A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born

What's the big fascination of homosexuality? If you're gay, it's just what you are. If you're not, why do you care?

You bet there is 'choice' involved. It's a choice to be happy.

Last edited:
What's the big fascination of homosexuality? If you're gay, it's just what you are. If you're not, why do you care?

You bet there is 'choice' involved. It's a choice to be happy.

I defend them ... because if we start letting people attack them again then who's next? It's a matter of as long as they can retain their rights the rest of us are safe, but once they lose their rights ... there will be no stopping assholes from attacking everyone else eventually.

Hi Kitten:

Terral ... moron ... really. If they aren't any different than other people ... why the hell do you care?

Where did you get the idea that ‘they’ (those engaged in these ‘indecent acts’) aren’t any different than other people? Scripture still says that “they know the ordinance of God” and “those who practice such things are WORTHY OF DEATH” and “they not only do THE SAME, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.” Romans 1:32. Guess what Ms. Kitty? We have clear evidence that many members writing on this thread “know the ordinance of God” and “also give hearty approval to those who practice them.” Do you know anybody like that? :0) I do. And I am addressing somebody like that with ‘moron!’ seething from her breath. Why do I care? Well. If I told Kitten the whole story, then there is no way on God’s Green Earth that you are prepared to believe me. The short of the long is:

Things are not nearly as they appear and those among you from the bearded races (I explain briefly here) are “gods” (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) from God’s Infinite Realm (far left). When Paul writes that ‘they know the ordinance of God,’ then he is talking about ‘you’ (as gods) in God’s Infinite Realm (up top among the "Stones of Fire") where ‘you’ have already been judged (see John 3:18 = "judged already") for breaking “the ordinance of God.” Many of you think that these people ‘turned over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper’ (Rom. 1:28*) received the ‘due penalty of their error’ (Rom. 1:26*) at birth, when in reality they received those things LONG before incarnating onto this little earth.

The reason that I care is because God teaches His sons ‘the truth’ (John 5:31-33) of His Living Word through types and antitypes from Genesis to Revelation ‘and’ that includes a long list of ‘spirit witnesses’ (like men) and ‘water witnesses’ (like women) (chart and chart). Man has the image and glory OF GOD (spirit witness) and woman has the glory of man (water witness). 1Corinthians 11:7.

MysteryFamily.jpg

The man is shown in golden yellow (glory of God) and woman represents his “weaker” vessel (1Peter 3:7) like your spirit is superior to your physical body (pic) and the heavens existed LONG AGO and the earth was formed out of water and by water (2Peter 3:5).

AdamicCreation.jpg

Woman came from the inward part of ‘man’ to become his ‘helper’ (Gen. 2:18-22 = like the earth is 'helper' to the heavens above) and NOT man taken out of another cotton-picking man!!! Trying to force ‘two’ spirit witnesses to ‘hook up’ (Lord-Have-Mercy) is an abomination to the Almighty God who made you and I really care that those for whom Christ died know the difference.

You might think that God’s Living Word means nothing, which is the common misconception of the “many” on the road to destruction (Matt. 7:13-14), but when heaven and earth pass away, then the Lord's words will remain.

You guys keep up all the name-calling, because judgment will come by your own words . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
If you guys will put down the stones for one minute: Do any of you have one argument against anything presented in the Opening Post of this thread? :0) No. Do any of you guys know one person who is the product of one homosexual male and another homosexual male born naturally somewhere on God’s Green Earth? Do any of you guys know even one person with one homosexual female father and one homosexual female mother? No? Welcome to the club, because all of my hair is gray and I have been around for some time and have never seen anything like that either.

GL,

Terral

Lots of people have gay fathers... so many dudes follow the traditional way and then finally 'come out' later once they are comfortable being who they are... look it up.

And it surprises me that you weren't born 'straight' - that you CHOSE to be that way... unless you think everyone is born straight and some choose to be gay, for all the "perks" (you know, like discrimination, getting your head kicked in, losing friends, family, less rights).

Hi Amanda, GHook, LiveUninhibited and Colorado:

Have you ever had a homo as a friend! I have and its eye-opening. They are genetically program to like men. You can bump your bible folklore all you want, but in the end you will find that you are wrong!

A 9/11 truther also! So you doubly suck!

