A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

I am not saying Trump is innocent or guilty

OF WHAT???

What is the high crime or misdemeanor ?

Funny how you cut out the rest of what I wrote when I also said I will wait to see!

Why the fuck are you on the fringe right automatically attacking everyone that says let wait and see?

It is an investigation and until all the evidence is provided I will not proclaim anything except wait and let see the fucking evidence!

Is that so much to ask?

Of course it is!

I mean I am sick of both fucking sides with this partisan nonsense because the fringers on the fucking left scream guilty and those like you scream innocent when let admit Trump is a asshole Troll and no that is not impeachable at all!

Also I have written that those that told the whistleblower this or that need to come forward and say yes they said that and provide the evidence or say no the whistleblower is incorrect and provide the evidence to support the whistleblower is lying or incorrect!

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

Now does that fucking clear it up for you or do I need to write it Trump not guilty until caveman shows you evidence?
Tell that to piglosi................they went full bore based on MSM articles without the transcript at all..............Couldn't eve wait a couple of days to get the proper records before doing it.

They couldn't wait to jump all over it.............a set up.............

This will back fire on them............Biden is done.

Check my posts I have said that already in other threads!

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

You keep mentioning EVIDENCE.....

Evidence of WHAT???

What is the crime the "evidence" supports? Be specific.

You have been bamboozled by the corrupt media. Know how? You are falling into the trap. You keep citing evidence but that evidence points to WHAT exactly.

I never attacked you. You got triggered because me asking you that question exposed your lack of critical thinking.

Wait until the evidence is shown is what I fucking wrote you lying coward!

Holy fucking shit!

Evidence to prove his guilt or innocence whichever comes!

You are just trolling like the punk you are!

Dems have been crying wolf for over 3 years now.............and here we go again.......

We don't believe anything they have to say anymore......................There is no wolf kid..............get lost...............

If a real one shows up you are screwed kid.............

Dems big mouth BS has nobody believing a dang word they say anymore.

When you really got something get back with us.

Evidence of WHAT???

You have been bamboozled by the corrupt media. Know how? You are falling into the trap. You keep citing evidence but that evidence points to WHAT exactly.

I never attacked you. You got triggered because me asking you that question exposed your lack of critical thinking.

You can not even read because I have stated very clearly that what is presented is not going to get a conviction in the Senate!

Evidence of WHAT???

You can not even read because I have stated very clearly that what is presented is not going to get a conviction in the Senate!
That is not why the Dems are doing it.................tis a smoke screen and nothing more for next years election and to cover Biden's butt for the corruption and pay to play he has done..........

This is a circle the wagons moment for the left..................and nothing more.

Evidence of WHAT???

A conviction on what charge???

Evidence to prove his guilt or innocence whichever comes!

Guilt or innocence of WHAT???

lol you just don't get it.

Wow, you just do not know how to read do you?

Go back to prison and take a reading class you pathetic troll.

I wrote let them finish the investigation and if something found impeach and convict but as of nothing is there to convict...

Also stated in my comments was the whistleblower need to name names so those people can say yes or no the information is true.

My god how dare I say let investigate to also clear Trump name if possible or convict him if possible but you are most likely still drunk and can not comprehend that!

Evidence of WHAT???

A conviction on what charge???

That is what the fucking investigation is for dumbass!

This could also backfire on Pelosi and I have stated that many times!

Evidence of WHAT???

That is not why the Dems are doing it.................tis a smoke screen and nothing more for next years election and to cover Biden's butt for the corruption and pay to play he has done..........

This is a circle the wagons moment for the left..................and nothing more.

I wrote a thread stating that...

There is more than this one whistleblower.

Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info
Atkinson is bound by a Justice Dept. opinion that has effectively gagged him. By all reports, he's a straight-arrow type that is 'by the book'.

He is the one that found the reports credible.

Agree IG Atkinson followed the revised "law" that allows secondhand hearsay evidence. AG Barr needs to step up and repeal the illegal revision to the whistleblower law and toss out the complaint against Trump. Its also unclear if the whistleblower law even applies to anyone not under the DNI. The president is not under DNI McGuire. The dems never bother with the laws that don't suit their coup attempts. They may impeach Trump, but even Alan Dershowitz says that the phone call isn't a crime, let alone an impeachable offense.

It's too late. The right needs to stop whining about that and try to figure out how to get Trump out of this one. Pretending the complaint never happened is not going to work.

One thing everyone is ignoring is that the whistleblower's complaint included an Appendix which the whistleblower included in the original complaint that IG saw, and which the whistleblower is planning to share with the Congressional committee investigating the complaint.
My guess is there is some "evidence" or additional information there to back up the allegations? The IG is not going to send lunchroom scuttlebutt to Congress. It is probably classified and maybe it should stay that way--but if we don't know about it, all the pretend-to-be-lawyers on the internet won't be satisfied. So we'll probably see it leaked, at least partially.

None of these jokers ever heard, or took to heart, the childhood tale of "The boy who cried wolf".

Oh well it will be their loss.

There is more than this one whistleblower.

Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Atkinson is bound by a Justice Dept. opinion that has effectively gagged him. By all reports, he's a straight-arrow type that is 'by the book'.

He is the one that found the reports credible.

Agree IG Atkinson followed the revised "law" that allows secondhand hearsay evidence. AG Barr needs to step up and repeal the illegal revision to the whistleblower law and toss out the complaint against Trump. Its also unclear if the whistleblower law even applies to anyone not under the DNI. The president is not under DNI McGuire. The dems never bother with the laws that don't suit their coup attempts. They may impeach Trump, but even Alan Dershowitz says that the phone call isn't a crime, let alone an impeachable offense.

It's too late. The right needs to stop whining about that and try to figure out how to get Trump out of this one. Pretending the complaint never happened is not going to work.

One thing everyone is ignoring is that the whistleblower's complaint included an Appendix which the whistleblower included in the original complaint that IG saw, and which the whistleblower is planning to share with the Congressional committee investigating the complaint.
My guess is there is some "evidence" or additional information there to back up the allegations? The IG is not going to send lunchroom scuttlebutt to Congress. It is probably classified and maybe it should stay that way--but if we don't know about it, all the pretend-to-be-lawyers on the internet won't be satisfied. So we'll probably see it leaked, at least partially.

Are you sleepwalking? Do you realize that the ENTIRE "russia collusion" was based on the Steele dossier...pretty much all made up? OF COURSE they would send a scuttlebutt to Congress. They would do worse, sweetheart, while people like you are happy as pie to ignore the PROVEN corruption the Bidens are neck deep into.

Whatever. This entire thing is too deep to contemplate, really.

Evidence of WHAT???

The Dems did NOT bring this up. Do you think they wanted their front runner completely swamped in conspiracy theories about corruption and shakedowns and nepotism? Are you crazy? Trump and his minions got this started months ago -- Rudy and Barr ready to guide the efforts and grab any goodies.
I think you need to come back to earth.

Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

Trump is caught and all you fools are on about is the process by which he's caught. You don't care that this criminal is in the White House, abusing the power of the Presidency and undermining the foundations of the country. You care that honest, patriotic Americans are coming forward, however hestitantly, to rat him out.

What you SHOULD be asking, is for a President who doesn't shit on the Constitutiono daily.

Forum List

Back