states website.....Where and How to Vote | California Secretary of State

Will I need to bring identification?

In most cases, California voters are not required to show identification at their polling place. However, it is a good idea to bring identification with you when you vote for the first time. A poll worker may ask to see your identification if you mailed your voter registration application and did not include your driver license number, California identification number, or the last four digits of your Social Security number.

A copy of a recent utility bill, the county Voter Information Guide you received from your county elections office, or another document sent to you by a government agency are examples of acceptable forms of identification. Other examples include your passport, driver license, official California identification card, or student identification card.​
What the fuck is wrong with you? Can’t you read??

On your link, it starts with, ”Any registered voter in California...”

You have to be registered to vote and illegal aliens can’t register. :eusa_doh:

You cons are dumber than dog shit. I sometimes wonder how natural selection hasn’t fixed this.

You're probably the dumbest person I've ever engaged with on this forum, and that says a lot.

The only dumb comments are from people who still believe that huge swaths of noncitizens are voting.

Describe how what?

-Geaux
Describe what you claimed.... describe the process for how an individual votes in California with no ID....

I've already done it, several times, and provided a link to online registration. But since you are apparently very slow.....

You register by mail. Fill the form out and leave the part that asks for your California ID, DL, or last 4 of your social security number blank. You attest that you are legally entitled to vote, sign the form and mail it in.

Then you show up on election day and vote. If they ask for ID (because you didn't fill out the ID section of the registration) all that is required is a utility bill or paystub with your name and address on it and VIOLA!! You can vote. That's it!

No identification is required at any of these steps. A utility bill is not an ID. A paycheck stub is not an ID.

Straight from the states website.....Where and How to Vote | California Secretary of State

In most cases, California voters are not required to show identification at their polling place. However, it is a good idea to bring identification with you when you vote for the first time. A poll worker may ask to see your identification if you mailed your voter registration application and did not include your driver license number, California identification number, or the last four digits of your Social Security number.

A copy of a recent utility bill, the county Voter Information Guide you received from your county elections office, or another document sent to you by a government agency are examples of acceptable forms of identification. Other examples include your passport, driver license, official California identification card, or student identification card.​

You cons are dumber than dog shit. I sometimes wonder how natural selection hasn’t fixed this.

You're probably the dumbest person I've ever engaged with on this forum, and that says a lot.

The only dumb comments are from people who still believe that huge swaths of noncitizens are voting.

One is to many

-Geaux

ID is not required to register or to vote in CA.

To register you only need a utility bill or a pay stub, and you "attest" you are a citizen.

What could go wrong?
You're still lying. Proof of legal presence in the U.S. is required.

Not true. No ID is required to vote in CA. Just need to state your address. They do NOT confirm

-Geaux
Describe how......

Describe how what?

-Geaux

I lived there 39 years. I go up to the table and start pulling out my ID, they say its not required. I only had to say my name and address. If wetbacks are making fake SS cards they have no issue in saying they are someone they are not

-Geaux

One is to many

-Geaux
There's no way to get to zero

You're still lying. Proof of legal presence in the U.S. is required.

Not true. No ID is required to vote in CA. Just need to state your address. They do NOT confirm

-Geaux
Describe how......

Describe how what?

-Geaux

I lived there 39 years. I go up to the table and start pulling out my ID, they say its not required. I only had to say my name and address. If wetbacks are making fake SS cards they have no issue in saying they are someone they are not

-Geaux
A fake SS number will not get an illegal alien registered to vote. It's not like they can just enter any number and get magically approved. The number is checked and has to be a valid number.

Forum List

Back