A vacation for Barron Trump?

Nothing deranged but Trumps poor family values

Really?

So....are you going to throw the first stone now?
An adult who won’t spend time with his child or grandchildren is deranged

Other Presidents managed to do it

You know zero about that young mans life.

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

How would you feel if someone were yipping about your child like this?

Ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
WHO WENT AFTER HIS SON? Rightwinger went after TRUMP, snowflake!

Dumbest thing I have seen you say, ever.

Rightwinger used the kid as a prop, demonstrating he can effortlessly lower himself to the level of right-wing retards. Disappointing and disgraceful as that is... deannalw was perfectly right calling him out on that.
meh.... I did not read all of the rest of the thread, but deanna said he was cutting down the kid, and he was not cutting down the kid in his post, he was cutting down Trump....

agree he was using Trump's lack of parenting,.. thus indirectly using his kid to do that.... but he did not disparage ....Trump's kid in that post, is my stance.

Last edited:
Hunting:

bigstock-Father-and-Son-Hunting-42093370.jpg

Trumps older sons hunt
Don’t think Donnie had anything to do with it

300x300

No, you don't. :)

Really?

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

Rightwinger used the kid as a prop, demonstrating he can effortlessly lower himself to the level of right-wing retards. Disappointing and disgraceful as that is... deannalw was perfectly right calling him out on that.
meh.... I did not read all of the rest of the thread, but deanna said he was cutting down the kid, and he was not cutting down the kid in his post, he was cutting down Trump....

agree he was using Trump's lack of parenting,.. thus indirectly using his kid to do that.... but he did not disparage ....Trump's kid in that post, is my stance.
here's where i am coming from.... I read this 3 years ago...

granted it came from a Miami DJ;s tweet about trump and what he did to his son, don jr while in college... this guy went to school with Don jr...

dont know if true, but suit happy trump would have sued him for defamation or slander imo, if it were not true... :dunno:

Miami DJ Says He Watched Donald Trump Brutally Slap His Son in College

is that cutting don jr down or using trump's son don jr, to describe trump's character or to disparage donny jr?

granted it came from a Miami DJ;s tweet about trump and what he did to his son, don jr while in college... this guy went to school with Don jr...

dont know if true, but suit happy trump would have sued him for defamation or slander imo, if it were not true... :dunno:

is that cutting don jr down or using trump's son don jr, to describe trump's character or to disparage donny jr?

November 4, 2016 | 9:00am <<'nuff said.

Smear to influence the election is what that was. Total bullshit. Next!

Last edited:

November 4, 2016 | 9:00am <<'nuff said.

Smear to influence election is what that was. Total bullshit. Next!
well, why didn't trump sue him or threaten to, or call him a liar?

this tweet from the DJ made it all across the internet and some tabloids...

just odd....

but you are right that it was likely said to disparage the guy's political opponent of who he supported, Clinton

Really?

Heavens, Care, I don't know and don't care what deannalw said elsewhere because I have him on scroll-by. In that instance he's perfectly right. I understand RW doesn't have the decency and the insight to leave the kids out of the political fight, and that he deludes himself into being in the possession of information on "parenting". Again, I find it disappointing and disgraceful, and a huge surprise. It is perfectly clear, or it should be for anyone with a shred of decency, to keep the hands off the kids, no matter whether they are Obama's or Trump's. Period. You either have the decency to keep out and shut up, or you don't. Your choice...

Heavens, Care, I don't know and don't care what deannalw said elsewhere because I have him on scroll-by. In that instance he's perfectly right. I understand RW doesn't have the decency and the insight to leave the kids out of the political fight, and that he deludes himself into being in the possession of information on "parenting". Again, I find it disappointing and disgraceful, and a huge surprise. It is perfectly clear, or it should be for anyone with a shred of decency, to keep the hands off the kids, no matter whether they are Obama's or Trump's. Period. You either have the decency to keep out and shut up, or you don't. Your choice...
Just looking out for poor Barron

It is widely reported that he is being raised by Melania which makes him a mamas boy. Trump needs to man him up or Barron will turn ghey before our eyes. Trump needs to do manly things with his son. Take him hunting and fishing, camping, Monster Trucks, WWE

Ron Reagan did not do manly things with his son Ron and the kid turned into a ballet dancer

I can respect that opinion!