Using the Bible and some dictionaries to argue REALITY. Now there's a persuasive argument.

Go back to bible school and pray that God takes you to Heaven soon, because reality is obviously too much for you.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

If you guys will put down the stones for one minute: Do any of you have one argument against anything presented in the Opening Post of this thread? :0) No. Do any of you guys know one person who is the product of one homosexual male and another homosexual male born naturally somewhere on God’s Green Earth? Do any of you guys know even one person with one homosexual female father and one homosexual female mother? No? Welcome to the club, because all of my hair is gray and I have been around for some time and have never seen anything like that either. :0)

GL,

Terral

You never mentioned the homosexual female in your argument. You assume that because a woman gives birth to a child, that makes her heterosexual. Sorry, but that doens't hole water.

Hi Gurdari:

Lots of people have gay fathers...

No. Everyone here has exactly one heterosexual father, even if they want to characterize ‘their behavior’ as ‘gay’ and place that tag upon themselves.

. . . so many dudes follow the traditional way and then finally 'come out' later once they are comfortable being who they are... look it up.

We are still talking about ‘heterosexual’ males and females no matter what you decide to call yourself . . .

And it surprises me that you weren't born 'straight' - that you CHOSE to be that way. . .

You are confusing ‘sexuality’ (male or female) with ‘sexual orientation’ (gay vs. straight vs. celibate) . . .

... unless you think everyone is born straight and some choose to be gay, for all the "perks" (you know, like discrimination, getting your head kicked in, losing friends, family, less rights).

The terms ‘straight and gay’ have nothing to do with the ‘sexuality’ that everyone here carried out of the womb. We have some depraved people running around trying to obtain ‘extra rights’ (to marry their same-sex roomy) for choosing to carry on like those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah (Jude 1:6-7) and for call themselves ‘gay’ to boot. Do we think that those being tormented in the lake of fire forever and ever will ‘then’ consider themselves ‘gay?’

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
And another question is, was anyone born heterosexual? And if so, what made them heterosexual? If it is learning then we can learn anything. If it is genes then could genes be different in some. So in the end you face a quandary. So do something I suggest often, switch hit and see how cute his/her butt is and if that holding hands and hugging her/him is your style. Good luck and report back soon.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

PS and after years of airing Springer, Povich, and Dr Phil, there is a growing movement to ban heterosexual marriage cause those people are crazy. ;)

Hi Kitten:

Funny thing ... by denying their existence you are saying they are no different from everyone else ... cool. So then leave them alone.

Do you have cats? Yes? If your cat has a litter of five little kittens, then how many would you suppose might be homosexual? The proposition of making that decision for your kittens might help you realize that children are very much the same (male or female) as your kittens. I am willing to bet that if you were to determine the ‘sex’ of every kitten in the neighborhood, as a public service, then your felines would either be male kittens for female kittens. Right?

The fact is that people 'can' change their ‘sexual orientation’ back and forth several times every day, but each normal person is still born either a heterosexual male or a heterosexual female with the genetic material required to ‘reproduce’ himself or herself. Reproduction still means to 'make a copy.' Right?

Everybody in the USA has the God-given right to marry a man or woman of the opposite sex, but ‘the decision’ for Bob to play house with Dick, rather than Jane, is no reason for ANYBODY to obtain ‘extra rights.’ You can call yourself a heterosexual, or a homosexual, or a tri-sexual (willing to try anything including dogs and cats), but you are still a heterosexual male OR a heterosexual female like your father and mother. Period.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to the deliberation process. This thread has run its course . . .

GL,

Terral

Hey Dumbass; everyone does not have the right to marry a man or woman in most states. In all but a few states, it is not legal for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman. They aren't asking for "extra rights" dumbass; they're asking for the same rights as a man and a woman.

If you guys will put down the stones for one minute: Do any of you have one argument against anything presented in the Opening Post of this thread? :0) No. Do any of you guys know one person who is the product of one homosexual male and another homosexual male born naturally somewhere on God’s Green Earth? Do any of you guys know even one person with one homosexual female father and one homosexual female mother? No? Welcome to the club, because all of my hair is gray and I have been around for some time and have never seen anything like that either.

GL,

Terral

Lots of people have gay fathers... so many dudes follow the traditional way and then finally 'come out' later once they are comfortable being who they are... look it up.

