A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

I hope you are not now going to argue that 'the top leadership of the republican party' is infallible.

Our Secretary of State's top assistant either has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations, or she does not.

Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?

That is irrelevant.

You are failing.

Are you really comfortable in the fact that our Secretary of State's top personal aide and probably lover has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations?

You answer first: Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?\

The Bush family had a "nexus" with Wahibists and Hitler, but I don't remember that disqualifying them from government. Kevin Bacon.

I hope you are not now going to argue that 'the top leadership of the republican party' is infallible.

Our Secretary of State's top assistant either has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations, or she does not.

Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?

That is irrelevant.

You are failing.

Are you really comfortable in the fact that our Secretary of State's top personal aide and probably lover has a family nexus with known, high-profile terrorist organizations?

Are you really comfortable with the fact that the little movie playing in your head is preventing you from thinking?

i am totally against Muslims being in Gov't, congress, or senate or any high offices. They are not Americans. I understand McCain feels he knows this lady, but no one knows another human 100%. I do not think Muslims have a place in having any control or power in this country.

We live in a free society and that means you can be against anything you like.

That is irrelevant.

You are failing.

You answer first: Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?

I imagine it is more akin to being wrong or pathetically politically correct.

Now that I have answered you, please answer me.

i am totally against Muslims being in Gov't, congress, or senate or any high offices. They are not Americans. I understand McCain feels he knows this lady, but no one knows another human 100%. I do not think Muslims have a place in having any control or power in this country.

But ... if it is true Huma's brother has well-known terrorist ties, is this at least a potential national security risk?

That is irrelevant.

You are failing.

You answer first: Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?

Oh, I see. Sen McCain is pathetically politically correct. Is there no one you won't throw under a bus if they don't confirm your bias?

To the extent that a far right looney considers this Kevin Bacon-esque connection a "nexus"? sure. The Bush connections to Wahibists and Hitler were far more direct.

Oh, I see. Sen McCain is pathetically politically correct. Is there no one you won't throw under a bus if they don't confirm your bias?

To the extent that a far right looney considers this Kevin Bacon-esque connection a "nexus"? sure. The Bush connections to Wahibists and Hitler were far more direct.

I am not surprised you are comfortable with it.

That is irrelevant.

You are failing.

You answer first: Is Sen McCain unable to do two minutes of research or is he devoid of intellectual honesty?\

The Bush family had a "nexus" with Wahibists and Hitler, but I don't remember that disqualifying them from government. Kevin Bacon.

It's a bit more then that.

Jeb Bush convinced his father to offer Orlando Bosch asylum in this country.

And Arbusto was funded by the Bin Ladens.

That is of course along with Ol' Prescott doing business with the Nazis..and eventually getting in trouble for it.

Not a peep from Republicans about those associations.

Well, I'm not surprised your comfortable with GW Bush kissing terrorist financiers.

See how easy that was?

More evidence that the extremist cranks want Romney to lose the election.

Bush and Rice approve torture, and the cranks are worried about Huma.

More evidence that the extremist cranks want Romney to lose the election.

Bush and Rice approve torture, and the cranks are worried about Huma.

oh oh, your Republican mask just slipped..not that most here didn't have you figured out

I am not exactly sure on this, but a quick look seems like the MSM is avoiding this story like a plague.

Now, the MSM would normally pounce all over such an opportunity to present top Republicans as reactionary cads.

Why is this time different?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

The context of Republicanism is good, unlike yours, Stephanie. I support the rule of law, the Constitution, and good governance, unlike your context. I want Romney to win, and the extremist cranks' actions are damaging that.

The context of Republicanism is good, unlike yours, Stephanie. I support the rule of law, the Constitution, and good governance, unlike your context. I want Romney to win, and the extremist cranks' actions are damaging that.

:lol:

Well, I'm not surprised your comfortable with GW Bush kissing terrorist financiers.

See how easy that was?

It's sort of worse then that.

It appears that Saudi Arabia may have played a more active role in 9/11 than Afghanistan.

Last edited:

But ... if it is true Huma's brother has well-known terrorist ties, is this at least a potential national security risk?

No. It is interesting that you would think it would be. That thinking problem again. Read what you just wrote and see if you can't figure it out.

No. It is interesting that you would think it would be. That thinking problem again. Read what you just wrote and see if you can't figure it out.

ROTFL.gif

Forum List

Back