A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

For example, California pays for the existence of people in several red states. They produce more tax revenue than they use.

In America.
WHERE in America? Under who's jurisdiction and policies?

Do tell
The United States of America. In every state. During the presidency of Donald Trump.
Lol

You can't answer the question honestly lol. No surprise there.

The problem is in select cities that are run SOLELY by Democrats.
Donald Trump is not the governor or mayor or council member responsible for those cities homeless issues.

You fail

No dumb ass, the country is run by the president and congress. The problem exists in all 50 states and has gotten worse nationwide during Trump.

You fail.
Wrong of course. But I didn't expect honesty from you. Trump is not responsible for the MASSIVE homeless problem plaguing democrat cities.

He's the president of this country, so yes he is responsible. Don't tell me about honesty you dishonest Trump supporting trash.

There is more than this one whistleblower.

Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

Still it is second and third hand information and not firsthand information...

So until the Whistleblower name names then all you have is what someone told him or her.

You need the people that told him or her to come forward and spill what they know and if not your case is still weak...
who is telling you this crap?

the INSPECTOR GENERAL said he spoke to MULTIPLE

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

he determined that the whistle blower complaint was CREDIBLE.and URGENT

WHERE in America? Under who's jurisdiction and policies?

Do tell
The United States of America. In every state. During the presidency of Donald Trump.
Lol

Donald Trump is not the governor or mayor or council member responsible for those cities homeless issues.

You fail

No dumb ass, the country is run by the president and congress. The problem exists in all 50 states and has gotten worse nationwide during Trump.

You fail.
Wrong of course. But I didn't expect honesty from you. Trump is not responsible for the MASSIVE homeless problem plaguing democrat cities.

He's the president of this country, so yes he is responsible. Don't tell me about honesty you dishonest Trump supporting trash.
A week or two ago Trump said if California doesn't do something about the homeless problem the Feds would. And what happened? The left CAME UNGLUED stating that Trump can not interfere in States rights/issues.

You motherfuckers are so fake it is just sad.

And NO, Trump is not responsible for States drug, crime, mental health and illegal alien problems. All of which are the biggest drivers of homelessness.

The only dishonest person in this discussion is YOU

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

So until the Whistleblower name names then all you have is what someone told him or her.

You need the people that told him or her to come forward and spill what they know and if not your case is still weak...

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

Then why did they not file the complaint?

Are you getting your news from MSNBC?

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

No, I believe she got that from the IG's actual letter forwarding the complaint to the Director of National Intelligence. Do you want me to post it for you?

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

No, I believe she got that from the IG's actual letter forwarding the complaint to the Director of National Intelligence. Do you want me to post it for you?

Go ahead because when I try to read it the font was to small...

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

But also remember many of you claim the favor was to get dirt on Biden and the transcript says Cyberstrike...

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

Here you go. I know it's CNN but the print is big enough to read.

Lol

You fail

You fail.

A week or two ago Trump said if California doesn't do something about the homeless problem the Feds would. And what happened? The left CAME UNGLUED stating that Trump can not interfere in States rights/issues.

And NO, Trump is not responsible for States drug, crime, mental health and illegal alien problems. All of which are the biggest drivers of homelessness.

Trump has lied over 12,000 times. Fuck what he said. Trump is the president of the United States. He is responsible for this entire country.

Lol

You fail

You fail.

Trump has lied over 12,000 times. Fuck what he said. Trump is the president of the United States. He is responsible for this entire country.
Then Obama was responsible for all the Chicago murders and gang violence? Cop murders too? The raping of American women by illegals?

Your logic is juvenile

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

Here you go. I know it's CNN but the print is big enough to read.

Apparently Laney did not read the OP.

I have to agree but the left will not accept that.

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

It is credible gossip but not impeachable gossip...
I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

We've gone a long way since then, and not in a good direction.
Nixon had an office raided, he didn’t ask a leader of a foreign nation to investigate illegal activity.
Nixon did what in these days would be considered hacking the DNC by his intelligence community. Not at all kosher. "office raided," indeed.
You didn’t address the fact that you are stating that it is a crime to ask a foreign leader to investigate a crime committed by a US citizen.
There was no crime.
How do you know?

You fail.

Then Obama was responsible for all the Chicago murders and gang violence? Cop murders too? The raping of American women by illegals?

Your logic is juvenile

When Obama was the president he was.. But there were a whole lot of places worse than Chicago and Obama is not president anymore. Talk about juvenile logic....

I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

We've gone a long way since then, and not in a good direction.
Nixon had an office raided, he didn’t ask a leader of a foreign nation to investigate illegal activity.
Nixon did what in these days would be considered hacking the DNC by his intelligence community. Not at all kosher. "office raided," indeed.
You didn’t address the fact that you are stating that it is a crime to ask a foreign leader to investigate a crime committed by a US citizen.
There was no crime.
How do you know?

The Ukrainian government said so.

There was no crime.
How do you know?

it figures you would defend a foreign country,,,

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

But also remember many of you claim the favor was to get dirt on Biden and the transcript says Cyberstrike...
Yes, they talked about Crowdstrike and then they talked about the prosecution of corruption in general and then Trump said,

The other thing,
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,.that Biden stopped the
prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Bruce, I don't believe Crowdstrike had anything to do with Biden or his son, did it? If it did, enlighten me. I don't know much about what Crowdstrike is, except the DNC hack.

Read the transcript of Trump’s call with Ukraine’s president

There was no crime.
How do you know?

No it didn’t.

There was no crime.
How do you know?

No it didn’t.
YES, they did.... the prosecutor investigated for Rudi Tutti in May and found no crimes in Ukrainian law that Hunter Biden broke.... did not know about US Law and that was not his issue to determine.

first hand WITNESSES and

THIS IS HOW

Yes, they talked about Crowdstrike and then they talked about the prosecution of corruption in general and then Trump said,

The other thing,
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,.that Biden stopped the
prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Bruce, I don't believe Crowdstrike had anything to do with Biden or his son, did it? If it did, enlighten me. I don't know much about what Crowdstrike is, except the DNC hack.

Read the transcript of Trump’s call with Ukraine’s president

Biden DID NOT go around and brag that he stopped the ProsecuTION, he bragged that he was able to get the ProsecuTOR, fired....

Trump is the one that is using the word prosecution, where it does not belong... the liar and chief that he is....

Forum List

Back