And it surprises me that you weren't born 'straight' - that you CHOSE to be that way... unless you think everyone is born straight and some choose to be gay, for all the "perks" (you know, like discrimination, getting your head kicked in, losing friends, family, less rights).

I knew there had to be a reason gays chose to be gay. Now I'm certain; it must have something to do with getting their heads kicked in from the homophobes.

Hi Auditor:

Hey Dumbass; everyone does not have the right to marry a man or woman in most states.

Sure they do! Man marries woman. Woman marries man. That is the same equation for every heterosexual male and female everywhere so long as you can pass the blood test (no close relatives). When did states start outlawing marriage between two consenting adults of legal age? :cuckoo:

In all but a few states, it is not legal for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.

We agree. It is not legal for men to marry men for heterosexuals either, so the same rules apply FOR EVERYBODY. When you see these words in the Preamble to the Constitution (link) saying, “We The People . . .,” that includes everyone calling himself or herself a homosexual, even though they are all actually heterosexual males (like George Washington) and heterosexual females (like Martha = pic).

They aren't asking for "extra rights" dumbass; they're asking for the same rights as a man and a woman.

Those calling themselves ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’ (funny word) have the same rights to marry qualified members of the ‘opposite sex’ like everybody else. Allowing deviants to marry members of the ‘same sex’ (male or female) would be an ‘extra right’ not handed out to heterosexuals either. Therefore, the right to marry your same-sex roommate to obtain Property, Social Security, Pension and Disability ‘rights’ would become an ‘extra right’ that ‘gay folks’ simply do not deserve. If you want to have the same rights as real married males and females, then find yourself a solid representative of the ‘opposite’ sex and carry on . . .

When I said, 'the opposite sex,' then what were you thinking anyway? If the image of a woman came into your head, then most likely you are a heterosexual male. Right? Of course. Do you know the reason why? A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born!

The opposite of a male is a what? Oh, yeah, a female. And the opposite of a female is? That's right. A heterosexual 'male.' Too simple . . .

Do the math and that might help,

Terral

Last edited:
"It is not legal for men to marry men for heterosexuals either, so the same rules apply FOR EVERYBODY"

I love how they twist that language ... the letter of the law versus the word of the law.

Hi Auditor:

Hey Dumbass; everyone does not have the right to marry a man or woman in most states.

Sure they do! Man marries woman. Woman marries man. That is the same equation for every heterosexual male and female everywhere so long as you can pass the blood test (no close relatives). When did states start outlawing marriage between two consenting adults of legal age? :cuckoo:

In all but a few states, it is not legal for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.

We agree. It is not legal for men to marry men for heterosexuals either, so the same rules apply FOR EVERYBODY. When you see these words in the Preamble to the Constitution (link) saying, “We The People . . .,” that includes everyone calling himself or herself a homosexual, even though they are all actually heterosexual males (like George Washington) and heterosexual females (like Martha = pic).

They aren't asking for "extra rights" dumbass; they're asking for the same rights as a man and a woman.

Those calling themselves ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’ (funny word) have the same rights to marry qualified members of the ‘opposite sex’ like everybody else. Allowing deviants to marry members of the ‘same sex’ (male or female) would be an ‘extra right’ not handed out to heterosexuals either. Therefore, the right to marry your same-sex roommate to obtain Property, Social Security, Pension and Disability ‘rights’ would become an ‘extra right’ that ‘gay folks’ simply do not deserve. If you want to have the same rights as real married males and females, then find yourself a solid representative of the ‘opposite’ sex and carry on . . .

When I said, 'the opposite sex,' then what were you thinking anyway? If the image of a woman came into your head, then most likely you are a heterosexual male. Right? Of course. Do you know the reason why? A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born!

The opposite of a male is a what? Oh, yeah, a female. And the opposite of a female is? That's right. A heterosexual 'male.' Too simple . . .

Terral

Just admit that you're a discriminatory homophobe and end this thread. God forbid that we give gays the same rights as everyone else, to marry the person they love. The world would probably come to an end.

Hi Auditor:

Terral

Just admit that you're a discriminatory homophobe and end this thread. God forbid that we give gays the same rights as everyone else, to marry the person they love. The world would probably come to an end.

They swore the world would end when women got the right to vote ... still waiting for that one to come true as it is.

Forum List

Back