A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

Sorry to kill the thread.

'McCain’s statements above are demonstrably false. The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies / Islamic Trust Annual Reports of the Board of Trustees from the official government of Great Britain has Hassan Abedin – Huma’s brother – partnering with notorious Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the spiritual head and the international liaison of the Muslim Brotherhood, a known enemy of the United States and closely works with the notorious Al-Qaeda Godfather Omar Naseef whose signature is on the document that includes Huma’s brother Hassan Abedin on his board in 2004-2005 (see page 7), 2005-2006 (see page 7), and 2007-2008 (see page 12).'

Walid Shoebat

Well if it's on the Shoebat website it must be true! I mean, why trust Sen John McCain over Walid Shoebat? Anthoney Weiner's going to be awfully disappointed to learn that his wife hates Israel.

It is your contention that The Oxford Center is lying about Huma's brother's partnership with Al-Qaradawi?

No, it is my contention that Shoebat is a fucking fraud and a liar. This connection is about as solid as her dead dad leading an organization 25 years ago that sometimes worked with an organization that was led by a guy who also was involved with an organization that sometimes did work with an organization that is now leading Egypt. Kevin Bacon would be proud.

Is it your contention that Anthony Weiner is married to a terrorist supporter and that Hillary Clinton's top aide is a terrorist supporter?

Last edited:
Well if it's on the Shoebat website it must be true! I mean, why trust Sen John McCain over Walid Shoebat? Anthoney Weiner's going to be awfully disappointed to learn that his wife hates Israel.

It is your contention that The Oxford Center is lying about Huma's brother's partnership with Al-Qaradawi?

No, it is my contention that Shoebat is a fucking fraud and a liar. This connection is about as solid as her dead dad leading an organization 25 years ago that sometimes worked with an organization that was led by a guy who also was involved with an organization that sometimes did work with an organization that is now leading Egypt. Kevin Bacon would be proud.

Is it your contention that Anthony Weiner is married to a terrorist supporter and that Hillary Clinton's top aide is a terrorist supporter?

All anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty needs to do is research Bachmann's claim for a minute or two to find out it is true.

Of course, that rules you out.

All anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty needs to do is research Bachmann's claim for a minute or two to find out it is true.

Apparently, it also rules out the leadership of the republican party who have finally found something upon which they can agree with Pelosi.

All anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty needs to do is research Bachmann's claim for a minute or two to find out it is true..

So Senator John McCain is void of intellectual honesty?

Apparently, it also rules out the leadership of the republican party who have finally found something upon which they can agree with Pelosi.

Our Secretary of State's top assistant either has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations, or she does not.

Hoping that helps.

McCain should resign..

He called this woman a dedicated public servant..she's a friggen AIDE to Hillary Clinton
and what was said in this letter has been around since Clinton was President..this is not something new.

All anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty needs to do is research Bachmann's claim for a minute or two to find out it is true..

That is called bifurcation logical fallacy. It is used by those getting their asses kicked in a discussion.

That is called bifurcation logical fallacy. It is used by those getting their asses kicked in a discussion.

Huh? You said:

All anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty needs to do is research Bachmann's claim for a minute or two to find out it is true

Sen McCain doesn't believe it's true. It's not exactly graduate school level deduction to realize that it means you believe Mr. McCain has no intellectual honesty - or, even worse, that Mr MCCain and his staff didn't do a minute or two of research.

Edited to add: I thought of a third option: Sen McCain is secretly a terrorist supporter!

Last edited:

Huh? You said:

All anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty needs to do is research Bachmann's claim for a minute or two to find out it is true

Sen McCain doesn't believe it's true. It's not exactly graduate school level deduction to realize that it means you believe Mr. McCain has no intellectual honesty - or, even worse, that Mr MCCain and his staff didn't do a minute or two of research.

Our Secretary of State's top assistant either has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations, or she does not.

Hoping that helps.

Huh? You said:

no, what's funny is none of the people praising him now didn't believe a word he said when he was running for President, but all of a sudden McCain is to be taken serious at everything he spews

Huh? You said:

Hoping that helps.

According to Sen McCain (and the rest of the RNC with a brain), she does not. However, you're of the opinion that either Sen McCain is unable to do a minute or two of research or he's devoid of intellectual honesty...or he's a secret terrorist sympathizer.

Hoping that helps.

Well, it appears the answer to that - according to the top leadership of the republican party - is she does not. So it would seem they are devoid of intellectual honesty. Certainly we cannot apply that label to someone who is willing to condemn a person they don't know, who has been vetted by our security services, after doing an entire "minute or two" of research. What could possibly be more intellectually honest than that?

Huh? You said:

no, what's funny is none of the people praising him now didn't believe a word he said when he was running for President, but all of a sudden McCain is to be taken serious at everything he spews

What didn't I believe from Sen McCain in the last election? Quite the contrary - I felt he was quite honest in that campaign. I just disagreed with his policy prescriptions.

Of course, Ms. Bachmann has a long history of just making shit up - but you believe her because it's nice confirmation bias for the far right looney brigade.

Huh? You said:

So you think Mr. Boehner voted for Obama in the last election? I could have sworn I voted for McCain myself, but I must be mistaken. Certainly you would know better than I.

Huh? You said:

What didn't I believe from Sen McCain in the last election? Quite the contrary - I felt he was quite honest in that campaign. I just disagreed with his policy prescriptions.

Of course, Ms. Bachmann has a long history of just making shit up - but you believe her because it's nice confirmation bias for the far right looney brigade.

we'll I guess you all can just hope she isn't right..what do you all care who might infiltrate our Federal government

i am totally against Muslims being in Gov't, congress, or senate or any high offices. They are not Americans. I understand McCain feels he knows this lady, but no one knows another human 100%. I do not think Muslims have a place in having any control or power in this country.

Hoping that helps.

Well, it appears the answer to that - according to the top leadership of the republican party - is she does not. So it would seem they are devoid of intellectual honesty. Certainly we cannot apply that label to someone who is willing to condemn a person they don't know, who has been vetted by our security services, after doing an entire "minute or two" of research. What could possibly be more intellectually honest than that?

I hope you are not now going to argue that 'the top leadership of the republican party' is infallible.

Hoping that helps.

I hope you are not now going to argue that 'the top leadership of the republican party' is infallible.

Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?

Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?

That is irrelevant.

You are failing.

Are you really comfortable in the fact that our Secretary of State's top personal aide and probably lover has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations?

Hoping that helps.

Not infallible, but certainly far better informed than you.

Forum List

Back