AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks. Looks like Hillary never did win the popular vote all this time.
Anyone disagree?
:5_1_12024: :disagree: :hellno:
Thanks for admitting it matters to you

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks. Looks like Hillary never did win the popular vote all this time.
Anyone disagree?
:5_1_12024: :disagree: :hellno:
You have yet to prove a single illegal vote in California

Easy enough to do....why don’t you do it?
You would think with their claim that 4 million or more, out of some 13 million votes, they could find at least one, right? That’s 30% of every vote in California for president — and a year and a half latter... zilch... nada. <smh>

Then there's this......

Trump Disbands Commission on Voter Fraud
Weird.....the link goes nowhere.

Works for me. Weird you don't want to address the subject. It should be easy to find irregularities on the scale you imagine. If it were real that is.
Worked for me too.

You have yet to prove a single illegal vote in California

Easy enough to do....why don’t you do it?
You would think with their claim that 4 million or more, out of some 13 million votes, they could find at least one, right? That’s 30% of every vote in California for president — and a year and a half latter... zilch... nada. <smh>
That's extremely disingenuous.
They conducted an investigation into voter fraud and several states simply refused to cooperate.
They would have had to take them to court to get the election tallies from California and that would have taken years.
Democrats attempted to destroy the election results after a special election in another state.....and I wouldn't be surprised if California already has....taking into consideration their lawlessness.

Tallies are posted online. They are even free. It's called the Statement of the vote and all 58 counties post them on their websites.
Yet they haven't been verified......the simple fact that California refuses to clear their rolls of dead voters and expired registrations lets us know that they are actively practicing voter fraud. The fact that they refuse to follow immigration laws is a direct indication of their criminal behavior.
With someone like Jerry Brown in the governor's office it's clear that nothing coming out of Sacramento can be taken at face-value.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

They have been verified. California requires a post election manual audit of randomly selected precincts.

No California does not "refuse" to clear its registration rolls, we follow state and federal law. California requires a greater burden of proof for cancellation than some states do, but that keeps us from disenfranchising voters.

Your "poll" has already been debunked 12 ways to Sunday.
You liars always sight the laws yet you never follow them.
Laws aren't for you on the left.
They're only what everyone else has to follow.

That's extremely disingenuous.
They conducted an investigation into voter fraud and several states simply refused to cooperate.
They would have had to take them to court to get the election tallies from California and that would have taken years.
Democrats attempted to destroy the election results after a special election in another state.....and I wouldn't be surprised if California already has....taking into consideration their lawlessness.

Tallies are posted online. They are even free. It's called the Statement of the vote and all 58 counties post them on their websites.
Yet they haven't been verified......the simple fact that California refuses to clear their rolls of dead voters and expired registrations lets us know that they are actively practicing voter fraud. The fact that they refuse to follow immigration laws is a direct indication of their criminal behavior.
With someone like Jerry Brown in the governor's office it's clear that nothing coming out of Sacramento can be taken at face-value.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

They have been verified. California requires a post election manual audit of randomly selected precincts.

No California does not "refuse" to clear its registration rolls, we follow state and federal law. California requires a greater burden of proof for cancellation than some states do, but that keeps us from disenfranchising voters.

Your "poll" has already been debunked 12 ways to Sunday.
You liars always sight the laws yet you never follow them.
Laws aren't for you on the left.
They're only what everyone else has to follow.

Show that California does not conduct their post election manual audit. Did you know that you can go into ANY California election office and watch the process? They will even let you roll the fucking dice to pick the precincts.

Does your state require pre election functional and logic and accuracy testing of all voting equipment, a voter verified paper audit trail of votes cast and a post election manual audits of ONLY the paper ballots? California does and every step of the process is open for you to view.

Another thread based on lies. USMB is a major conduit for fake news. Anyone can post anything and they do it a lot. Some of the mods are little more than hacks and dupes.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

Classification - Voter Registration Application - California Secretary of State

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

... and I replied with the California law which proves that is not true.

The California law is for rubes.

There is no ID required to vote. No ID required to register. Therefore it doesn't matter if the DMV is registering them or not. They go to the website and can register in less than 30 seconds.

That is the point, imbecile.

That is not at all true. You shouldn’t try to speak as an authority on a subject you know nothing about.

