A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born

Hi Uninhibited:

This seems to say that some people will cherrypick facts or turn to lies to rationalize their own lusts. Are homosexual rights all about lust?

Homosexual rights? Men and women citizens of the USA have rights granted under the U.S. Constitution whether they call themselves heterosexuals or homosexuals or the man in the moon. The idea that you need or deserve special ‘homosexual rights’ (sick), as a reward for playing house with Jack instead of Jane, is nothing but utter stupidity and nonsense.

Do you consider marriage to be an issue of lusts alone?

Wonderful. No you are going to question me to death . . . A true homosexual has never been born. You have many heterosexual males and many heterosexual females in denial of their ‘sexuality’ with which 'they were' born . . .

I suppose if your heterosexual marriage is based upon lust alone you might think so, but many people base their relationships on most than just lust, including homosexuals. Interesting how people against interracial marriage tried to make those all about lust too.

The point is that ‘sex’ pertains to reproduction of the species and ‘homosexual’ is an oxymoron having nothing to do with ‘sex’ at all. Perhaps your use of terms is more proper that characterizes gay folks as ‘homo-lust-uals.’ :0)

LOL. So homosexuality is a choice because the Bible says so? Do you have any idea how unreliable the Bible is? It contradicts itself FFS.

There are no contradictions in God’s Living Word, but men invent seeming contradictions every day through their errant misinterpretations. The OP third-party resources are sufficient for making the case that “No True Homosexual Has Ever Been Born” naturally from two homosexual males or two homosexual females in denial of their own ‘sexuality.’

Something being "natural" does not make it superior to all things "unnatural." Appeal to nature is a fallacy.

Superior has nothing to do with anything. One heterosexual ‘or’ homosexual male hooks up with one heterosexual ‘or’ homosexual female to ‘naturally produce’ heterosexual offspring. Suppose the child is named “Jack” and he is placed among all the other babies born that day in the maternity ward. You approach the window and see little Jack in his little baby bed with a big fat smile on his face. Are you looking at a heterosexual male or a homosexual? :0)

LOL. You're trying to define homosexuality out of existence?! That's hilarious! I tried to take your post seriously but I just can't. :lol:

So much for your line-by-line rebuttal . . . Homosexuality is another oxymoron term used to describe a person by ‘his indecent behavior’ in direct conflict with the ‘sex’ with which he or she was born. Everybody here was born either a heterosexual male OR a heterosexual female, unless you have both sets of plumbing. You can call yourself an Arabian Stallion or one of The Three Stooges, but I will bet the house that you are either a heterosexual male or a heterosexual female . . .

You mean language isn't perfectly precise? What an amazing discovery! :doubt:

Homosexuality has nothing to do with ‘sex’ like heterosexuality or Asexuality where species reproduce copies of their own kind. Of course a professing homosexual male or homosexual female can also reproduce naturally with a member of the opposite sex, so long as all of the plumbing remains intact. Why? That is simple: Because they are really heterosexual males and heterosexual females only in denial of their true sexuality . . .

So a woman giving a man a blowjob isn't sexual. A man fucking a woman in the ass isn't sexual. Sex that doesnt lead to babies isn't sex. You can't be serious. :eusa_eh:

Lord-Have-Mercy . . . Thank you very much, but your uninhibited and under-moderated writing style is just a bit too much for a bible thumper like me.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Speking on behalf of those hetero who knew god damned well we like girls LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG before we hit puberty, we so don't give a shit about homos you just would not believe it.

Why should we care?

The only men who can possibly imagine that being homosexual is a CHOICE are those who are gay and choosing not to act out on the homosexual urges.

Heterosexual men don't have those urges.

But closet cases, and closet cases I've noticed who are so because of their conflicting religious beliefs, feel obligated to explain to us that we CHOOSE to heteros and could just as easily have chosen to be gay.

Sorry lads, that's a very comforting thought, I'm sure, but you're just gay..get over it

Stop trying to drag US hetero men into your homophobic fantasy world, okay?

