A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

McCain lost not because of the lefty crazies, he lost because of (1) Palin and (2) Palin and (3) Palin.

McCain has always shown grace.

Too bad you guys did nothing but rip him when he was the GOP nominee.

Would the GOP be the asylum of crazy it is now if you guys had supported him?

You kept saying "Gee, I could almost stand Republicans if they were more like John McCain.

Except none of you showed up when he ran.

No. It's not an indication that she is a terrorist, you moron. But it's not exactly proof that she doesn't have connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, either.

Yet you suggested it could be interpreted as her membership in the Fifth column. You wrote that big guy, not me.

I am merely curious WHETHER there is anything that supports what Bachman said. It is a valid question regardless of how much you want it not to be.

Yes, then you went to find that evidence form reliable sources such as Shoe bots and Front page Mag. We call that confirmation bias.

McCain exhibited true American decency, and honor, yet again.

I do not like McCain and believe he is the reason Obama is President, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Good move on his part.

Palin lost the presidency for McCain. Simple truth for simple folks.

LOLOL....wow a leftwing revisonist. Dude if no Palin McCain would have been the Dole Campaign, no energy, no buzz, nothing. Sorry you may hate Palin and believe the media is objective (hint it's not) but then again you dont think the French Revolution has anything to do with marxism.....

Horseshit. he was trailing Obama as much before picking Palin as after, save for a short bounce during his convention.

McCain lost because of the continued growth of the Democratic voting coalition, and because as much as Democrats say they would just love for Republicans to be more 'moderate', they don't really mean it.

If anything, Palin helped McCain because she gave conservatives an excuse to show up. This time they will show up because they hate Obama so much.

McCain lost not because of the lefty crazies, he lost because of (1) Palin and (2) Palin and (3) Palin.

McCain has always shown grace.

Too bad you guys did nothing but rip him when he was the GOP nominee.

Would the GOP be the asylum of crazy it is now if you guys had supported him?

You kept saying "Gee, I could almost stand Republicans if they were more like John McCain.

Except none of you showed up when he ran.

McCain was as shitty of choice as Obama.

Difference is he didn't want to fundamentally transform America.

Neither does Obama.

Which is unfortunate, this country needs serious transformation.

Why yes of course, its just something else he said that he didnt mean. Got it.

Well, I'm sure he said it, and I'm sure you are in a panic that he did....

Because, frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing where all the hate comes from.

I can see sensible people saying, "Well, yeah, the economy hasn't recovered." But I suspect the economy could be humming and you'd still hate Obama with a passion.

Of course a true blue Republican voter like yourself (self-described) could never see any reason to hate Obama based on his policies.

Just like a true blue would overlook Romney's financial success / leadership and hate him cause he is Mormon.

McCain was as shitty of choice as Obama.

Difference is he didn't want to fundamentally transform America.

Neither does Obama.

Which is unfortunate, this country needs serious transformation.

Why yes of course, its just something else he said that he didnt mean. Got it.

Of course he meant it. Passing the ACA was perhaps the most "transfomative" legislation in a century. And it will eventually help all Americans..despite the gnashing and wild conflations of the right. Front and center of which, it will keep many Americans from going bankrupt, keep Americans healthier and help them to live longer.

Of course he meant it. Passing the ACA was perhaps the most "transfomative" legislation in a century. And it will eventually help all Americans..despite the gnashing and wild conflations of the right. Front and center of which, it will keep many Americans from going bankrupt, keep Americans healthier and help them to live longer.

Right.

That is why it passed with bribes, payoffs, one vote and a number of states sued to stop it.

Sorry to kill the thread.

'McCain’s statements above are demonstrably false. The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies / Islamic Trust Annual Reports of the Board of Trustees from the official government of Great Britain has Hassan Abedin – Huma’s brother – partnering with notorious Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the spiritual head and the international liaison of the Muslim Brotherhood, a known enemy of the United States and closely works with the notorious Al-Qaeda Godfather Omar Naseef whose signature is on the document that includes Huma’s brother Hassan Abedin on his board in 2004-2005 (see page 7), 2005-2006 (see page 7), and 2007-2008 (see page 12).'

Walid Shoebat

You have to love all the fawning over the Republican McCain by the lefties..

and really what it's for, probably half of them don't even know..

mostly it's because he dumped on Michele Bachmann..

hilarious

'McCain’s statements above are demonstrably false. The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies / Islamic Trust Annual Reports of the Board of Trustees from the official government of Great Britain has Hassan Abedin – Huma’s brother – partnering with notorious Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the spiritual head and the international liaison of the Muslim Brotherhood, a known enemy of the United States and closely works with the notorious Al-Qaeda Godfather Omar Naseef whose signature is on the document that includes Huma’s brother Hassan Abedin on his board in 2004-2005 (see page 7), 2005-2006 (see page 7), and 2007-2008 (see page 12).'

Walid Shoebat

Well if it's on the Shoebat website it must be true! I mean, why trust Sen John McCain over Walid Shoebat? Anthoney Weiner's going to be awfully disappointed to learn that his wife hates Israel.

Of course a true blue Republican voter like yourself (self-described) could never see any reason to hate Obama based on his policies.

Just like a true blue would overlook Romney's financial success / leadership and hate him cause he is Mormon.

Oh, no, Mormonism trumps everything, because I truly believe Mormonism is evil. It is, after all, a cult started by child molesting scam artists.

Obama could be waiving a red flag and singing the International, and I still wouldn't vote for Romney. Period.

However, I look at Obama's policies, and for the most part, I see policies that Republicans used to be for... until the black guy did it.

Republicans used to think that TARP was a wonderful idea.. until the Black Guy did it.

They used to think investment in private companies was a wonderful idea. Until the Black Guy did it.

They used to think that killing Bin Laden and Khadafy was a great idea... Until the Black guy did it.

They used to think individual mandates were a wonderful idea... until the black guy did it.

Right.

That is why it passed with bribes, payoffs, one vote and a number of states sued to stop it.

Big Insurance and Big Pharma did all they could to stop it, but I don't hear you whining about that.

Walid Shoebat

Well if it's on the Shoebat website it must be true! I mean, why trust Sen John McCain over Walid Shoebat? Anthoney Weiner's going to be awfully disappointed to learn that his wife hates Israel.

It is your contention that The Oxford Center is lying about Huma's brother's partnership with Al-Qaradawi?

Forum List

Back