Do I need a California ID to vote? Where is my Polling Place? The SDFP Quick and Easy Guide to Election Day

Read your link dumb ass.

California does not require an ID or proof of citizenship to register to vote. You simply show a utility bill or a paycheck and ATTEST that you are a citizen. It's the voting equivalent of a "Gun Free Zone".

California does not require proof of ID at the time you vote. They ask you your name and address. That's it. If your name is on the list (the one where you "attest" you are legal) and your address matches the one you used to register, you vote.

You said no ID is required to register. Not true. It's not as restrictive as you'd like, but it IS required. California's going all Vote by Mail. Makes Voter ID moot. Relax, we're automatically registering all citizens when they get their valid photo ID.

You really are easily duped.

A utility bill is not ID. A pay stub is not ID.

Try getting on a plane with a pay stub or electric bill and you'll learn quickly.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

Classification - Voter Registration Application - California Secretary of State

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

There is no ID required to vote. No ID required to register. Therefore it doesn't matter if the DMV is registering them or not. They go to the website and can register in less than 30 seconds.

That is not at all true. You shouldn’t try to speak as an authority on a subject you know nothing about.

Do I need a California ID to vote? Where is my Polling Place? The SDFP Quick and Easy Guide to Election Day

Read your link dumb ass.

California does not require an ID or proof of citizenship to register to vote. You simply show a utility bill or a paycheck and ATTEST that you are a citizen. It's the voting equivalent of a "Gun Free Zone".

California does not require proof of ID at the time you vote. They ask you your name and address. That's it. If your name is on the list (the one where you "attest" you are legal) and your address matches the one you used to register, you vote.
California requires proof of presence in order to get registered to vote. You've been shown this any denying it or acting stupid (assuming you're acting) to avoid accepting it is not going to save you.

Proof of "presence" is not ID. Try boarding an airplane with "presence"...

:rofl:

ID is not required to register or to vote in CA.

To register you only need a utility bill or a pay stub, and you "attest" you are a citizen.

What could go wrong?

Imbecile, can you read?

Read your link dumb ass.

You said no ID is required to register. Not true. It's not as restrictive as you'd like, but it IS required. California's going all Vote by Mail. Makes Voter ID moot. Relax, we're automatically registering all citizens when they get their valid photo ID.

You really are easily duped.

A utility bill is not ID. A pay stub is not ID.

Try getting on a plane with a pay stub or electric bill and you'll learn quickly.

It is by law. A voter who does not provide or the ID is not verified through the Calvalidator system at the time of registration must provide one of 30 different forms of ID the first time they vote.

You feel California's laws aren't restrictive enough. I feel many states ID requirements are too stringent and disenfranchised too many people.

States rights. Take it to court.

Imbecile, can you read?

Read your link dumb ass.

California requires proof of presence in order to get registered to vote. You've been shown this any denying it or acting stupid (assuming you're acting) to avoid accepting it is not going to save you.

Ask her about our new Motor Voter law that kicks in in April.

Read your link dumb ass.

Yes, please do. It will actually prevent the issue of non US citizens being registered to vote when they get a drivers license. (Non US citizens can get a drivers license in all 50 states, BTW)

Read your link dumb ass.

Yes, please do. It will actually prevent the issue of non US citizens being registered to vote when they get a drivers license. (Non US citizens can get a drivers license in all 50 states, BTW)

Tsk, tsk, tsk, I posted it a day or two ago, in fact it does just the opposite.

Read your link dumb ass.

Yes they can, but not all states register them as voters at the same time. You ain't my first rodeo darlin.

Go to the DMV site for California, follow the links for non citizens wanting to get a driver's licence ....it explains the process for them, and documentation needed...... the US Real I'D act initiated after 9/11 that all states must abide by, also forces states to give different drivers licences to non citizens, with restrictions tied to them....like not being able to vote......

Darlin please I LIVE here, read the Law.

That needs struck down because there is no mechanism to determine eligibility to vote.

Also under Federal Law you cannot give an Illegal any type of identification documents.

A California drivers licence for anyone undocumented or from a foreign nation, has a separate process to go through to get a license, with A special documentation process and can not get a driver's licence by simply standing in the line for citizens at the DMV.....they must make an appointment for their licences.....AND MOST importantly, are not automatically registered to vote....as With citizens.

Yep, and they don't even get the same license, which I've pointed out multiple times to these tards.

Forum List

Back