Last edited:
It is possible some men are born gay according to scripture:

"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
Matthew 19:12

However, it is not clear whether God wants them to change. This could be their fate:

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient."
Romans 1:28

Confusing.

There are biological eunuchs ... which is why it's not a stretch to think that homosexuals are born that way as well. We do know that physical attraction is dictated by pheromones or appearances associated with those pheromones ... we also know that the human physiology is becoming more random with each generation, and pheromones are part of this physiology. With these facts it is impossible to deny that some gay people are not born with those attractions, though what is causing the increasing abnormalities in the physiology of humans can still be debated as to whether they are natural or being made worse through artificial chemicals encountered in much of our lives. However, regardless of the answer we find for the modern era it does not offer any clue as to why homosexual behavior occured in many of the armies of ancient cultures, like Greece and Rome, nor how it is that the armies which not only tolerated it but often embraced it were the strongest in the history of humanity. This evidence shows that it is not a weakness but may actually be an untapped strength.

Hi Diuretic:

You know King James was gay don't you? :lol:

That is funny!

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

However, I am willing to bet the house that King James had exactly one heterosexual father and exactly one heterosexual mother, just like everybody here and everyone ever born naturally on God’s Green Earth. Would you like to bet otherwise?

The difference is that professing ‘homosexuals’ can change their ‘sexual orientation’ back and forth every day of the week and twice on Sunday if that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. However, nobody here can change the ‘sex’ with which THEY WERE BORN. Of course people ‘can’ play with the plumbing to represent themselves as either sex, but we are talking about the sex (male or female = excepting hermaphrodites of course) that they carried out of the womb. Please take a good look around and tell everyone here just how many of your professing ‘Gay’ friends have anything other than exactly one heterosexual male father and exactly one heterosexual female mother? I do believe the answer from everyone is ZERO. :0)

Why? That is easy and thank you for asking: A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born.

GL,

Terral

And you would lose that bet.

Homosexuals are not barren.

Just becuase people marry and have children does not mean they are not Homosexual.

Societal pressures have caused many homosexual people to procreate for many differing reasons.

Your little claim has failed utterly.

And you would lose that bet.

Homosexuals are not barren.

Just becuase people marry and have children does not mean they are not Homosexual.

Societal pressures have caused many homosexual people to procreate for many differing reasons.

Your little claim has failed utterly.

Oddly ... this should be one really strong reason that people would be willing to:

1. Accept gay marriage.
2. Be tolerant and even accepting of homosexuals.

More families are torn apart because of the "final admittance and acceptance for oneself" of many homosexuals (though many less now than 20 years ago).

I can easily end this debate once and for all. For those of you who would claim that being gay is a choice, you are wrong, because you dont get to choose who you are sexually attracted to. I can prove this with a simple test each and every one of you can take yourselves.

My test is simple, if you are a straight man, be sexually attracted to another man. You dont have to spend the rest of your life being attracted to men, just try it for 30 seconds. If you cant become sexually attracted to a man for even 30 seconds, then your claim that it is a choice is flat wrong.

There are few thing in life more statisfying than being right, and on this subject, i am 100% right.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you guys are having a hard time "choosing" to be attracted to people of the same sex? You religious types and your wacky beliefs make me laugh. Hopefully you will realize now the absurdity of this claim.

Okay. I've never met someone who was born from homosexual parents, but with the advent of sperm banks and artificial insemination, I'm sure it can happen. Just because I haven't met one, doesn't mean they don't exist.

And, I don't think that quotes from the Bible are valid arguments. I'm an adherent of observable and testable proofs, not quotes of an ancient book of Jewish myths.

So, there's your rebuttal.

My father was gay. I know a number of lesbian couples who have had children through artificial insemination.

Okay. I've never met someone who was born from homosexual parents, but with the advent of sperm banks and artificial insemination, I'm sure it can happen. Just because I haven't met one, doesn't mean they don't exist.

And, I don't think that quotes from the Bible are valid arguments. I'm an adherent of observable and testable proofs, not quotes of an ancient book of Jewish myths.

So, there's your rebuttal.

