A Year Since MH-17 Tragedy

Do you not learn anything from watching what the West has done to the Middle East? Wake up man.

If I understand correctly, you live in the US. And you strongly disagree with some things which exist in the US and which the US provoke around the world. Right? Can you say briefly what you want to change and what you have done in order to change something?
You are correct in your assessment. There are numerous things I would like changed in this country but this is secondary to the second part of your question. In our society things are changed thru elections so the first thing I would say is that I vote. In between elections I converse with my local representatives in government and give my opinions on topics that interest me. I am also concerned about the quality of journalism in my country and I give donations to support independent journalists. Journalists who are not connected to the corporate/state structure. And I speak out to anyone who will listen and you can be assured that my perspective is not a popular one. Does this meet your satisfaction?

Do you not learn anything from watching what the West has done to the Middle East? Wake up man.

If I understand correctly, you live in the US. And you strongly disagree with some things which exist in the US and which the US provoke around the world. Right? Can you say briefly what you want to change and what you have done in order to change something?
You are correct in your assessment. There are numerous things I would like changed in this country but this is secondary to the second part of your question. In our society things are changed thru elections so the first thing I would say is that I vote. In between elections I converse with my local representatives in government and give my opinions on topics that interest me. I am also concerned about the quality of journalism in my country and I give donations to support independent journalists. Journalists who are not connected to the corporate/state structure. And I speak out to anyone who will listen and you can be assured that my perspective is not a popular one. Does this meet your satisfaction?

---
Wow, what generic bullshit. Your response is not reflective of a USA citizen, or even an experienced Russian diplomat or spy.
It's obvious to me that you are probably in Russia (Leningrad/St.P?) trolling Kremlin propaganda along with Stratford & friends.

However, I have to admit that the Kremlin propaganda in this forum is very good overall, but not as effective as RT.

Regarding this thread's MH-17 topic, the Kremlin's game has weakened significantly because of its veto on the UN proposal for a criminal tribunal.
If Kremlin & its Donbas warriors are innocent, they would love to have such a tribunal, and the Russian people agree. Putin showed his cowardice for all to see ... to buy time before his guilt becomes more evident?

Regarding the Donbas war, it's very simple. Uninvited Russian citizens don't belong in the Ukraine. Get the fuck out!

Last edited:
---
Wow, what generic bullshit. Your response is not reflective of a USA citizen, or even an experienced Russian diplomat or spy.
It's obvious to me that you are probably in Russia (Leningrad/St.P?) trolling Kremlin propaganda along with Stratford & friends.
My response was generic but not typical of an American?
Then you take the amazing leap of comparing me to Russian diplomat or spy!

:gives: about your opinion, you're an idiot :fu:

Yes, thanks. I am completely satisfied.

No worries, I am skeptical of you in general. Why avoid the questions, are they difficult?

Do you contradict yourself ESay? Is your hatred of Russia so great that you let it cloud your judgment?

Yeah, you are right. My hatred to Russia was so great that I was unable to see the real truth. You know, the Western propaganda is so strong that it is almost impossible not to bend under their pressure. But thanks to our friends on this forum, I have managed to open my eyes and to see the light before me.

If you don't like the fascist junta why would you not take a stand against it and those that have empowered it instead of those that resist it?

If you want to have some issue resolved completely, you need to eliminate the very cause of the troubles, rather than struggle with the effects. The fascist junta is only puppets – we remove some of them (or even them all) and their masters will easily find new puppets. You mentioned above about the Middle East. What is going on in the Middle East, Ukraine and the other parts around the world are only the effects. The cause of all of that is American imperialism which serves the interests of the moneybags on the Wall Street and elsewhere. If we want to kill a hydra, it is senseless to cut off its one head or two heads. We must destroy it completely in its nest. So, it is of crucial importance to have our guy in a lair of the beast. And I am very glad that at least there is somebody who can serve the great idea of liberation from tyranny and imperialism.

No worries, I am skeptical of you in general. Why avoid the questions, are they difficult?

Do you contradict yourself ESay? Is your hatred of Russia so great that you let it cloud your judgment?

Yeah, you are right. My hatred to Russia was so great that I was unable to see the real truth. You know, the Western propaganda is so strong that it is almost impossible not to bend under their pressure. But thanks to our friends on this forum, I have managed to open my eyes and to see the light before me.

If you don't like the fascist junta why would you not take a stand against it and those that have empowered it instead of those that resist it?

