Aaron Rodgers Injured

• Banned
Instead of trying to improve their offensive line in the off season the Jets decided to acquire a 40 year old QB in hopes he could get them to the Super Bowl. It is decisions like this that are one of the reasons the Jets have been irrelevant since 1969.

• Banned
Meanwhile the Packers crushed the Bears behind a solid performance by Jordan Love.

Jets are Snake bit
They just can’t resolve their QB situation

I can see a 35 yr old questioning whether they should rehab a hamstring injury
But a 40 yr old? I doubt it

Instead of trying to improve their offensive line in the off season the Jets decided to acquire a 40 year old QB in hopes he could get them to the Super Bowl. It is decisions like this that are one of the reasons the Jets have been irrelevant since 1969.
Signing Rodgers has been the best thing they could have done.
He's coaching up their #1 draft pick.
Rodgers has always been injury prone.
He's helped that team just by providing an example to them.

Signing Rodgers has been the best thing they could have done.
He's coaching up their #1 draft pick.
Rodgers has always been injury prone.
He's helped that team just by providing an example to them.
I disagree. The Jets shot themselves in the foot by trading for an immobile 40 year old QB. If they would have upgraded their OL I believe Wilson would have been more successful.

I disagree. The Jets shot themselves in the foot by trading for an immobile 40 year old QB. If they would have upgraded their OL I believe Wilson would have been more successful.
Wilson has talent, but a lack of confidence.
There's nothing wrong with the Jet's personnel....they just needed a more experienced QB.

Wilson has talent, but a lack of confidence.
There's nothing wrong with the Jet's personnel....they just needed a more experienced QB.
QB was not the problem for the Jets. Their OL is terrible and Rodgers was pressured on everyone of his dropbacks.

Jets are Snake bit
They just can’t resolve their QB situation

I can see a 35 yr old questioning whether they should rehab a hamstring injury
But a 40 yr old? I doubt it
Rodgers did not suffer a hamstring injury.

The Jets will publicly say they’re fully behind Wilson. But if they truly were, why would they have traded for Rodgers? They needed an incredibly horrific game from Allen to barely squeak it out in OT. The upcoming schedule isn’t kind either. Dallas, Philly, Kansas City all in the next 5. This season could derail quickly.

The Jets will publicly say they’re fully behind Wilson. But if they truly were, why would they have traded for Rodgers? They needed an incredibly horrific game from Allen to barely squeak it out in OT. The upcoming schedule isn’t kind either. Dallas, Philly, Kansas City all in the next 5. This season could derail quickly.

Karma's catching up w/ both Rodgers & The Jets! Both sides needed to fall w/ bad attitudes & calls! :nono:

Forum List

Back