A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

Sallow, I won't argue this with you. The context is that both candidates have to court crazees and their votes. That's the end of it for me.

No, Sallow, he is accepting the support of crazees' votes, just like Obama is also.

Context, context.

Jake, I watched the Debates. I watched Romney out flank his opponents. He's gone more right wing on every single issue than just about everyone on that stage. Now, he's trying to present himself as more moderate then the "Debate" Romney..but he's doing it by not being specific.

Heck..in my time following politics..I've never seen a "mainstream" party this insane. Dick Nixon would be considered liberal by the Republicans today. Same with Reagan.

The context is that both candidates have to court crazees and their votes. That's the end of it for me

and it has always been so....they go just far enough out to grab any fringe votes they can, without hurting oneself with moderates.

I have to add that the media, which slants left provides more protection to an obama than they would or ever have to a Reagen, bush etc....so for the folks like sallow who have zero intellectually curiosity in anything but wthat they are fed, Romney is just another whacko con.

By the cranks' estimates on the far right today, yes, Reagan would be liberal.

Stephanie, context. Use it, please.

Don't be a crazee, and do vote for Romney.

Jake, I watched the Debates. I watched Romney out flank his opponents. He's gone more right wing on every single issue than just about everyone on that stage. Now, he's trying to present himself as more moderate then the "Debate" Romney..but he's doing it by not being specific.

Heck..in my time following politics..I've never seen a "mainstream" party this insane. Dick Nixon would be considered liberal by the Republicans today. Same with Reagan.

lol...I suppose you consider the Democrat party today to be moderate..and don't forget Reagan left the Democrat party and that was how many years ago?

so you spewing Reagan would be a liberal today is BS

jakie, just shut up and go on and pretend to be something you're not.
and try and get back to posting how you used too, it looks dumb with posting on top of a post

Last edited:
OK - why did Zander post that photo? Because he likes to look at young Black men?

Zander probably posted that image of young Barack partly because one of the complaints about Pres. Obama's hypocritical lack of transparency involves his hiding of his college records and partly because the source of the litany of things which the President is hiding is from Breitbart from whence came that particular photo.
There is extra effort to grab a photo from a site and post it here. The photo adds nothing to this tired attack on President Obama (praise be unto Him!).

I don't think that's it, but Zander thanks you for running interference for him.

Maybe he'll actually answer for himself! I doubt it.

The photo wouldn't have been racist if it was of a young white Republican who appears to be stoned. Did I get that right?

Stephanie, go ahead and swallow. . . your bile and vile. In context, Reagan would not be your candidate today. :lol:

By the cranks' estimates on the far right today, yes, Reagan would be liberal.

Stephanie, context. Use it, please.

Don't be a crazee, and do vote for Romney.

lol...I suppose you consider the Democrat party today to be moderate..and don't forget Reagan left the Democrat party and that was how many years ago?

so you spewing Reagan would be a liberal today is BS

jakie, just shut up and go on and pretend to be something you're not.
and try and get back to posting how you used too, it looks dumb with posting on top of a post

Forum List

Back