A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

I have to agree but the left will not accept that.

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

It is credible gossip but not impeachable gossip...
I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

We've gone a long way since then, and not in a good direction.
Nixon had an office raided, he didn’t ask a leader of a foreign nation to investigate illegal activity.
Nixon did what in these days would be considered hacking the DNC by his intelligence community. Not at all kosher. "office raided," indeed.
You didn’t address the fact that you are stating that it is a crime to ask a foreign leader to investigate a crime committed by a US citizen.

There is more than this one whistleblower.

Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info
Volume does not replace quality or content value. I prefer the transcript.

What you prefer or what I prefer is irrelevant. The facts are not. And these are the facts.

Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

Nixon had an office raided, he didn’t ask a leader of a foreign nation to investigate illegal activity.
Nixon did what in these days would be considered hacking the DNC by his intelligence community. Not at all kosher. "office raided," indeed.
You didn’t address the fact that you are stating that it is a crime to ask a foreign leader to investigate a crime committed by a US citizen.
There was no crime.

I am one of those moderates, but the way you guys keep ignoring the President's unethical behavior will keep me away from your "side" for a long time.

Imagine being this shallow lol

Someone else is a poopyhead so I'm going to alter my life as a result.

Pathetic
Why would I vote for people who have come out and publicly championed unethical behavior?
"I'm going to alter my life?" In what way, Poindexter?
Vote against your pocketbook POINDEXTER
You aren't voting your pocketbook by voting republican.

I'm not going to argue this whole thing again. Go back to the twenty or so threads that have been active on this over the past few days if you want to know what I think, which of course you don't.

As things stand, I don't think Trump's excuses or his supporters' excuses hold water, not any more than I believed Tricky Dick when he said "What break-in?" We'll see what happens.

the homeless situation hasn't been this bad since the Great Depression.

And WHERE is this homeless problem? See if you're smart enough to connect the dots.
In America.
WHERE in America? Under who's jurisdiction and policies?

Do tell
The United States of America. In every state. During the presidency of Donald Trump.
Lol

You can't answer the question honestly lol. No surprise there.

The problem is in select cities that are run SOLELY by Democrats.
Donald Trump is not the governor or mayor or council member responsible for those cities homeless issues.

You fail

And WHERE is this homeless problem? See if you're smart enough to connect the dots.
In America.

Do tell
The United States of America. In every state. During the presidency of Donald Trump.
Lol

Donald Trump is not the governor or mayor or council member responsible for those cities homeless issues.

You fail
The poorest states in the country are solely run by Republicans. So what's your point?

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail
The poorest states in the country are solely run by Republicans. So what's your point?
Poor =/= homeless.

Fail

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail

Yet the state with the lowest standard of living is run solely by Democrats....go figure.

OF WHAT???

What is the high crime or misdemeanor ?

Funny how you cut out the rest of what I wrote when I also said I will wait to see!

Why the fuck are you on the fringe right automatically attacking everyone that says let wait and see?

It is an investigation and until all the evidence is provided I will not proclaim anything except wait and let see the fucking evidence!

Is that so much to ask?

Of course it is!

I mean I am sick of both fucking sides with this partisan nonsense because the fringers on the fucking left scream guilty and those like you scream innocent when let admit Trump is a asshole Troll and no that is not impeachable at all!

Also I have written that those that told the whistleblower this or that need to come forward and say yes they said that and provide the evidence or say no the whistleblower is incorrect and provide the evidence to support the whistleblower is lying or incorrect!

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

Now does that fucking clear it up for you or do I need to write it Trump not guilty until caveman shows you evidence?
Tell that to piglosi................they went full bore based on MSM articles without the transcript at all..............Couldn't eve wait a couple of days to get the proper records before doing it.

They couldn't wait to jump all over it.............a set up.............

This will back fire on them............Biden is done.
Pelosi finally pulled the trigger because the White House was refusing to give Congress the documents. When she let her minions have their way and said "Impeachment investigation," the White House changed its tune fast.

That is not a statement either for or against either side. It is simply why Pelosi jumped in before the proper records were in her hands. Because the WH and administration were trying to dick her around.

And this will backfire on Pelosi badly.

As of now the evidence being presented is not worthy of impeachment and conviction...
We haven't seen any evidence of anything yet--it goes to the committee.

Ummm, the transcript is the start of the evidence and it is weak...

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail

Texas is not poor...

Funny how you cut out the rest of what I wrote when I also said I will wait to see!

Why the fuck are you on the fringe right automatically attacking everyone that says let wait and see?

It is an investigation and until all the evidence is provided I will not proclaim anything except wait and let see the fucking evidence!

Is that so much to ask?

Of course it is!

I mean I am sick of both fucking sides with this partisan nonsense because the fringers on the fucking left scream guilty and those like you scream innocent when let admit Trump is a asshole Troll and no that is not impeachable at all!

Also I have written that those that told the whistleblower this or that need to come forward and say yes they said that and provide the evidence or say no the whistleblower is incorrect and provide the evidence to support the whistleblower is lying or incorrect!

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

Now does that fucking clear it up for you or do I need to write it Trump not guilty until caveman shows you evidence?
Tell that to piglosi................they went full bore based on MSM articles without the transcript at all..............Couldn't eve wait a couple of days to get the proper records before doing it.

They couldn't wait to jump all over it.............a set up.............

This will back fire on them............Biden is done.
Pelosi finally pulled the trigger because the White House was refusing to give Congress the documents. When she let her minions have their way and said "Impeachment investigation," the White House changed its tune fast.

That is not a statement either for or against either side. It is simply why Pelosi jumped in before the proper records were in her hands. Because the WH and administration were trying to dick her around.

And this will backfire on Pelosi badly.

As of now the evidence being presented is not worthy of impeachment and conviction...
We haven't seen any evidence of anything yet--it goes to the committee.

Ummm, the transcript is the start of the evidence and it is weak...
Evidence of WHAT???

I've asked you this a dozen times, why can't you answer?

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail
Poor =/= homeless.

Fail
right. Plenty of middle class families choose to live in their cars.

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail

Yet the state with the lowest standard of living is run solely by Democrats....go figure.
You going with that fake news thread from a day or two ago saying California won the worst state in the union award? We posted the real report, which shows they're 19th and were not 50th in ANY category.

Do tell
Lol

You fail
Poor =/= homeless.

Fail
right. Plenty of middle class families choose to live in their cars.
If you are middle class you are not poor.

Christ you are ridiculous

Do tell
Lol

You fail

You going with that fake news thread from a day or two ago saying California won the worst state in the union award? We posted the real report, which shows they're 19th and were not 50th in ANY category.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...highest-rates-of-homelessness-hud-report-says

Sticking your head in the sand is not a viable argument

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail

No dumb ass, the country is run by the president and congress. The problem exists in all 50 states and has gotten worse nationwide during Trump.

You fail.

In America.

Do tell
Lol

You fail

No dumb ass, the country is run by the president and congress. The problem exists in all 50 states and has gotten worse nationwide during Trump.

You fail.
Wrong of course. But I didn't expect honesty from you. Trump is not responsible for the MASSIVE homeless problem plaguing democrat cities.

Forum List

Back