A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

It is -- as we know from reading the words, wisdom and wit of many liberals -- quite fashionable to declare that Michele Bachman is crazy. She has, after all, those infamously "crazy eyes." So the conclusion that she is also nuts is inescapable.

Nope - crazy WORDS.

And for all I know, it might even have a kernel of truth.

In making her complaint about Mrs. Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedine, Congressperson Bachman has not been particularly clear.

So, to help clarify the matter, I elected to do some breezy, easy, cheesy internet research. No. I didn't use Wiki. An easy, breezy, cheesy internet search may be laughable, but still: we must have SOME standards.

Here's some of the shit I discovered. The question is: is it JUST shit? I dunno. But maybe these tiodbits have some utility as a point of departure.

Weiner's In-Laws and the SECRET Muslim Brotherhood Connections REVEALED

Robert Spencer: Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain - Jihad Watch

The Dark Muslim Brotherhood World of Huma Abedin | FrontPage Magazine

Consider this, Liability: She is married to Anthony Weiner, who, when he was in Congress was THE #1 SUPPORTER OF ISRAEL IN THE ENTIRE CONGRESS!

This is indisputable. You can go to any pro-Israel site that ranks Congresscritters and he is at the top. It's a part of his record that wasn't publicized much during his scandal, but it's true.

So I think it's pretty unlikely that he's married to a secret Muslim Brotherhood operative.

Zander probably posted that image of young Barack partly because one of the complaints about Pres. Obama's hypocritical lack of transparency involves his hiding of his college records and partly because the source of the litany of things which the President is hiding is from Breitbart from whence came that particular photo.
There is extra effort to grab a photo from a site and post it here. The photo adds nothing to this tired attack on President Obama (praise be unto Him!).

I don't think that's it, but Zander thanks you for running interference for him.

Maybe he'll actually answer for himself! I doubt it.

The extra effort is quite laughably minimal. It's so fucking easy, even libs can do it.
But why did Zander do it?

I think he believes it is a scary photo of a scary Black man. And that smoke? Must be pot - or WORSE!!!

Zander is not a complicated person, in case you haven't noticed. :lol:

Liabilty just got his argument booted up his butt into his throat so he can hear Synthaloic pounding on it.

I knew some far right crank was going to fall for this.

Romney is saying, "Just get the cranks votes, say whatever you need to, just keep nodding, then we will change the phones and email and addresses after election day."

It is -- as we know from reading the words, wisdom and wit of many liberals -- quite fashionable to declare that Michele Bachman is crazy. She has, after all, those infamously "crazy eyes." So the conclusion that she is also nuts is inescapable.

Nope - crazy WORDS.

In making her complaint about Mrs. Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedine, Congressperson Bachman has not been particularly clear.

So, to help clarify the matter, I elected to do some breezy, easy, cheesy internet research. No. I didn't use Wiki. An easy, breezy, cheesy internet search may be laughable, but still: we must have SOME standards.

Here's some of the shit I discovered. The question is: is it JUST shit? I dunno. But maybe these tiodbits have some utility as a point of departure.

Robert Spencer: Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain - Jihad Watch

Consider this, Liability: She is married to Anthony Weiner, who, when he was in Congress was THE #1 SUPPORTER OF ISRAEL IN THE ENTIRE CONGRESS!

This is indisputable. You can go to any pro-Israel site that ranks Congresscritters and he is at the top. It's a part of his record that wasn't publicized much during his scandal, but it's true.

So I think it's pretty unlikely that he's married to a secret Muslim Brotherhood operative.

Nope - crazy WORDS.

Wow. A solid cover. So? That means she couldn't POSSIBLY be a fifth columnist? (I don't know if she is or isn't. In fact, I am content that there is very scant evidence to support Bachman's words so far. But saying that her husband is Jewish and a bit ofa Zionist is hardly persuasive.)

Irrelevant for the reasons I just noted.

I don't much care what you consider unlikely. That's even less persuasive than noting that she's married to a formerly Congressman who was deeply pro-Israel.

Again, since yiou are either blind or tone deaf:

My earlier post was NOT to make the case that Bachman is right. Maybe she is. Maybe she's not. The POINT was to see what information may exist in support of her claims.

You seem content to refuse to even look.

Liabilty just got his argument booted up his butt into his throat so he can hear Synthaloic pounding on it.

Wrong as always, Fakey. I hadn't even made an argument you dishonest imbecile.

I knew some far right crank was going to fall for this.

Who? Fall for what? You inarticulate lump.

Romney is saying, "Just get the cranks votes, say whatever you need to, just keep nodding, then we will change the phones and email and addresses after election day."

Yeah. Sure. THAT is what "Romney" is "saying." You dishonest liberal Democrat Parody hack twit.

It's good to see that there's no tinfoil sombrero large enough to scare of Ms Bachmann or Liability.

Now, in Liability case, he doesn't KNOW, ya see. He's not certain. He's just saying there sure seems to be evidence from fine neutral sources such as Shoebat and the ever-reliable FrontPage Mag. He's not saying she's guilty, dontcha know? Just that there's evidence she's a fifth columnist.

Of course, the CIA and the FBI somehow missed the fact that her deceased dad was in charge of an organization 25 years ago that did some work with an organization whose leader had another organization that had a limited connection to an organization that is now in charge in Egypt. With sucha a strong chain of evidence how could one doubt the obvious fact that she's a terrorist?

Is Kevin Bacon part of this conspiracy? Probably.

Last edited:
8537 has convinced me to my sorrow that I could even have doubted Liability or Bachmann.

*snort* *snert* *giggle* laughter rapidly builds and sweeps through crowded Yankee Stadium.

