A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

The context of Republicanism is good, unlike yours, Stephanie. I support the rule of law, the Constitution, and good governance, unlike your context. I want Romney to win, and the extremist cranks' actions are damaging that.

Romney's in bed with the extremists..

But to your point..a big loss might encourage the Republicans to purge themselves of the crazies. And I just don't mean the Presidency.

No, Sallow, he is accepting the support of crazees' votes, just like Obama is also.

Context, context.

But ... if it is true Huma's brother has well-known terrorist ties, is this at least a potential national security risk?

No. It is interesting that you would think it would be. That thinking problem again. Read what you just wrote and see if you can't figure it out.

ROTFL.gif

Keep working. With a little effort you will see it. Or maybe not.

Bush talked weekly with Putin. We know that Bush is a known associate of Putin.

SniperFire talks daily with the devil. Sniper is a known associate of the devil.

Context, SniperFire, context.

No, Sallow, he is accepting the support of crazees' votes, just like Obama is also.

Context, context.

Jake, I watched the Debates. I watched Romney out flank his opponents. He's gone more right wing on every single issue than just about everyone on that stage. Now, he's trying to present himself as more moderate then the "Debate" Romney..but he's doing it by not being specific.

Heck..in my time following politics..I've never seen a "mainstream" party this insane. Dick Nixon would be considered liberal by the Republicans today. Same with Reagan.

The MSM would normally be all over this story, but it refuses to report on this possible National Security threat in interest of protecting Hillary.

The left will cherry pick when it suits their agenda...the same decent and honorable McCain also vouched that there was nothing in the 23 years worth of tax returns that Romney turned over to his campaign that would make Romney ineligible to be a candidate for president.

Who said Romney was ineligible to be a candidate for president?

oh, ok then.

The left will cherry pick when it suits their agenda...the same decent and honorable McCain also vouched that there was nothing in the 23 years worth of tax returns that Romney will not open up to the public would matter in his run for president. And dear old John didn't feel it necessary nor was there the outcry for more than the 2 years he published...

better now?

Context, context.

Jake, I watched the Debates. I watched Romney out flank his opponents. He's gone more right wing on every single issue than just about everyone on that stage. Now, he's trying to present himself as more moderate then the "Debate" Romney..but he's doing it by not being specific.

Heck..in my time following politics..I've never seen a "mainstream" party this insane. Dick Nixon would be considered liberal by the Republicans today. Same with Reagan.

oh what fucking ever:lol: romneys a flop flopping establishment ghoul and this is in your eyes is just another hard right con...gimme a break. ever consider you're just a whacked out faaaar left whacky tack? :eusa_eh:

Context, context.

oh what fucking ever:lol: romneys a flop flopping establishment ghoul and this is in your eyes is just another hard right con...gimme a break. ever consider you're just a whacked out faaaar left whacky tack? :eusa_eh:

Naw.

Any more then you've considered yourself a right wing looney tunes.

McCain should resign..

He called this woman a dedicated public servant..she's a friggen AIDE to Hillary Clinton
and what was said in this letter has been around since Clinton was President..this is not something new.

How about Boehner, Rubio, and Brown. They also condemned Rep Batshit.

Context, context.

lol...I suppose you consider the Democrat party today to be moderate..and don't forget Reagan left the Democrat party and that was how many years ago?

so you spewing Reagan would be a liberal today is BS

Context, context.

lol...I suppose you consider the Democrat party today to be moderate..and don't forget Reagan left the Democrat party and that was how many years ago?

Didn't he propose the "Zero Option" with the old USSR? Didn't he admit to negotiating with terrorists, and trading arms for hostages?

Naw.

Any more then you've considered yourself a right wing looney tunes.

to you? I am sure thats the paradigm you've worked out in your facile mind.

This is why torture is illegal.

This is why Bush et al should be at the Hague.

I consider this made up BS, but if it is true, it makes a damned good case that torture does work.

"McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, 'highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.'

"Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968, 'called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.'”

Sallow, I won't argue this with you. The context is that both candidates have to court crazees and their votes. That's the end of it for me.

Context, context.

By the cranks' estimates on the far right today, yes, Reagan would be liberal.

Stephanie, context. Use it, please.

Don't be a crazee, and do vote for Romney.

Context, context.

Forum List

Back