But I had always interpreted that '' general rule'' to mean hands off the kid, not hands off the parent, from some or most on both sides of the aisle...?

however, contemplating on what you said, even picking on "daddy" for not being a "good daddy" in their opinion... based on how they perceived Trump has treated Baron, or Don Jr or Ivanka etc....

Has put Baron in a position to be hurt, when reading what has been said... or his friends to be aware of such speculation if he is kept off social media as was claimed, but the schoolmates passing around such fodder and reaching his/ Baron's ears.... and that could be hurtful to him.... so I guess you've argued well on the topic, and you have changed my mind. TY

Has put Baron in a position to be hurt, when reading what has been said... or his friends to be aware of such speculation if he is kept off social media as was claimed, but the schoolmates passing around such fodder and reaching his/ Baron's ears.... and that could be hurtful to him.... so I guess you've argued well on the topic, and you have changed my mind. TY

Thank you!

Yes, but it's not only that. It's also so that the demand for "kids' stories" provides an incentive for the basest, most deplorable forms of "journalism" to provide these stories - you know, the kind RW gobbles up and then goes full judgmental based on fodder he's being fed, mindlessly falling for distasteful filth. Shredding his humanity without even realizing...

Thank you!

Yes, but it's not only that. It's also so that the demand for "kids' stories" provides an incentive for the basest, most deplorable forms of "journalism" to provide these stories - you know, the kind RW gobbles up and then goes full judgmental based on fodder he's being fed, mindlessly falling for distasteful filth. Shredding his humanity without even realizing...
Encouraging father and son bonding will not cause the conservative world to perish

Thank you!

Is RW, Rightwinger the poster, that you are talking about? I have been here a long time and have posted with him a long time on this board, and I don't find him and have not found him to be in to far left wing fodder or far right wing fodder, at all... he's sensible, in most things, and yes he may ride some fun that's being posted every once in a while, but not in a harmful level, as some may do on the right or left that post here.

Encouraging father and son bonding will not cause the conservative world to perish

You know, dummy, you could have focused, and followed my argument. And yet you chose to reiterate your mindless, condescending blab, non-pertinent, and non-responsive, like a demented, semi-literate goof. As I said, disappointing.

Poor Chelsea Clinton; she entered the WH at 13. She was such an ugly duckling, and the braces....oh god that poor kid, right at the age when kids are so self conscious and easy to hurt. Yeah, I felt bad for her.

The Obama girls, no. They were younger, they had each other, and the Obamas were an active family; both Barack and Michelle were involved parents. There were a few times when Obama was giving America the "lecture" that I thought--lol, I feel bad for those girls when they get out of line. He can give the hairy eyeball, run that "Deep Disappointment" shit tape with the best of them. lol
You don't know any of this shit.

You know, dummy, you could have focused, and followed my argument. And yet you chose to reiterate your mindless, condescending blab, non-pertinent, and non-responsive, like a demented, semi-literate goof. As I said, disappointing.
Why do you hate families?

Just looking out for poor Barron

It is widely reported that he is being raised by Melania which makes him a mamas boy. Trump needs to man him up or Barron will turn ghey before our eyes. Trump needs to do manly things with his son. Take him hunting and fishing, camping, Monster Trucks, WWE

Ron Reagan did not do manly things with his son Ron and the kid turned into a ballet dancer
Your temper is showing. But that thing about Ron Reagan was funny.

I think we should all just admit that Trump is a hands-off father and that is impossible to discuss parenting styles without mentioning the kids.

Trump admits it and he's not ashamed of it. Raising the kids is for the wife. wives.
“I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern.

Donald Trump Says Men WhoTake Care of Their Kids Are Acting 'Like the Wife'

I think we should all just admit that Trump is a hands-off father and that is impossible to discuss parenting styles without mentioning the kids.

Trump admits it and he's not ashamed of it. Raising the kids is for the wife. wives.
“I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern.

I think you shouldn't assume things when you don't have enough information.

That article is a vapid bunch of nothing.

So you're basing all this one one radio interview?

my Father like The TRUMP was too busy working and providing money so taking care of the kids , cooking , cleaning was Moms job and that makes good sense to me . Same thing for me when the kids were growing up . Course , many women nowadays are also wage slaves as they also have to work at a money paying job simply to pay the bills , buy diapers and pay the rent .

Forum List

Back