If you want to have some issue resolved completely, you need to eliminate the very cause of the troubles, rather than struggle with the effects. The fascist junta is only puppets – we remove some of them (or even them all) and their masters will easily find new puppets. You mentioned above about the Middle East. What is going on in the Middle East, Ukraine and the other parts around the world are only the effects. The cause of all of that is American imperialism which serves the interests of the moneybags on the Wall Street and elsewhere. If we want to kill a hydra, it is senseless to cut off its one head or two heads. We must destroy it completely in its nest. So, it is of crucial importance to have our guy in a lair of the beast. And I am very glad that at least there is somebody who can serve the great idea of liberation from tyranny and imperialism.
Mock all you want, I don't condemn those that put everything on the line to protect their sovereignty against Western invaders. I have much respect for them and their cause unlike the Kiev scum who roll over like dogs to suck at the tit of the West, willingly giving up their sovereignty in the process.

However, I have to admit that the Kremlin propaganda in this forum is very good overall, but not as effective as RT.

Regarding this thread's MH-17 topic, the Kremlin's game has weakened significantly because of its veto on the UN proposal for a criminal tribunal.
If Kremlin & its Donbas warriors are innocent, they would love to have such a tribunal, and the Russian people agree. Putin showed his cowardice for all to see ... to buy time before his guilt becomes more evident?

Regarding the Donbas war, it's very simple. Uninvited Russian citizens don't belong in the Ukraine. Get the fuck out!

I've noticed: it's pretty common that the people who refuse to face the truth about situation in Ukraine, call all their opponents "Kremlin propaganda trolls" regardless of the country they reside. Tehon, welcome to the club of "Russian agents" from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Canada, etc. Now American citizen has joined our company according to PK1. :lmao:Poor clown has forgotten to mention another agent of the Kremlin (according to Ukraine): Donald Trump!
Ukraine says Donald Trump is a Kremlin agent

Well done, Mr. Putin, what a huge network of your agents you've created all over the world!

Mock all you want, I don't condemn those that put everything on the line to protect their sovereignty against Western invaders. I have much respect for them and their cause unlike the Kiev scum who roll over like dogs to suck at the tit of the West, willingly giving up their sovereignty in the process.

I completely agree with you, but in Ukraine there are people – the victims of Western propaganda – who believe that the sovereignty must be defended from Eastern invaders too, and that those scum who are ready to roll over like dogs to suck at the tit of the East, giving up their sovereignty to Russian rulers and oligarchs, are not worth respect. And I don’t know how to change their mind.

---

---
Go ahead and dig a deeper hole, pretending you're "American".
Your response to ESay was generic and not typical of one who was raised in the USA.
Your follow-up response cemented your Putin style fakery, or was that an attempt at comedy?
Learning "American" English in a foreign school will allow you to converse appropriately maybe 95% of what's "normal" for a target population, but unless you live there & absorb the nuances, you're a standout as an outsider.
Nice try, though.

I've noticed: it's pretty common that the people who refuse to face the truth about situation in Ukraine, call all their opponents "Kremlin propaganda trolls" regardless of the country they reside. Tehon, welcome to the club of "Russian agents" from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Canada, etc. Now American citizen has joined our company according to PK1. :lmao:Poor clown has forgotten to mention another agent of the Kremlin (according to Ukraine): Donald Trump!
Ukraine says Donald Trump is a Kremlin agent

Well done, Mr. Putin, what a huge network of your agents you've created all over the world!

---
Yes, Жopa Putin has done a great job resurrecting his former KGB org with his friend Bortnikov (FSB).

Our rich Trump boy nationalist may fraternize with your rich Жopa boy fascist/nationalist, so it's understandable why Ukrainians are concerned by that.
It's not any different than Russian nationalists (esp Kremlin whores) being concerned about Ukraine joining EU and adding English as an official language ahead of Russian ... then seeing how the Ukrainian economy improves in 10 years, like in Poland.

Last edited:
---

---
Your response to ESay was generic and not typical of one who was raised in the USA.
Your follow-up response cemented your Putin style fakery, or was that an attempt at comedy?
Learning "American" English in a foreign school will allow you to converse appropriately maybe 95% of what's "normal" for a target population, but unless you live there & absorb the nuances, you're a standout as an outsider.
Nice try, though.
Whatever :rolleyes-41:

---

---
Nice try, though.

upload_2015-8-16_14-46-39.png

-
---

---
Nice try, though.

View attachment 47552

---
That's the best you can do?
In the USA, that kind of response signifies a loser, like knocking over a king piece in a chess game.
Perhaps in Russia, that response reflects "bravado".
:)

-
---

---
Nice try, though.