8537 is such a wit. Give the boy another half wit and like Fakey, he'd be a half wit.

The fact is:

I said what I said, not what Fakey pretends I said nor what 8537 seems to claim I said.

And what I said was that I was ineterested in finding out what the basis for Bachman's claim might be.

That still stands.

Guys like Fakey and 8537 (if that is his real number) and Synth are content to reach their "conclusions" without bothering with any of that messy shit called "looking into it." I guess it helps that their conclusions are preconceived -- and impervious to whatever the actual facts might be.

Her's a silly notion: it's called "what if."

It might very well be that good old Huma is as pure as the driven fucking snow. I mean, she has Shrillary as a pal and Winer as a hubby, so what are the odds that there's ANYTHING wrong with her judgment?

But, still: WHAT IF Huma is not exactly what she appears to be? It's nice of Sen. McCain to speak up on her behalf. Perhaps (maybe even 'more than likely') he's right about her. But he doesn't actually KNOW. So, let's just ask: what if? What if he's wrong? What if Bachman is actually ON to something?

Nah. It's always easier to dismiss it out of hand.

Right boys?

8537 has convinced me to my sorrow that I could even have doubted Liability or Bachmann.

*snort* *snert* *giggle* laughter rapidly builds and sweeps through crowded Yankee Stadium.

You remain an unpersuasive trollish fraud, Fakey.

You are every bit the "Republican" that Shrillary Clinton is.

That laughter you're hearing is everybody else AT you when you continue trying to convince anybody that you're a Republican.

:lol: Read your second sentence, and try again. I am laughing so hard I almost spit my coffee on the computer screen.

We in the GOP need McCain acting like this more often.

whats that blurring party lines so you big government fucks can take additional liberties.

Mc Cain lost because we dont want democrats in the party. IE YOU..........

Unfortunately, he really isn't that far off-base. McCain is an old school republican. A true conservative. But the party sold itself. Conservatism is no longer a philosophy of limited government, it is a bad joke based upon ignorance and fear. It intentionally appeals to the lowest common denominator and has tossed integrity and honor out the window.

And what I said was that I was ineterested in finding out what the basis for Bachman's claim might be.

Ay yes, you continue to look for evidence! Keep searching. Clearly the fact that she's married to the most pro-Israeli person in DC is an indication that she's a terrorist. Ya see, in any sane world that would be an indication she's not a muslim terrorist. But in YOUR world that's an indication that she might be a Fifth Columnist.

You're not accusing, of course, just looking for facts.

Just like the birthers, those that claim Clinton murdered 150 people, those that believe the moon landing was fake, those that think 9.11 was an inside job and those that deny the holocaust. They can all find "evidence" that just makes 'em wonder.

John has always had my respect,don't like his role in the deficit like to spend to much ,but as a man his a good one.

The sad thing is that McCain had to become a conservative Republican to run for the presidency. He might have made it just being McCain.

McCain exhibited true American decency, and honor, yet again.

I do not like McCain and believe he is the reason Obama is President, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Good move on his part.

And what I said was that I was [interested] in finding out what the basis for Bachman's claim might be.

Ay yes, you continue to look for evidence!

Oh the horror. Imagine the noive of actually wondering whether there is any support for the Bachman claim which you dismiss out of hand without knowing, looking or caring.

Keep searching. Clearly the fact that she's married to the most pro-Israeli person in DC is an indication that she's a terrorist.

No. It's not an indication that she is a terrorist, you moron. But it's not exactly proof that she doesn't have connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, either.

Ya see, in any sane world that would be an indication she's not a muslim terrorist.

You can't validly discuss what ANYTHING is in a sane world. But as things stand, that's not even pertinent since I never even mentioned terrorists, you dork.

But in YOUR world that's an indication that she might be a Fifth Columnist.

Wrong. In the real world (mine) all it means is that your "evidence" doesn't prove what you wish it proved.

You're not accusing, of course, just looking for facts.

That's right. I am not accusing anybody of anything (except that I do accuse you of being a dishonest hack from time to time, like now). And I'm not even looking for facts, frankly. AS I said (your spin is dismissed): I am merely curious WHETHER there is anything that supports what Bachman said. It is a valid question regardless of how much you want it not to be.

Just like the birthers, those that claim Clinton murdered 150 people, those that believe the moon landing was fake, those that think 9.11 was an inside job and those that deny the holocaust. They can all find "evidence" that just makes 'em wonder.

What is "just like" any of that stuff? You are incoherent -- again. Your bogus spin on what I am asking is not honest or of any import.

McCain was the scum of the earth 4 years ago when running against Obama. What has changed?

McCain is right on this. Why wouldn't someone agree with him?

Why would anyone "agree" with his unsupported suppositions which are couched as though he has any evidence (one way or the other)? It may be that (in the end) he turns out to be right.

But the fact that you LIKE what he believes is not the same thing as him being right.

If he's right, it's just a coincidence since, like you, he has no way of knowing IF what he's saying is true or not. At least not yet.

The left will cherry pick when it suits their agenda...the same decent and honorable McCain also vouched that there was nothing in the 23 years worth of tax returns that Romney turned over to his campaign that would make Romney ineligible to be a candidate for president.

I do accept McCain's word, though turning over a few years of returns is a normal practice, I do not find this a major issue.

McCain exhibited true American decency, and honor, yet again.

I do not like McCain and believe he is the reason Obama is President, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Good move on his part.

Palin lost the presidency for McCain. Simple truth for simple folks.

Not true. Palin almost manged to make McCain's campaign viable.

But McCain lost it all on his own. Besides: Obama ran a better campaign than did McCain.

Forum List

Back