My father was gay. I know a number of lesbian couples who have had children through artificial insemination.

Then, according to Terral, you're gay. Right?:confused: Half-gay?

Hi Sky:

Where did Sky come from? Did you drop out of the Sky? :0) No. Your father is another ‘heterosexual’ male and your mother is another ‘heterosexual’ female, just like my father and mother; and the same goes for everybody here born naturally in the world.

Calling yourself a homosexual (sick pups IMHO) does not change the ‘sexuality’ (male or female) with which our parents and grandparents and great grandparents were born. What happens when a heterosexual male hooks up with another heterosexual male (sic)! Nothing. What happens when a heterosexual female hooks up with another heterosexual female (pic) in the reproduction department? Nothing.

Okay, so somebody go ahead and try to prove 'your' hypothesis that a 'true' homosexual has been born by two homosexuals reproducing naturally together like your mother and father. Good luck!

GL,

Terral

Funny thing ... by denying their existance you are saying they are no different from everyone else ... cool. So then leave them alone.

Hi Kitten:

Funny thing ... by denying their existence you are saying they are no different from everyone else ... cool. So then leave them alone.

Do you have cats? Yes? If your cat has a litter of five little kittens, then how many would you suppose might be homosexual? The proposition of making that decision for your kittens might help you realize that children are very much the same (male or female) as your kittens. I am willing to bet that if you were to determine the ‘sex’ of every kitten in the neighborhood, as a public service, then your felines would either be male kittens for female kittens. Right?

The fact is that people 'can' change their ‘sexual orientation’ back and forth several times every day, but each normal person is still born either a heterosexual male or a heterosexual female with the genetic material required to ‘reproduce’ himself or herself. Reproduction still means to 'make a copy.' Right?

Everybody in the USA has the God-given right to marry a man or woman of the opposite sex, but ‘the decision’ for Bob to play house with Dick, rather than Jane, is no reason for ANYBODY to obtain ‘extra rights.’ You can call yourself a heterosexual, or a homosexual, or a tri-sexual (willing to try anything including dogs and cats), but you are still a heterosexual male OR a heterosexual female like your father and mother. Period.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to the deliberation process. This thread has run its course . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Amanda, GHook, LiveUninhibited and Colorado:

Have you ever had a homo as a friend! I have and its eye-opening. They are genetically program to like men. You can bump your bible folklore all you want, but in the end you will find that you are wrong!

A 9/11 truther also! So you doubly suck!

Using the Bible and some dictionaries to argue REALITY. Now there's a persuasive argument.

Go back to bible school and pray that God takes you to Heaven soon, because reality is obviously too much for you.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

If you guys will put down the stones for one minute: Do any of you have one argument against anything presented in the Opening Post of this thread? :0) No. Do any of you guys know one person who is the product of one homosexual male and another homosexual male born naturally somewhere on God’s Green Earth? Do any of you guys know even one person with one homosexual female father and one homosexual female mother? No? Welcome to the club, because all of my hair is gray and I have been around for some time and have never seen anything like that either. :0)

GL,

Terral
if you are trying to ask if you know someone who has a gay mother and father, I would have to answer yes. But I don't think that is what you are asking???????
And the hundred or so gay men I know, most of them knew it since they were children. My friend who would be the poster child for "born gay" pretty much knew something was different by the time he was five.

It is possible some men are born gay according to scripture:

"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
Matthew 19:12

I so don't care what pre-iron age shepherds thought about homosexuality you probably cannot believe it.

If you're patterning your life based on the musing of people who knew next to nothing about anything, you have my deepest CHRISTIAN sympathies.

If you're a male who believes that you are sleeping with girls because that's what GOD wants you to do?

You are GAY.

Just get over yourself and stop trying to convince we hetersexual males that we need to choose not to want to engage in gay sex.

And if you are a believer who imagines that God made you gay, but that he wants you not to act out your wicked desires?

Then you also must have concluded that GOD HATES YOU, TOO.

And who knows?

Perhaps he does.

God can be a real dick, sometimes.

Forum List

Back