View attachment 47552

---
That's the best you can do?
In the USA, that kind of response signifies a loser, like knocking over a king piece in a chess game.
Perhaps in Russia, that response reflects "bravado".
:)
:lame2:

As far as I can understand, we have finished discussing the nasty fascist junta and democracy in contemporary Ukraine. Now everyone is convinced that this miserable junta is guilty for every crime we can only imagine. Thank you, guys, you are sowing tirelessly the seeds of enlightenment in our brainwashed heads.

Special thanks to you, our faithful sister with a doggy avatar. I admire your courage, because you living in the lands seized by junta are trying to write here the truth about the junta’s atrocities in spite of possible repression. When I imagine you sitting deep in a basement, behind a thick metal door, and waiting a possible knock at the door, I can’t help but pray for your safety. Be careful, our courage sister, the nasty junta will do everything it can to shut the mouths telling the truth.

And now some additional information about the Boeing. Look what a Malaysian official claimed under the pressure of the American imperialists.

Malaysia will consider the creation of an international court in order to punish the perpetrators of the tragedy.

The Malaysian Minister of Transport said “After the UN Security Council refused to support the idea about an international tribunal, we are going to consider the plan B”.

According to him, it means ‘the creation of an international court or handing this case to the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court”.

Here is a link (in Russian)
- - click

Last edited:
Russia is virtually supporting the fascist junta. o_O

Putin is supporting Kiev fascist junta for what reason? To have constant fire, instability and danger right next to his borders? Don't you think it’s insane and absolutely non-logical? Putin has proved through the years: his logic has been better than that. Whoever wants you to believe Putin supports Kiev junta doesn’t have a very high opinion about your IQ.

Kiev junta is a great instrument in the hands of those who want to weaken Russia. Think: who is currently controlling that junta and you'll find the answer whom those hands belong to.

Last edited:
Putin is supporting Kiev fascist junta for what reason? To have constant fire, instability and danger right next to his borders? Don't you think it’s insane and absolutely non-logical?

I completely agree with you, our fearless sister. But my acquaintances who read this forum from time to time claim that exactly this conclusion come to the mind when one is summarising all written by you, my friends, here.

They are even trying to prove their stance with some silly reasoning. It is what they claim:
Look, Russia gives Ukraine the discount on gas. Right? Right. Why is it doing so?

And I always give them such an answer: You are stupid bastards, because the Great Russian rulers are trying to help the Ukrainian people to weather such difficult time.

After that they go on with their silly reasoning: Okay, let’s consider that it is true. But how do people now live in Ukraine? Look what is your mate with a doggy avatar writes here about all those things which are going on in Ukraine: almost all Ukrainian population are being pushed into complete misery; the utility prices have been hiked several times; the corruption is flourishing and the junta is enriching itself tremendously. Your courage sister has written about all that multiple times and we don’t have any reason not to believe her because she is a very honest person. So, the people in Ukraine live in utter misery and things are getting only worse; the junta is living in the lap of luxury; the discounts are still in place. Who receives the benefits, then? Common people? You must be kidding. The junta? Exactly! But the discounts are still in place. So, what the conclusion does come to the mind? That the Russia is supporting the fascist junta. o_O

And the only answer I am able to come up with is ‘You are stupid Ukro-patriots, you don’t understand anything, idiots’.

Putin has proved through the years: his logic has been better than that.

You are completely right. The last years have proved it overwhelmingly. Thanks to our beloved Putin, in the course of the last fifteen years Russia is steadily rising from its knees. And look what has been happening from the beginning of 2014! No, it is not rising from the knees. No, no, it is much greater. It is something like a jump to the outer space. From a trampoline.

Whoever wants you to believe Putin supports Kiev junta doesn’t have a very high opinion about your IQ.

And you are right again, my sister. These stupid Ukro-patriot bastards sincerely believe that we faithful patriots of the Great Russia don’t have too high IQ.

PS Forgive for that long letter. I am very glad that you managed to write here despite all the obstacles put by the junta. Hope we will hear you again. Be careful. We are with you.

upload_2015-8-18_13-33-18.png

Be careful. We are with you.
Esay, don't even dream to be with me. Yourself and the people like you (whom you called "we") wouldn't be my first choice at least for the safety reasons. Besides, I prefer bright people to deal with.

Esay, don't even dream to be with me.

Oh, no. Don’t say that please.
You can’t take my dreams from me and I can’t take you from my dreams.

Yourself and the people like you (whom you called "we") wouldn't be my first choice at least for the safety reasons.

Safety? I don’t believe you are saying that. Have you forgotten where we live? We live in the lands seized by a fascist junta. What safety are you talking about? There is no safety for no one. We are all in the gravest danger.

Besides, I prefer bright people to deal with.

Of course you do. It is called ‘the attraction of opposites’.

Sounds like you at least preferred to agree with Mark Twain. So far, it's been your only smart move.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back